O_O

And a lot of 'My Chem are soooooo emo!"

Disgust

EDIT: Holy Gee, PAGE CLAIM!
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
January 7th, 2008 at 05:19pm
Most of the people at school are assholes to me and call me "emo" because I love them[not like they weren't already]
My mom now pretty much hates me because I listen to them
And after our matinee of Anne Frank for the school[middle school at least] I changed into my MCR shirt and this guy hayden goes "hey emily nice shirt" sarcastically of course. I was about to flick him off but there were teachers around so I just stared him down and he and his friends were laughing then looked kind of frightened by my stare XD
And then this guy bobby started trying to sing there songs[unsuccesfully] and then started rapping about me and how they were my "homeboys" or something
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
January 9th, 2008 at 04:06pm
goth
emo
lesbian
retard
gay
asshole
bitch
emo bitch
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
January 9th, 2008 at 05:49pm
Mostly I just get called about emo, or I've had some of my little sister's friends ask me if I'm goth. Haha, but that was just funny. I've never worn one of my MCR shirts to the mall (going to do that next time I go though, just to see what kind of looks I get xP), but I've worn them to school plenty of times and generally kids just say "emo fags", "gayness", "MCR suck" or something like that. It's annoying as hell.
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 9th, 2008 at 06:03pm
-Weirdo
-Freak
-*Continuous laughter*
-What's that?
-Are you chemically romantic?
-Is that your boyfriend? (That's my favorite because they're so clueless I can actually say yes)
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
January 9th, 2008 at 06:29pm
This one girl walks up to me in the lunch line, looks at my hands(I was wearing my gloves), and says "Since when did YOU like My Chemcial Romance?" in way that she meant that I didnt desrve to listen to them. >< She is mean anyway.
Olga_Sleep
Joining The Black Parade
Olga_Sleep
January 9th, 2008 at 07:47pm
Gay
Monkey
Stupid
hmmm....Emo..yes,most of people call them emo or didnt know anything about this band....(in my country)
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
January 9th, 2008 at 08:17pm
No one really says anything to me about loving MCR because they know I'll get up on their asses about it; not to mention my other friends too.
No one insults me or MCR and gets the fuck away with it.
=}
Thats how much I adore this band.
Though, I won't beat them up; not at all.
I don't believe that violence is the answer to anything, but I will have my come-backs ready.

Nobody deserves to get ridiculed because of the music they listen to.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
January 9th, 2008 at 08:22pm
Toro-Is-The-Man:
Friend over MySpace: "Their songs don't make any sense."

O_O

And a lot of 'My Chem are soooooo emo!"

Disgust

EDIT: Holy Gee, PAGE CLAIM!

My Chem. has taught me that you have to look far past the metaphors and similies in the lyrics to get to the true meaning of a song.
Their songs do make sense.
You just have to look (and listen) a little deeper.
This makes their songs all the more important to me.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
January 9th, 2008 at 08:41pm
'Are you a goth?' (To be precise, it was more along the lines of 'Aren't you dat goff gel?')

'I didn't think a girl like you would listen to that pussy shit'

And just general open laughter from random 12 year old chavs ('gansta' kids) on public transport.

It cheers me up so very much.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 9th, 2008 at 08:52pm
[My Chem. has taught me that you have to look far past the metaphors and similies in the lyrics to get to the true meaning of a song.
Their songs do make sense.
You just have to look (and listen) a little deeper.
This makes their songs all the more important to me.]

Clap

Couldn't have said it better myself.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 3rd, 2008 at 10:50am
well i get called emo but thats more because of what i look like than the fact that i listen to mcr. my friend takes the piss out of me for liking them, she stereotypes mcr fans as emos that slit their wrists and what not which i think is a bit ignorant of her since her best friend is an mcr fan and doesn't do those things. i don't get where people get these stereotypes from tbh =/
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
February 7th, 2008 at 07:54am
yes, during recess me and my friend listen to MCR on the MP3 player and we sing and have fun, and when people walk past they look at us all funny and wierd like, WTF? are you doing... So dont .feel alone
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 7th, 2008 at 07:42pm
Im in 8th grade, and this 4th or 5th grade girl has got it stuck in her mind that Im a freak and must listen to whatever she says, even if she is making fun of me. I basically tell her to go away, that girl is one stubborn, evil, preppy, tiny BITCH!

okay, had my rant lol
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
February 8th, 2008 at 03:24pm
I get called Shannon.
Disgust
I know, right?
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 8th, 2008 at 05:27pm
today in school :
person: oh my god you like My Chemical Romance!
me: yeah, problem?
person: thats so dark, you fuckin goth!
Disgust
sheena parasite.
Really Not Okay
sheena parasite.
February 8th, 2008 at 05:54pm
Emo
Asshole
Assface
Asshat
Bitch
Goth

Disgust
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 8th, 2008 at 10:31pm
People call me emo the most. I'm pretty much the only person in the entire of my year that wears black and that makes things pretty difficult. But they also favor names such as goth and cutter.

I also get girls asking me why I like 'Jared Wayne' so much and people especially like to rip on MCR around me.
The worst reaction I've gotten was when someone asked me my favourite band and when I said MCR they poured their drink all over me.

But I've learnt to ignore it coz it's what I have to do to survive but once in a while I get sick of it and I let them know who they are dealing with.
Recently some kid shouted a bunch of crap at me so I did exactly what Gerard said and I walked over to them, showed the the middle fimger, told them who the fuck I was and said fuck you.
They don't bother me much anymore.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
February 9th, 2008 at 09:51am
The other day I was once again had shouted abused thrown at me for wearing an MCR hoodie and also I always get called emo, and if I ever have an argument with someone I'm bound to get something like "go slit your wrist, emo!" though I don't even wear anything that emo, abit gothy and that it, I'm never over the top, just abit Avril but its the fact I like MCR and I tell everyone they aren't even emo, but no one listens... Sad
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 9th, 2008 at 10:37am
This one kid had been bitching about me wearing my gloves indoors, and when I confronted him about it, he mumbled "It makes you an emo" I asked him to speak up, and he was all "Nothing" even though I had heard him.

I hate that kid