ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
June 1st, 2008 at 04:19am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.

OH MY GOSH
MCR said that?! Awesome hug that made me teary-eyed, I'm so proud to be a fan of theirs. I wasn't in the protest (I'm half-way across the world, lulz) but I feel so good for everyone right now.
MCR + their fans = amazing.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
June 1st, 2008 at 05:18am
OOO: The boys found out about it? Awww, my god. I'm so happy for you guys. I wish I had been there. Crying or Very sad

Can someone please explain to me what's up with the guys in masks? I gathered that they're called Anons or something? |:
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 1st, 2008 at 05:21am
Yeah, what the hell is Anons?
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 1st, 2008 at 05:31am
basically the 'anons' are a group of losers who made up this whole plan called EDIT' and the whole aim of it was to sabotage the protest. they made youtube videos saying that there was going to be a mass suicide at the protest. i think the whole point of it was to see if anyone would fall for it and make MCR fans look bad. apparently they showed up to the protest and im not sure what exactly they planned on doing there but they eventually gave up and joined in conga dancing with MCR fans so their original plan epically failed but its kind of cute that they ended up joining in.

EDIT: by Tallulah.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
June 1st, 2008 at 05:35am
Thanks ^-^
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
June 1st, 2008 at 05:46am
It feels so awesome to be in the MCRmy. I'm really proud of the massive numbers who turned up for the London march. And what My Chem said, that's just amazing. They're so genuine I'm glad you guys made a difference.
There were other MCRmys out marching on the same day, I think the Irish MCRmy marched and so did the NZ MCRmy which I was at. Video: NZMCRmy.

No matter what they say nothing's gonna bring our Army down and I'm so proud to be in it Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 05:48am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.

oh lord.
Mr. Green
i'm so proud of all of us for doing this.
for standing up against every journalist who ever posted mis-informed crap about us and about mcr.
for standing up against every person who said what we were doing was stupid, saying that it would never work.
for standing up against a troop of fucking internet hackers, dudes, who tried to protest our protest.
xD.

i love all you guys.
*mushy moment*
haha.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
June 1st, 2008 at 06:08am
I only took a couple of pics but just to add my two pennies worth and without meaning to sound remotely patronising you kids fucking rock. Seriously I'm so impressed with the organisation and spirit of the protest. I was there for about 7 and a half hours and though I wasn't wearing all my MCR merch or singing I hope my physical presence was enough. Love to everyone I spoke to that day and kudos for showing up the Anon guys for the total bores and losers that they are. They had no real feelings against what we were doing (except for the one tool that I had a go at for writing shit about MCR on the banner, he confessed he hates the band and "wanted to wind up a bunch of 13 year old girls" the idiot) but it's just "what they do."

Anyhoo here are the pics I took.

Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 06:12am
^ that banner was frigging awesome.
i dunno who made it, but it's SO cool.
xD.
holy focaccia, i just noticed, that girl has an UA shirt o.O
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
June 1st, 2008 at 06:12am
AWW you guys make me so proud!
I can't stop smiling reading all of this

You Londoners are amazing, good job
Gah I wish I lived in London just so I could've been a part of it
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
June 1st, 2008 at 06:14am
august rush.:
Oh goodness, I'm so proud to be a My Chemical Romance fan.

I cant believe we've managed to pull this off Smile Smile
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 1st, 2008 at 06:15am

Hey guys, just dropping by for a quick message!
The Poetry Contest is currently open for the week with the prompt being the word: PROTEST
I thought that maybe we could grab a couple more entries Shifty

And btw, that NZMCRMY thing was genius lmfao
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 06:16am
i love how all the anon people are sitting at their computers right now all smug. they think they did such a good job. there was like...6 of them there?!
and they really didn't get our point.
for how intelligent they think they are, they're actually pretty dumb.
ahah.
awhh, they bring the lullz for sure.

and this CNN thing, was it actually on tv?? anyone have any videos of it...?
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
June 1st, 2008 at 06:17am
Brilliant stuff guys. Wish I could've been there, but at the same time I don't care I'm just so proud that you did it and did it well. Thanks for all the pics

Oh and well done for getting the best of Anon...they thought they were so big and clever lol...
bobkat
Fabulous Killjoy
bobkat
June 1st, 2008 at 06:23am
I love the guys rocking the Gerard pajama suits tbh =].
x
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
June 1st, 2008 at 06:28am
I'm so proud of you guys.
Too bad I couldn't be there, but before I went to sleep I repeated all the quotes about saving life. XD
This was cool. (:
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
June 1st, 2008 at 06:35am
My god, I cant seem to express the wonderful feeling I have about all of this. Im so proud of each and every fan that went out there to do this for the band we love so much. My Chem have given us everything and more. Life, a different kind of love, happiness, joy, respect for ourselves and many things after that. and the fact that My Chemical Romance fans went out there and defended these 5 guys is something I find so incredible. MCR have taught us to fight for what we believe in and I think this was an outstanding way to show them we truly believe in not only them and the things theyve got to say but the belief in ourselves that we know MCR arent doing wrong. and most of all, we showed people that we arent just a bunch of stupid, mindless teenagers.
I can fully agree with the band in saying they have the best fans. The sense of family connection between the fans and band themselves is an inspiring, beautiful thing. and just as family does, we fight for and protect My Chem as theyve done for us. My heart swells on the thought in seeing this act of caring. My personal respect, love and gratitude goes out to each person that was there and others in this community that know what MCR does is RIGHT.

Incredibly cheesy, yea *sigh*
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
June 1st, 2008 at 06:56am
It's nice to see that they were proud of us!
Makes it seem more worth while.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 1st, 2008 at 06:56am
Holy shit, well done guys!!!!!
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
June 1st, 2008 at 07:03am
Well done everyone who went
I would also like to thank the Gaurdian newspaper, they wrote an article about it all *link on the first page* and it seemed like they weren't judging the peop;e who were there campaigning. They actually gave a very balanced view of what happend and didn't use that article to create any tension between people.
So well done the Guardian.