Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 9th, 2008 at 10:10am
i was called 'emo' at school.. becuase of my damn bangs and love for MCR, most people do..
although I insist I am not.. they just do...

my parents call me a satanist.. Disgust

i hate it!
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
March 16th, 2008 at 10:49am
Me and my mates are always called w-emos (wannabe emos) but I think the people who say that are jealous because I used to hang around with them before I started hanging around with this group.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 16th, 2008 at 12:54pm
I listen to my iPod on max volume with MCR playing, and I tell everyone who looks at me funny to go play in traffic ^_^
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
March 19th, 2008 at 01:17am
i went to a med school where everybody is neat, tidy and intelligent. i always wear t shirt, jacket and jeans and one day a senior doctor found out that i have a band outside school and everybody called me 'rockstar'. its cool at first but after a few weeks i started to think of that as an insult. Sad
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
March 19th, 2008 at 04:22pm
When my cousin called me (and MCR) emo, and when I protested, I stuck the pin on the back of the MCR badge on my bag in my thumb so it bled (accidentally) and then he laughed his head off and said I'd started self-harming already. Disgust
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 19th, 2008 at 07:05pm
This asshole I know gives me so much shit for liking MCR.

When he first found out I liked them, he was like "Emo! Now go in the corner and cut yourself".
Then I had this icon on my myspace, and it was Gerard looking like a vampire, and he IM'd me and was like, "are you gonna suck my blood, vampire?"

Him and his buddies also constantly bash people who cut themselves - talk about insensitive?
pushups in drag.
Killjoy
pushups in drag.
March 20th, 2008 at 06:28am
mehh..emo, like everyone else. and people spread rumours that i slit :/
aha, some chavs made a list of all the poeple in our form and put them in sterotypes, me and my friend were under emo Razz
wemo. mosher
i've been called chav too :S
but they didnt know what a chav was, so it doesnt really count.
and just general slating. what i wear, my hair and music. yeah ;/
but i just laugh it off, at the end of the day, its a word, from somebody who knows fuck all about you.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
March 20th, 2008 at 06:32am
my friends call me 'hot chick' Shocked
ugh.
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
March 20th, 2008 at 06:49am
Binemo

Bitch/nerd/emo

LOLOL.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 20th, 2008 at 10:22am
others call me as "in-denial emo"Disgust
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
March 20th, 2008 at 03:55pm
last saturday, me and my friends were walking round town and these guys came up to us (i think they were a bit drunk tbh) and just started to take the piss out of us basically. one person came up to me, i recognised him from the sixth form in school and started asking me things like 'do you like bring me the horizon?' 'are you scene kid?' and so on, then he asked me who my favourite band was so naturally i said MCR and he just said 'keep fucking walking bitch' and shoved me then crossed the road with his mates and started shouting more abuse at me. Sad
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
March 20th, 2008 at 04:42pm
emo.
:]
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
March 20th, 2008 at 11:50pm
i was called emo. goth. loser.

but i don't have a lot of emotions toward those people so i don't care.
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
March 21st, 2008 at 01:07am
I dont really get any shit for liking MCR.
Like when I wear their shirts I get compliments more than anything.
I used to get called emo in like 6th grade but people got over it.
Like I Get Called Emo by my scene friends but their kidding around so its not a big deal.
I get more shit than anything for wearing HIM shirts and people mistaking heartagrams for pentagrams and calling me a devil worshiper Razz
some stupid young kids ask me if im emo...but thats it.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
March 21st, 2008 at 03:33am
my friends don't usually call me 'emo'

maybe, every once in a while?
i don't blame them though. they would certainly because they know absolutely NOTHING about music =/
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
March 21st, 2008 at 05:08am
My friends call me 'emo' (but jokingly) and the only reason why they call me emo is because they say I listen to My Chemical Romance... Sometimes my close friend somewhat calls me Gerard 0_o which I think is very weird, nevermind though I call her James Lafferty xD
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 14th, 2008 at 04:55pm
I've been called emo and stuff but I don't really care. I think it was last summer I was walking with my friends at the mall, we saw these semi-popular kids (we were wearing MCR shirts) there.When they walked by they said 'wow, emos go to the mall?' I turned around and yelled to them 'you better keep walkin motherfucka, i'll knock you out'. I know that's not the exact line but saying 'that side of the street' wouldn't quite work. Anyways, it was funny cuz I had never said two words to them in school. And yesterday, my friends and I were eating lunch and someone threw a sandwhich at us. It made me happy : D
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
May 14th, 2008 at 07:03pm
I wouldn't say I've gotten dirty looks, but REALLY surprised ones. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of the whole "emo" steryotype and MCR is probably one of the last bands people would expect me to like. Granted most kids at my school respect WTTPB as an okay song, but everyone was shocked when I said I was going to see them live.

Oh but a friend of mine gives me shit for liking MCR, but I've made progress in the past few months; he admits "This Is How I Disapear" is a good track ~ Rex
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 14th, 2008 at 07:33pm
The guys on my bus call me emo and give me shit for liking MCR.
They just need to get over themselves because I honestly don't care.
Everyone else, except for my friends, gives me weird looks when I'm wearing my merch.
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 15th, 2008 at 03:40am
someone called me emo for listening to them....but i told them i'm not...i also enjoy hip hop songs...anything that goes on my mood...that someone WAS my crush....he's history!LMAO!
MCR's songs are the best masterpieces i've ever heard....their simply awesome...