Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 18th, 2006 at 10:44am
yeah
Sheryl The Horse
Fabulous Killjoy
Sheryl The Horse
February 18th, 2006 at 10:57am
HHHmm.. i havent read all of these posts but i read some that say " i don't care if thayre hot or not, i like the music" ..... and they have a picture of gerard with little love hearts and shit everywhere.... like wtf man....
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
February 18th, 2006 at 08:51pm
I don't know for sure, but that just doesn't really sound like something Gerard would say. =/ It just... doesn't.

But on the whole teenies thing, I think it's perfectly fine to have a crush on a member of MCR. I've never met a girl who didn't have a crush on a celebrity. But sometimes, some people just take it too far. They have to realise that they have girlfriends, and they're 10 someodd years older than you. When the girls talk about fucking them, most of the times I've heard it, they were just joking. I think it's okay when they're joking, just as long as they make it clear that they're joking. When they're serious, that's just screwed up. That's how I feel about teenies. The end. x)
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 18th, 2006 at 09:45am
but its just messed up for someone to go and buy mcr cd just to see their picture inside, and throw the cd away. its just pointless
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
March 18th, 2006 at 12:25pm
teenies are kinda unfair.. they like gerard, frank, mikey because of their looks.. they often times neglect bob and ray..
Bitch
Killjoy
Bitch
March 18th, 2006 at 03:09pm
someone define teenies for me. I'm 14 so does that put me in that group? if it means wat i think it means then i'm pissed off. b/c i don't like MCR b/c their 'cute' i like their music first and formost. Do i think their attractive? Yes. But I concider someones music before i rate their look. Don't say you don't rate someones look b/c we all do it in our own way even if we don't think we are. So someone please define the word 'teenie' for me!!!!!!!!!
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
March 18th, 2006 at 03:25pm
voicegirl:
someone define teenies for me. I'm 14 so does that put me in that group? if it means wat i think it means then i'm pissed off. b/c i don't like MCR b/c their 'cute' i like their music first and formost. Do i think their attractive? Yes. But I concider someones music before i rate their look. Don't say you don't rate someones look b/c we all do it in our own way even if we don't think we are. So someone please define the word 'teenie' for me!!!!!!!!!

I think put simply, a teenie is someone who only likes a certain band cos one or more of the members are hot. They go out to buy their cd, But only so they can say they are a "fan", but they only like 1 or 2 songs, in MCRs case, most likely im not okay and helena. They buy a shirt with gerards face on, and say "omg he is so hawt" ect. They never actually listen to the music.

I hoped I helped, sorry it was a little sketchy.
Bitch
Killjoy
Bitch
March 18th, 2006 at 03:29pm
thank you very much. And my freind Mary would love your icon she loves Marylin Mansons music. Sorry for spelling.
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
March 18th, 2006 at 03:31pm
thats okay, I actually found the ava on a french website>.<
but yeah, marilyn manson's music is good
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 19th, 2006 at 03:31pm
depends on what, for me at least.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
April 18th, 2006 at 02:42am
I hope those stupid teenies get the effing point now.
Mad
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 18th, 2006 at 10:25pm
when i first heard them i was scared shitless. they were totally out of my range in music because i was a punk girl at the time and i saw them and i was really scared. i loved the song though but didn't really like any of the members. then i saw helena and i was like "woa, hes really fit". and im not a teenie. i just have the guts to admit that they are really hot and fit and i would fuck any of them anyday of the week. just because they are really hot doesn't mean you shouldn't say it, just because some hypocrites might call you a teenie. but face the facts. some people on here wouldn't look twice at them if they were but ugly. even though the music would still be the same.

*end rant*
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
April 19th, 2006 at 12:44am
McR_luVv_182:
when i first heard them i was scared shitless. they were totally out of my range in music because i was a punk girl at the time and i saw them and i was really scared. i loved the song though but didn't really like any of the members. then i saw helena and i was like "woa, hes really fit". and im not a teenie. i just have the guts to admit that they are really hot and fit and i would fuck any of them anyday of the week. just because they are really hot doesn't mean you shouldn't say it, just because some hypocrites might call you a teenie. but face the facts. some people on here wouldn't look twice at them if they were but ugly. even though the music would still be the same.

*end rant*

AMEN...
well those stupid teenies say that their Gerard's number 1 fan...HOLY CRAP...they say their the best fan when all they do is shout that they love Gerard...say that his hot...if they heard somebody said that they love Frank or Bob (or anyone) than Gerard...they'll like fight until they die...just to make others love Gerard...and they want Gerard to fuck them...ughhh...they really pissed me off!!!...if i know maybe they only know 2 or 3 songs of MCR...but i can sense some teenies were here...pretending to be emos....But i kinnda don't agree with what Gerard do to pissed off all those damn teenies...touching his *TOOT* ( Embarassed )...in public places...eww!...Well if i'm Gerard i'll just say it in public or when we perform...i'll shout it!!....I HATE TEENIES!!!...than touching his *TOOT*!!!....hehehe
Stuck On Maggie
Salute You in Your Grave
Stuck On Maggie
April 19th, 2006 at 12:49am
-naTaSha-:
McR_luVv_182:

*end rant*

AMEN...
well those stupid teenies say that their Gerard's number 1 fan...HOLY CRAP...they say their the best fan when all they do is shout that they love Gerard...say that his hot...if they heard somebody said that they love Frank or Bob (or anyone) than Gerard...they'll like fight until they die...just to make others love Gerard...and they want Gerard to fuck them...ughhh...they really pissed me off!!!...if i know maybe they only know 2 or 3 songs of MCR...but i can sense some teenies were here...pretending to be emos....But i kinnda don't agree with what Gerard do to pissed off all those damn teenies...touching his *TOOT* ( Embarassed )...in public places...eww!...Well if i'm Gerard i'll just say it in public or when we perform...i'll shout it!!....I HATE TEENIES!!!...than touching his *TOOT*!!!....hehehe

AMEN to that!
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 19th, 2006 at 10:40am
amen to that!!
FaceDownAndBloated
Killjoy
FaceDownAndBloated
April 19th, 2006 at 11:17am
GO GERARD!
im sick of seeing teenie mags with pics of gerard only and stupid little hearts around him! grr first it was Billie now its Gerard...
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
April 19th, 2006 at 02:36pm
I HATE teenies! I hope thats true! I agree with him 100%!
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
April 19th, 2006 at 02:38pm
Dang it! Sum 1 else has my avatar!
masetx
Killjoy
masetx
April 19th, 2006 at 03:04pm
I wouldnt prioritize The band being "hot" or "do-able" over the love I have for their music...Although Gerard is a little somethin' extra. I respect his quote on teenies
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 20th, 2006 at 11:23pm
im so glad theres hardly any teenies over here