Day Old Hate
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Day Old Hate
May 25th, 2008 at 01:49pm
DecimatedDreams:
Day Old Hate:
Oh my God, that pic is disgusting Sad

I completely agree.

That is horrible, disgusting and just plain gross. Why the hell would they do that?

Urgh, it makes me sick.

I just don't really get the relevance of that pic being there...?
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 25th, 2008 at 01:54pm
I've read both sides of the argument and the one thing that makes me apprehensive is the thoughts that the band may be opposed to the idea. This may be just me convincing myself but, i just think, if we keep things positive and people don't retaliate to insults and things stay peaceful and happy then that makes it a success. As long as it's a success and were standing up for something we believe in together in a peaceful way, all with the same goal wouldn't the band be proud?
It'd show them that we believe in them whole heartedly and aren't going to let ignorant media tarnish the bands hard work against suicide and self harm.

The only way we can make sure theyre proud of us is to keep things 100% peaceful. were treading a thin line as things could get out of control but we need to make sure that everyone going is aware of the rules and make sure that everyone knows not to retaliate, even if it is difficult not to.

I don't think it'll make us seem like a cult, if we make sure that were seen as non threatening. People need to show that theyre happy to be there. The concerts i've been to and times when i've met up with other fans have been some of the most fun times i've ever had. we need to reflect the general feeling of acceptance that we know exists between fans for other people to see.

As long as it's peaceful and meaningful and theres no violence, why would the band disapprove. wouldn't it make them proud to know that their fans love them so much, they'd do something so big, against the odds, to show it.
I'm not speaking for the band and thats just my opinion.
*hides*

edit:
woah sorry that was so long, i didn't realise..... and that picture is disguting :/
Day Old Hate
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Day Old Hate
May 25th, 2008 at 02:02pm
^^ I agree, I'm worried about things getting out of hand.
I think that some people who disagree with this protest, or just want to cause trouble, will turn up and make a mess of things.
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:08pm
If this is what you believe in stand up for it.
However even if there is a high police presence, look after yourself/ves. Chances are someone will want to ruin your protest as alot of people hate MCR.
Good luck with the protest!
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:10pm
Day Old Hate:

I just don't really get the relevance of that pic being there...?

Neither do I.

It's probably just their sick, twisted minds.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:11pm
Margeaux's Rotten:
If this is what you believe in stand up for it.
However even if there is a high police presence, look after yourself/ves. Chances are someone will want to ruin your protest as alot of people hate MCR.
Good luck with the protest!

Thank you.

And yeah, we know things could go wrong which is why we are trying to get as many responsible people involved as we can. (:

And that is why the leaders are there, one of which is an adult, to help sort out any problems.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 25th, 2008 at 02:12pm
^^ in reference to Day Old Hate
same
which is why we need to make it very clear to everyone going that it's 100% peaceful and not to react to people attempting to mess things up.
to have things degenerate into violence will undermine the entire idea and the hard work of the organisers.

edit: just realised that decimated dreams answered most of the worries i put forward in the post above this, thanks :]

If we refuse to react, hopefully they'll get bored during the course of the day and go to find other people to harass instead x]
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 25th, 2008 at 02:38pm
I will be in London that day- if i see the march i will do my bit!!!
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:40pm
DecimatedDreams:

And that is why the leaders are there, one of which is an adult, to help sort out any problems.

I intend on going, I just think you will need to make sure you don't offend anyone as there is an increasing number of gun and knife crime.
If this works it will be pretty darn amazing.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 25th, 2008 at 02:41pm
Sorry to sound stupid here, but what the hell was that picture all about???????
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:44pm
Margeaux's Rotten:
DecimatedDreams:

I intend on going, I just think you will need to make sure you don't offend anyone as there is an increasing number of gun and knife crime.
If this works it will be pretty darn amazing.

Yeah, we are going to be as careful as we can. We know the risks. And I can assure you, if we see anyone with any sort of weapon we will do everything we can to get rid of it. Plus, the police will be there for some of it so that will be alot of help.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:45pm
pumpkinpiemuthafucka:
Sorry to sound stupid here, but what the hell was that picture all about???????

You don't sound stupid.

That picture is just that persons sick and twisted brain put to work. It actually sickens me.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 25th, 2008 at 02:45pm
what was it supposed to represent?
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 02:48pm
pumpkinpiemuthafucka:

I'm not too sure. They have alot of weird pictures, (like the one at the bottom of the page), so I don't know whether or not it actually represents something.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 25th, 2008 at 02:49pm
well its totally sick.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
May 25th, 2008 at 03:10pm
Deb:
Ha! Go look at that site now

Shocked
disgusting!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 25th, 2008 at 03:15pm
i was trying not to let this whole jew-tube, mass-suicide thing annoy me, but seriously, what the hell?!
"15 people going at it for 13 hours SHOULD take the site down"- why the fuck are they spending their time trying to disable the site?? [it's down now for me, so yeah, they've obviously suceeded].
this is obviously where all the youtube videos spawned from.
i actually can't even comprehend why people want to do this. hack into a site and boycott a peaceful protest that has nothing to do with them.
?
i really feel like i'm going to be sick/punch someone.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 25th, 2008 at 03:17pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i was trying not to let this whole jew-tube, mass-suicide thing annoy me, but seriously, what the hell?!
"15 people going at it for 13 hours SHOULD take the site down"- why the fuck are they spending their time trying to disable the site?? [it's down now for me, so yeah, they've obviously suceeded].
this is obviously where all the youtube videos spawned from.
i actually can't even comprehend why people want to do this. hack into a site and boycott a peaceful protest that has nothing to do with them.
?
i really feel like i'm going to be sick/punch someone.

Allison (The Rumour) said that it is just probably maintenance as her dad's site is on the same host and his isn't working either.

So there is a chance it isnt them.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
May 25th, 2008 at 03:18pm
pumpkinpiemuthafucka:
It's a threat...