Daily Mail respond to My Chemical Romance emo marchers

AuthorMessage
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
June 1st, 2008 at 12:48pm
IT WAS ON CNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
thud
I am just so happy right now, words cannot describe what i'm feeling.
Miss Nimrod
Jazz Hands
Miss Nimrod
June 1st, 2008 at 12:50pm
Well done everyone Smile
I wasn't there but I put on my MCR shirt today and told as many people about it as I could XD so a 1 person protest I guess!
I am so proud to be an MCR fan and mostly to know such fucking awsome people who believe in something so much.
xoxo
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
June 1st, 2008 at 01:03pm
I think it's sort of pathetic that I've been watching CNN all day.
Waiting for a re-run.
Tehe
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 1st, 2008 at 01:27pm
Im wearing my mcr shirt and my london pin today <3

i'm so proud of everyone!
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
June 1st, 2008 at 01:36pm
oh wow. I'm so freaking proud! It was on CNN?!?!?! Wow I dont' have a television that has cable.. Embarassed
You guys are amazing, seriously. I wish I could have been there but I'm in the US.
The fandom isn't falling apart, it's coming together. In Love GAH. Words can not express how proud I am. I wish I could give y'all hugs. XD I've never been so proud!
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
June 1st, 2008 at 01:37pm
McrIsNOTaDEATHCULT:
Ok, i'm gonna start a new thread on this. But i was thinking...We need to show more support for MCR... What if a bunch of us U.S. fans get together in NYC at MTV's studio where they shoot TRL, and we make posters saying MCR SAVES LIVES and FUCK THE DAILY MAIL stuff like that, and hold them up and also start singing MCR songs....1. the guys would probably see footage of that and be proud. 2. It'd bring more attention to the daily mail's inaccurate portrail of the guys. 3. They'd probably come down and talk to some of us, giving us a chance to really get the message out about the guys not being a death cult...

We don't want to take it over the top though. Lets wait to see all the aftermath of the latest protest, if we start protesting everywhere people will get the wrong message, and that would be bad....

lol, I'm wearing my MCR shirt also, and have been blaring all of their Cds into my ears for the past couple of hours, I still haven't called my friends yet to tell them... I should probably do that now.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 1st, 2008 at 01:38pm
I just can't believe that after 2 weeks of planning and organising the protest, it's over. Yesterday was amazing and I never wanted it to end.

I'm proud of everyone, MCR fans have got to be the nicest people in the world.
Scartist
Jazz Hands
Scartist
June 1st, 2008 at 02:01pm
Really proud of you guys! I wish I could have been there Sad
it would be really great if the CNN thing was true, I'm a little sceptical about it at the moment since nobody has a video of it. But I'm sure that the guys are proud.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 1st, 2008 at 02:14pm
Such an amazing day!
I want to thank the organisers for setting the whole thing up, I'm so proud to be a part of it. I'm hoping the CNN thing is true. To have the band say how proud they all are of us would just be amazing. I'm extremely proud to have been involved, it was so worth it. And if nothing comes out of it? Fuck it. We all stood up and fought for what we believed in. We are most defiantly... an ARMY!
: )
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
June 1st, 2008 at 02:16pm
You guys did a great job :]
I'm so proud of you all.
Seeing the videos and such makes me all happy.
I wish I could have been there.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 1st, 2008 at 02:26pm
*Just noticed*

Anyone noticed that 'anon's site http://www.whathefrank.co.uk now leads to a youtube video of the opening theme tune of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' ?

I just went on it it lead there XD.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 02:33pm
^^ yeahh, does that for me too.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
June 1st, 2008 at 02:38pm
those pics and vids are epic, well done guys, its just a shame i couldn't make it (i hate living up north Disgust ) but anyhoo's im so proud of every single one of you and im proud of being a part of this fanbase, its safe to say we own the daily mail's arses, who also can't admit that they were wrong by the looks of things.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 1st, 2008 at 03:06pm
Scartist:
...it would be really great if the CNN thing was true, I'm a little sceptical about it at the moment since nobody has a video of it.
Yeah, one of my very good friends said the same thing this morning Sad Awww that would really suck if it were false. Would the girl who claims to have caught this news report kindly weigh in here
water-cooler-romance
Killjoy
water-cooler-romance
June 1st, 2008 at 03:10pm
Wow Fantastic job to everyone that went! Wish i could have been there but i'm accross the ocean. It makes me so happy to be a My Chemical Romance fan, seeing what you guys accomplishedSmile
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 1st, 2008 at 03:15pm
Deb:
Yeah, one of my very good friends said the same thing this morning Sad Awww that would really suck if it were false. Would the girl who claims to have caught this news report kindly weigh in here
Stella, saw it mid-segment and rewound it, she did not record it, but she quoted it word for word. Very Happy
takezo kenzei.
Awake and Unafraid
takezo kenzei.
June 1st, 2008 at 03:23pm
Shit.
I've never been more proud to me a MCR fan.
Thank you, UKfans :]
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 1st, 2008 at 03:24pm
i have some pictures :]

^^i think that was in the dance off x]

^^when anon first arrived

^^ i loved that banner :]

^me and brigitte - she was awesome! and she interviewed me and my sister :]

sorry if the pics are kinda big,
it was an amazing day!
i'm so proud to be a my chem fan!
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 1st, 2008 at 03:25pm
ignore.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 1st, 2008 at 03:30pm
Chemically_Romantic:
^me and brigitte - she was awesome! and she interviewed me and my sister :]

Brigitte interviewed me and Jenny as well (: We have photo's with her, she was awesome and she gave us hugs and was talking to us Very Happy

We got Taste It TV badges and stickers In Love

edit:/ Oh and in this picture you can see 'Sock Dude' in the background (he's the one with a lycra-ish sock-thing over his head and covering his face). He was one of the 'anon' people XD, but he was awesome, he gave us hugs and let us bother him lmfao