Don't have an account? Create one!

Daily Mail respond to My Chemical Romance emo marchers

AuthorMessage
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
June 1st, 2008 at 08:47am
Mrs.Halloween:
i wanna see this CNN thing, dudes! where mikey, ray and gerard were talking about it.
of course, frank knew about it all along. he does lurk INO, afterall.
ahah.

So do I!!!! (lolz at imagining Frankie lurking and reading about all this but not telling the guys)
*smiles* Wow, you guys were amazing! I'm so proud of you all, wow..... Gerard, Ray, and Mikey must of looked so stunned.
You people make me proud to be a fan, we have one of the best fanbases ever! Way to go guys!!! *hits self on head for not watching the news last night*
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
June 1st, 2008 at 08:48am
^ YEAH! XD
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 09:05am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

do you know what programme they showed that on, on the CNN channel?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
June 1st, 2008 at 09:26am
Oh shit, reading that quote by the guys just made me epically beam. D: D: EPICALLY BEAM. I feel so...I don't even know what I'm feeling but it's just...WHOOOO. Okay. /spaz.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 1st, 2008 at 09:44am
Alex: there were people at Hyde Park.

I told you so.

They thought the Marble Arch thing was a conspiracy, because they didn't see us. They didn't believe the other people that went there.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 1st, 2008 at 09:46am
^ Well then where were they? It would have taken forever walking around the entire park to find them. And why would it be a conspiracy if it was on the mailing list and on the website? ><
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 1st, 2008 at 09:54am
Oh my! This is so amazing, I am so proud of you guys. When I've read this thread it made me smile so much, I wish I could have been there. I hate that none of my friends were cool enough to want to come with me, Lol.

Reading what MCR had to say about it made me very very excited, I can imagine them saying that and it is just wonderful. I love that they found out how much they mean to their fans. Mr. Green And I adore even more than the whole thing started here on INO. Woot!
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
June 1st, 2008 at 09:58am
I am unbelievably happy to hear that MCR are proud of us Mr. Green
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
June 1st, 2008 at 10:08am
august rush.:
Oh goodness, I'm so proud to be a My Chemical Romance fan.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 1st, 2008 at 10:12am
DecimatedDreams:
^ Well then where were they? It would have taken forever walking around the entire park to find them. And why would it be a conspiracy if it was on the mailing list and on the website? ><

They were at round pond. remember we didn't go to round pond?

They obviously didn't see the email or the website, or they thought the anons had hacked it.
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
June 1st, 2008 at 10:37am
This may sound cheesy but we are one of the few fanbases that have made the world a better place. I wish all of us could have a party to celebrate how proud MCR are of us. You guys did such and incredible job *bravo*
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 1st, 2008 at 11:11am
ben bernanke.:
The worst bit was when they were idiot enough to set a Daily Mail alight.
rolling on floor but that's simply agreeing with us! Dumbasses! Ha Ha
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
June 1st, 2008 at 11:34am
Wow...I am so proud of what we all achieved yesterday. And I am literally crying over what the band said. It was the most amazing, positive day, and I met some truly wonderful people.

The anonymous guys were hilarious...especially when my friend Simi and that guy owned them in the dance off. After that, they really fell into the 'can't beat them, join them' mentality!

Thank you so much to all the organisers. And thank you to everyone who bought SOPHIE wristbands, because we made £170 for the charity! And thank you My Chem, for giving us so much strength and something to believe in. Without you, so many would not have had the confidence or faith to pull off what we did. I have never been prouder to be a My Chemical Romance fan.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 1st, 2008 at 11:41am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.

Oh. My. God. I'm so happy that they know and that they're proud of us!

I'm so fucking proud of everybody who was a part of the protest, and especially of the organizers. You guys did an amazing job, and you really made a difference. Congratulations! I wish I could have been there, but there's an ocean in the way, so I was with you all in spirit. Ahh, I've never been so proud to a My Chemical Romance fan! This is just so amazing, I can't even find the right words to describe it. Someone needs to find that CNN clip, seriously.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 1st, 2008 at 11:53am
I still can't believe it.
Guys, honestly, well done. You've done us MCR fans proud.
I don't know what to say, just know I have the hugest smile on my face right now.
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:02pm
I'm so proud of everyone who went to the protest, you guys are amazing Very Happy
And i'm so, so proud to be an MCR fan.
Wish i could have gone though Sad
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 1st, 2008 at 12:08pm
Mrs.Halloween:
that video sort of confused me.
was it filmed to show the protest in good light or to show what 'anon' did? .

It's a trailer for a documentary they're going to make about the protest.
By "they" I mean www.audiojunkies.net (I followed the link at the end.) I think it will be pretty objective. The comments from the person running their youtube channel say it will be.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
June 1st, 2008 at 12:15pm
est. 6661:
[size=75][font=4] It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

So awsome that they said that for us. We love them! I'm so glad they're proud of us (though I couldn't go personally.)

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this protest. Best thing to happen this year (besides getting my bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and I wansn't even there.xxx

Sorry, this has made me a little hyper and excited!
McrIsNOTaDEATHCULT
Killjoy
McrIsNOTaDEATHCULT
June 1st, 2008 at 12:18pm
Ok, i'm gonna start a new thread on this. But i was thinking...We need to show more support for MCR... What if a bunch of us U.S. fans get together in NYC at MTV's studio where they shoot TRL, and we make posters saying MCR SAVES LIVES and FUCK THE DAILY MAIL stuff like that, and hold them up and also start singing MCR songs....1. the guys would probably see footage of that and be proud. 2. It'd bring more attention to the daily mail's inaccurate portrail of the guys. 3. They'd probably come down and talk to some of us, giving us a chance to really get the message out about the guys not being a death cult...
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:37pm
lyrical lies.:
august rush.:
Oh goodness, I'm so proud to be a My Chemical Romance fan.