Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
May 15th, 2008 at 04:10am
Ughh, i get called emo, tryhard, slitter, you name it.
And the other day some bastard called me a dirty slut >_<; but half the class threatened to bash the ass, so im over it.

Oh, and this kid in my tech class calls me MCR. Because I have MCR written on my converse.
unleash-the-bats-627
Killjoy
unleash-the-bats-627
May 15th, 2008 at 05:49am
i used 2 get called emo in my first year of high skool by these popular girls... they kinda liked mocked me n stuff. cuz they ask me if i like MCR n i said yes. n then they say that they r emo and they cut their wrists n throats. i used 2 argue with em n say they r so not emo n that they saved my life... MISTAKE. just anotha reason 4 them 2 mock me. n then they would say like wat dus WTTBP mean anyway? and they wuld quote the first line. i said about death n carryin on. n they said isnt that depressin? n just mocked me even more. grr... mmm... n then they go on 2 say, wat wuld u do if they broke up? wuld u die? wuld u slit ur wrist? mmm... we were also playin cricket at the time and was very tempted 2 throw the ball at them... but i didnt..
tabbyhamster
Fabulous Killjoy
tabbyhamster
May 15th, 2008 at 08:15am
My schools kind of small so no one really bothers me some people say i'm obsessed and i had this girl yell out randomly in art class my chemical romance sucks! and i just looked at her and said i really dont care what you think. But pretty much everyone knows not to screw with me since i'm like the queen of comebacks (someone called me that Razz) and that if you screw with me i will fight back, like this one kid on my bus started making fun of my teeth (hes 17 i'm 12) and i totally emberassed him in front of his friend.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
May 15th, 2008 at 01:57pm
my dad calls me "emo head" as a joke.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 15th, 2008 at 06:21pm
I get called overly obsessed.I'll admit to that. I also get told my music sucks. THis is from my friends! other people call me emo. People don't so much call me things they just insult mcr all the time. this one complete idiot in my class informed me that they were screamo. THe same kid also told me today that my makeup made me look like i was dying. Everyone tells me mcr are emo goth cutters. and that they are really ugly. one girl told me to et some better music for my birthday. that made me mad.
/rant
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 16th, 2008 at 07:39am
I've been called 'emo'. People say that to me with a disgusted look on their face.
And I've also been called 'obsessed'. One person said that as if they were very creeped out.
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
May 16th, 2008 at 10:13am
I´ve been called emo and emo kid and ppl who hate me call me bitch and stuff
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
May 16th, 2008 at 11:56am
I've been called emo quite a few times, and one time I was out with my mum and I wore my black parade hoodie two girls kept staring and pointing at me and when they walked past they sort of sneered at me. I didn't really bother me though.
Miracles.
Joining The Black Parade
Miracles.
May 17th, 2008 at 04:10am
I was called a poser for humming Welcome To The Black Parade in class a little while back O.o

Besides for that and the too often Emo, I've never really been called anything else.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 18th, 2008 at 03:34am
I get labeled emo. But I think we all have been there before ...

If anyone has anything negative to say to me about being an MCR fan, they've never said it to my face. The only people who have approached me while I was wearing MCR merch were fellow MCR fans Very Happy

I guess I'm pretty lucky that way!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 18th, 2008 at 10:47am
i get called emo. i'm also called weird, which is probably because most of the other girls in my school like Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana, and I'm basically the only one that really likes My Chem a lot. i mean, other kids like them, but they're not their favorite band or anything. most kids don't like them.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
May 18th, 2008 at 01:15pm
I mainly just get emo and miming slitting wrists. Because of school uniform no one really knows what bands i like. But my friend wears her MCR hoodie to school sometimes and someone said "MCR are shit" and i jsut replied "well they mean a lot more to me than you ever will so what does that make you?" and he just looked confused and said "shut up emo" and walked away XD
I just find those people amusing rather than hurtful. They're so dumb. I almost feel sorry for them haha
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
May 18th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Idk why, I just never get made fun of, usually. I'm lucky. If people call me emo, they usually are just saying it in a way that you might say, "You're wearing pink socks!" or, "Your new glasses look very different!". It's like they just use emoin a playful, friendly way. Again, I'm lucky..
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 18th, 2008 at 03:07pm
my dad told me last night that he's worried because I'm obsessed. I'm like "is there something wrong with that?" it made me really mad.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 19th, 2008 at 08:40am
I get called 'chat emo girl' by the little hardcore squad from where i live
It's annoying, I used to always have fights with them

At school people stay quiet though because I have a very short fuse when it comes to being teased or bullied

Last time someone asked to see my wrists was a year ago on Friday
The atheletics carnival...*dramatic music*
Haha...story of my life, I'm so interesting XD
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
May 19th, 2008 at 08:51am
I wish I could tell you guys that it gets better, but it doesn't. I'm 29 and was at a group training on Saturday, it was really hot outside so I tied a bandanna around my wrist to wipe the sweat off my face like I always do if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time, and one of my co-workers said, in front of my group, "Hey Mrs. Way, hiding your cuts?" For one, it was rude, and second, you never cut someone down in front of their staff. I told him that it was an inappropriate comment and to expect a call from HR. I get that shit at our meetings a lot, and I ignore it there because it's just us. I definitely didn't appreciate it in front of my minions. Luckily I have kick-ass minions and they flipped the other guy off as we went in to sit down. I love my minions.
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
May 19th, 2008 at 02:12pm
I never get called emo which is funny as everyone knows I like MCR and they all think they're 'emo'. But I do get called obsessed with them. Neutral
AnKoR.1.08
Killjoy
AnKoR.1.08
May 19th, 2008 at 03:11pm
If I got outside I hear a bunch of "Oh Mother"s from the neighbors...
Or "Work that emo ass!" from the girls down the street... because my legs pop out of joint so when I walk I kindof limp, and I guess it looks like I'm shaking my hips.
I've also had kids throw eggs at me when I was visiting my grandparents... Yeah, really rich neighborhood, I was riding my bike and these kids came out and pelted me with eggs.
If I look out my window when the people across the street are outside, the should "Look! She's looking again!!!!" Then they go inside, and I guess they take a shot, cause they're always drunk...
imogen
Jazz Hands
imogen
May 19th, 2008 at 03:37pm
I used to get called Colgate, after the toothpaste, one year in high school because my hair was mint green. That was really just one kid though. XD
Willow Root
Killjoy
Willow Root
May 19th, 2008 at 03:50pm
today in gym we was playing this game and my friend was running and she was the fastest so this other bitch girl goes "run like theres a new emo store in town that sells faggy band shit" god i hate the guts of that chick