Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
April 22nd, 2006 at 12:23am
but can someone sense it...teenies on INO!!!

TEENIES ON INO!!! *alerting everyone*
FUCK THOSE SHITS!!!
attentionWHORE
Joining The Black Parade
attentionWHORE
April 22nd, 2006 at 03:01am
hell yeah! i wish people could like them for their music and not cuz gerard is like, totally hot *says in stuck up accent*
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
April 22nd, 2006 at 03:56am
^yup! i agree...
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:11am
yeh i know. its really messed up
death by plane;
Killjoy
death by plane;
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:25am

Gerard is so smart. Seriously.
First that one magazine, then these teenies.
I'm going to have to give him an award of some sort.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:11pm
Mrs. Scissorhands:
" I say that every night. I actually stopped saying it because I realized I was getting involved in repetition and the reason that I said that was more for me to get myself excited about the song that we're about to play, called "Romance." It really gets me ... it's a very pissed off song. The one off the first record. The first track. It's a very pissed off track and I try to get myself worked up. My whole reasoning to asking the audience, "Who wants to fuck me" is actually more of a negative thing. More of like, "Is that all your interested in, is fucking me?" I pretty much make it a point every night. I ask that to say, "Well, I definitely wouldn't fuck any of you." I guess it's like saying your really going to look past the attraction you have with all these dudes and listen to what the hell we're saying in the song instead of just thinking we're hot. But in the same respects, the show gets kind of raunchy. I used to do that to piss the homophobes off, but now it's become sexy. It started as something to challenge a meathead's sexuality and see if they were going to try to fight me or throw shit at me and maybe change the way they think and have them walk away from that show going, "You know what, I really like this band. There's probably nothing wrong with being gay." But then that became sexy though. Humping my monitor became sexy. There's a lot of changes and a lot of adjustments that we need to make constantly in a live show."

I found that on an msn group... I hope it's true... GERARD DOESN'T LIKE TEENIES... Hoorah.

That and some other things are the reason why I love MCR and Gerard more than everything but 2 people on this planet.
crazedbambino
Killjoy
crazedbambino
May 6th, 2006 at 03:00am
its just right for him to say that, it just sucks that those teenies just go to mcr shows to see him and not really appreciate their music..
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 6th, 2006 at 03:09am
^yup...
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 6th, 2006 at 02:25pm
I wouldn't marry any of them even if I had the chance to. Love the band, would like to meet them, but they're a lot older than me and I don't actually know them.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
May 6th, 2006 at 07:19pm
without.a.sound:
I wouldn't marry any of them even if I had the chance to. Love the band, would like to meet them, but they're a lot older than me and I don't actually know them.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 6th, 2006 at 07:24pm
I've said this before, and I'll say it again, this thread is seeping of hypocriticism to the point that it makes me sick. Majority of ya'll are all about fucking the band, or the band fucking the band. He's saying that to all of you, not just to "teenies". Ugh.

//EDIT\\ And before I forget, "teenies" is a term that could more than accurately describe majority of you. A "teenie" is one that is either pre-teen, or a teenager, who loves a band and the way they look. If you're gonna think they're hot, then you're most likely going to love the band. If you're so in love with them, you will be so in love with anything that's remotely related to the band, especially the music, since that's what they love.
You post about their girlfriends, and when you aren't talking shit, you're kissing their asses. It's pathetic. It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to admit to being a fan, because of all the stigma ya'll have created. Thanks guys. Thanks for tainting the thought of a fan in the eyes of the band. It means alot, it really does.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
May 6th, 2006 at 07:32pm
I couldn't agree with you more. The majority of the people on this thread seem to contradict themselves and not know it.

Maybe some just don't know what hypocriticism means. Wink
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
May 6th, 2006 at 07:52pm
Very good observation, Dani.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 6th, 2006 at 08:02pm
Queen of Apology:
Very good observation, Dani.

Thanks. It's what I do. I observe.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 6th, 2006 at 09:31pm
I agree with you, but the phrasing is a little harsh.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 6th, 2006 at 09:52pm
without.a.sound:
I agree with you, but the phrasing is a little harsh.

It happens. It's my opinion, and that's how I see it. I'm not going to sugar coat for fear of seeming like a bitch. I really don't care.
Necrophiliac
Killjoy
Necrophiliac
May 7th, 2006 at 11:22pm
who would want to fuck them?!? *pukes*
GerardsTwinSister
Fabulous Killjoy
GerardsTwinSister
May 8th, 2006 at 01:06am
yeah , that true what he's saying you know because you know teenybopping is a crime ....
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
May 8th, 2006 at 01:15am
I hate the word teenie. I never use it in real life, I use something better related to them. But then again, it is also labeling, which is something that I am trying to stop doing. Ergg.

Anyway, yeah.

I think that all people who are shallow and ignorant enough to follow their loins and not their minds when it comes to an issue of importance, or people who think that having sex with someone important will make them important or make things easier on them, should be sterilized. Whatever happened to the strong and the smart survive? God, I know of cacti that have more brain power than some of these people.

I think the gene pool needs bleaching. There appears to be some sort of unitelligent green algae on the surface. Yuck.
xJimmyx
Fabulous Killjoy
xJimmyx
May 8th, 2006 at 02:12am
I couldn't agree more with what he said. My band may not be famous, but we have the same philosiphy. No drugs. No groupies. Just music, friends, and if you're a fan, you go under 'friends' catagory, and I don't sleep with friends.