AuthorMessage
Stellar-6661
Always Born a Crime
Stellar-6661
May 31st, 2008 at 11:52pm
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
June 1st, 2008 at 12:04am
Hearing that the guys are proud of everyone. Makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy. Smile
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
June 1st, 2008 at 12:05am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.
Is it on Cnn.com?
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 1st, 2008 at 12:10am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

Kind of interesting that the US news station to pick it up 1st was CNN. They're owned by the same company that owns MCR.
EDIT: I checked on CNN.com and found nothing, though I did find a video about Iron Maiden. Very Happy
Stellar-6661
Always Born a Crime
Stellar-6661
June 1st, 2008 at 12:14am
I'm not sure if it's on cnn.com,
but I saw it on the news 'cause the TV was running and I heard "My Chemical Romance fans" and rewound it and watched.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:29am
Congratulations to all the people who showed up and marched; I was so pleased to see the vids. Oh, and the Guy Fox masks were a nice touch, lawlerz!

If anyone has a vid of MCR's comments on CNN (or indeed, anywhere else), I would REALLY love to see.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:41am
I'm incrediblely proud, as are the boys of you Londoners!
Well done. Wow
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:41am
I'm incrediblely proud, as are the boys of you Londoners!
Well done. Wow
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
June 1st, 2008 at 12:45am
Oh shit, you guys.
I can't believe how many did it. I'm so happy for and proud of you all.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 1st, 2008 at 12:51am

You made a difference guys.
<3
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 1st, 2008 at 01:14am
est. 6661:
The boys know!!!

Gerard says

OMFG!!!! <curses self mercilessly for not following random, sudden instinct to turn on television> I am glowing - my heart is just bursting with pride; I am so excited that they know, and are proud of us! I am so very proud of you guys that participated, and Anni and Jenny for organizing; amazing you guys! Be proud, you DID make a difference!
jkl
Demolition Lover
jkl
June 1st, 2008 at 01:16am
All of this success brings a huge smile to my face. I could't be anymore proud of you guys. Smiley
bookobsessor
Killjoy
bookobsessor
June 1st, 2008 at 01:57am
ah wow! i bow down to you guys! you have totally revived my faith in humanity! this is amazing!
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 1st, 2008 at 02:13am
est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

Gerard says

Shocked omgosh. wow...just wow.

i knew they would be proud Very Happy
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 1st, 2008 at 02:18am
hai guys.
i am in the states but i wish i was there.
i marched in spirit and in faith however
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
June 1st, 2008 at 02:31am
Yeah you guys were amazing, I would've been there but i live too far away
ROFL at the people who were apparently protesting against the protest, I heard that they ended up joining in? lol
rosebud
Killjoy
rosebud
June 1st, 2008 at 03:24am
Well I say!. If that doesn't inspire the lads I don't know what will. They really need to get over on to the Jonathan Ross show and fight their corner now. Next protest anyone? Get MCR on the JR Show?
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
June 1st, 2008 at 03:43am
Yeah Very Happy ^^
He'll embarrass poor Bob again!
facepalm.
Jazz Hands
facepalm.
June 1st, 2008 at 04:07am
My GOD!! ^^
I can't believe it! They KNOW!
This is incredible. I'm so proud of everyone.... aaah and now I'm even more gutted that I didn't get to go.
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
June 1st, 2008 at 04:10am
Oh goodness, I'm so proud to be a My Chemical Romance fan.