Don't have an account? Create one!

Daily Mail respond to My Chemical Romance emo marchers

AuthorMessage
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:45am
Guys, if you have myspace then you can see these pictures that a photographer took of the protest (:
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:45am
Nice pics Very Happy grrr it annoyed me so much when they daily Mail once again blamed MCR ..... I wish it would stop Sad .... My Chemical Romance save lives
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:47am
more pictures

EDIT: Dammit, Alex, you beat me to it.

EDIT again: rolling on floor Allison, you look really moody in that picture of you
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:47am
The Rumor:

Mhmm. x]

I'm going to have them sent to me as well, once Kerrang! is out this week. = DD
Send them to me when you get them? x]
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:48am
ben bernanke.:
The Rumor:

Mhmm. x]

I'm going to have them sent to me as well, once Kerrang! is out this week. = DD
Send them to me when you get them? x]

Ditto XD.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:58am
Hopefully they'll be up on the official site. x]

ben bernanke.:
EDIT again: rolling on floor Allison, you look really moody in that picture of you

I have this knack of looking either really pissed or really depressed. It's in my DNA, like, literally, no jokes. xD
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 2nd, 2008 at 12:01pm
^ You look fine in the pictures I took of you rolling on floor

/spam
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 12:13pm
rolling on floor

Y'know, though, I took a look at that picture and it was taken just before I smiled. xD
It was just after we got to Derry Street so everything was all panicked and kind of out of time. :tehe:
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
June 2nd, 2008 at 12:31pm
You guys are so amazing!
The videos, articles, and photos were so touching (I actually almost cried haha)!
I really wish that I could have been there, but, living in the U.S. kind of prevents me from it. lol
Great job you guys!!!
The boys, I'm sure, are so proud of you!
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:30pm
My brother was taking bits of the green signs that Anonymous brought with them and having them signed and I have one on my wall, along with a bit that someone burnt the edges of and a white one with red writing. Also, I have the 'I Wish My Lawn Was Emo So It Would Cut Itself' sign. I didn't realise how much of their signs I took home until I emptied all these bits of cardboard out. :S
I guess they make okay souvenirs though!
OH, and as I was leaving, I found a discarded protest leaders badge. If anyone happens to know which leader lost it and if they want it back for whatever reason, I'd be happy to send it.

Hopefully that post doesn't sound too neurotic.
The whole 'I TREASURE THE CARDBOARD' seems a little mad in hindsight.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:32pm
kill-appeal:
My brother was taking bits of the green signs that Anonymous brought with them and having them signed and I have one on my wall, along with a bit that someone burnt the edges of and a white one with red writing. Also, I have the 'I Wish My Lawn Was Emo So It Would Cut Itself' sign. I didn't realise how much of their signs I took home until I emptied all these bits of cardboard out. :S
OH, and as I was leaving, I found a discarded protest leaders badge. If anyone happens to know which leader lost it and if they want it back for whatever reason, I'd be happy to send it.

OH MY GOOODD! *Tackles you*

That's my badge! I was looking for it everywhere! I was devastated when I lost it (ask Jenny XD)

I was worried someone had like stolen it and was pretending to be a leader ><
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:32pm
I believe that would be Alex?
I'm pretty sure she'll want that back. Shifty2

Your post sounds awesome. xD
I wish I'd been able to nab a sign to take back with me (or part of one) but I didn't. Tehe
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:34pm
^ That indeed would be me Tehe

I didn't get a sign either, but I did find out one of the 'anons' names so it's all good XDD
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:34pm
^I got hold of the 'emo lawn' one, but I chucked it Tehe

And yeah, Alex was pretty devastated...*coughunderstatementofthecenturycough*
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:36pm
DecimatedDreams:

I didn't get a sign either, but I did find out one of the 'anons' names so it's all good XDD

Cheese

If I hadn't had my username for over a year and love it so much, I'd find out his name and put it as my username. rolling on floor
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:37pm
The Rumor:
DecimatedDreams:

Cheese

If I hadn't had my username for over a year and love it so much, I'd find out his name and put it as my username. rolling on floor

I'm quite tempted to do that now rolling on floor.

I have to get a picture of him first though to use as my ava.

*Pokes Jenny*
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:40pm
DecimatedDreams:
kill-appeal:

OH MY GOOODD! *Tackles you*

That's my badge! I was looking for it everywhere! I was devastated when I lost it (ask Jenny XD)

I was worried someone had like stolen it and was pretending to be a leader ><

Oh, excellent. Well I should try and get it back to you somehow? It's somewhere in my room. When I got back, I kind of just tipped my bag into the mess that is my room and collapsed into bed so it will take some searching but it must be somewhere!
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:41pm
ben bernanke.:

Yeah, when they put them on the Marble Arch, me, this girl I hung out with (Katty) and some guy who I don't know got them down and started ripping them up but then I ripped it in half and couldn't be bothered and put it in my bag.
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:41pm
kill-appeal:

Oh, excellent. Well I should try and get it back to you somehow? It's somewhere in my room. When I got back, I kind of just tipped my bag into the mess that is my room and collapsed into bed so it will take some searching but it must be somewhere!

Yeah, I would love you forever if you could XD.

And don't worry, it takes me forever to find things in the mess that my room is Tehe
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:45pm
kill-appeal:
ben bernanke.:

Yeah, when they put them on the Marble Arch, me, this girl I hung out with (Katty) and some guy who I don't know got them down and started ripping them up but then I ripped it in half and couldn't be bothered and put it in my bag.

I so saw you do that and was like, 'why the heck did she just put it in her bag?'
& then I went back to talking about Gerard. xD