Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 23rd, 2006 at 03:53pm
LMAO.
*strokes Bobs fringe*
i love how he flciks it around in the WTTBP video... lol!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
October 23rd, 2006 at 08:17pm
AliroSilver:
BatKissMasquerade:
astatusquoexile:
BatKissMasquerade:
Danielle Ashley.:
I've said this before, and I'll say it again, this thread is seeping of hypocriticism to the point that it makes me sick. Majority of ya'll are all about fucking the band, or the band fucking the band. He's saying that to all of you, not just to "teenies". Ugh.

//EDIT\\ And before I forget, "teenies" is a term that could more than accurately describe majority of you. A "teenie" is one that is either pre-teen, or a teenager, who loves a band and the way they look. If you're gonna think they're hot, then you're most likely going to love the band. If you're so in love with them, you will be so in love with anything that's remotely related to the band, especially the music, since that's what they love.
You post about their girlfriends, and when you aren't talking shit, you're kissing their asses. It's pathetic. It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to admit to being a fan, because of all the stigma ya'll have created. Thanks guys. Thanks for tainting the thought of a fan in the eyes of the band. It means alot, it really does.

That's what a opinion is all about....expressing your views to the world without havng to sugercoat it in order to spare someone's feelings. No one ever said the truth was gonna be the simplest thing to hear because its not and it'll never will be. You're right about one thing. Teenies who suck up to the guys don't even realize that they themselves are just kissing their asses...because they know deep inside that they will never be able to have Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob, or Ray to themselves because they know its something that will NEVER, EVER happen in their fucking life. I'm not gonna lie, Gerard is attractive but i can relate to some of the problems he has has in the past and that in itself made him a inspirational figure in my life because he and the band helped me overcome my shit when no one close to me ever did... Alot of you can say he's good looking but how the hell do you think he'd felt when he himself was being bullied and teased back in high school because of how he looked and present himself? Be honest with yourself if gerard was still chubby today i know alot of you wouldn't give him the time of day, much less make eye contact with the "weird loner kid". Never paying attention or saying hello to a person who looks like a ugly duckling one day... only to have them blossom into something amazing and inspirational the next...is nothing more than sucking up and kissing ass because he or she became something great when alot of people never expected them to...

heh heh.... i am the wierd loner kid. that's another part of it. i look at the words this dude's written and the stuff he says about when he was in school, and it reminds me of me. i guess it just sort of gives me hope that i won't necessarily be a total fuck-up after all.

the weird loner kid was gerard's exact quote i read in a interview the other day so i decided to use it here but im glad that what he's saying is having a positive impact here. i think alot of us can relate to the shit he went through in high school and thats the best part because he makes you feel like you're not alone anymoreSmile

Right on sweetheart. Hell I was the same way in high school, weird loner kid, heavy set, mostly hid in the corner and listend to CDs and read. You'd never guess that now, I've dropped alot of the weight and started going out more and you'd think I was Sharon Stone with these guys hitting on me. All I can think is, "Pfff, yeah, right. Like you'd have even taken a second glance at me if you'd seen how I was before." And as you were saying, Gerard's probably the exact same way.

Now the one thing that really bugs me are the 13 or 14 year old fans saying things like, "OMG I want to give (insert MCR name here) my virginity!" Now I haven't heard anything like that around here thank God but I have heard it around the net. That very much disturbs me. For one, I'm sure the guys aren't into minors or statutory. And if they were they sure as hell wouldn't care if they were taking your virginity or not because most musicians that actually do crap like that are fairly hollow. And for another the low value they place on their bodies to want to do something like that is pretty scary.

And demolitionjo, you're not the first to point out the irony of this entire thing, so you will not be hated.

Thank you for your support. So far i havent heard anything about girls wanting to lost their virginity until now and i agree it is scary and disturbing because they don't realize that their degrading themselves by making themselves look easy to others and i'm totally against degrading my gender alltogether. To me they sound not like teenies but actual wannebe groupies begging to sleep with someone famous. i don't know about some of you guys but i think girls who constantly think about that 24/7 might have a serious mental problem. There's no way the guys will be interesting in minors for damn sure. You do that you're ass will go to jail.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 23rd, 2006 at 08:21pm
guys, cool it with the pyramid quoting.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:46pm
BatKissMasquerade:

the weird loner kid was gerard's exact quote i read in a interview the other day so i decided to use it here but im glad that what he's saying is having a positive impact here. i think alot of us can relate to the shit he went through in high school and thats the best part because he makes you feel like you're not alone anymoreSmile

exactly.

edit:fixed
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:47pm
PLEASE don't pyramid quote.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:49pm
[quote="Mrs. Scissorhands"]" Humping my monitor became sexy.
quote]

XD lmfao: ...i know that wasnt supposed to be funny, but it sounds so weird...especially out of context...

i completely agree though....there have been a lot of supposed fans who like them for their appearance instead of for their music........it bugs me....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
October 24th, 2006 at 01:23pm
lol sorry about thatSmile
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 24th, 2006 at 01:47pm
BatKissMasquerade:
i don't know about some of you guys but i think girls who constantly think about that 24/7 might have a serious mental problem.

i agree Shocked
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
October 25th, 2006 at 08:45am
well... we could be interested in them but that's not the only thing we're interested in them right? =\
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 25th, 2006 at 10:18am
monkeyinair:
well... we could be interested in them but that's not the only thing we're interested in them right? =\

Do you mean we can be interested in the boys, as well as other things eg their music.

OR

We could be interested in teenies but there is better things to talk about.

???????
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
October 27th, 2006 at 11:30am
yes.
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
October 27th, 2006 at 03:07pm
i like the way he put that =]
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
October 27th, 2006 at 05:45pm
Good. He makes an excellent point. Smile

Yay.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:42pm
I dunno, seeing them in action this week I kinda feel sorry for them rather than hate them. When me and a friend were in line at HOB some girls were freaking out, I mean literally freaking out because you could see the band in one of the side rooms reserved for VIPs. Now the three I'd been talking to, one was like 13 and the other two were 14. They loved the music but for them it sure didn't hurt the guys were hot. They kept saying over and over, "OMG I wish they'd turn this way!" Finally I looked at them and said, "Why don't you yell?" Their mouths just dropped open and they shook their heads, indicating emphatically that they'd rather die than draw that kind of attention to themselves.

I found that rather ironic since they were attracting attention to themselves anyway screaming like that. Two of them started to cry because the band wouldn't look our way. I was begging them not to cry, I hate it when people cry. But they were really truely upset that they weren't getting the band's attention. To hopefully put a stop to it, I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Hey Gerard, turn around! These chicks wanna see you!" They nearly dropped dead because they were watching him and he flinched. Then the HOB security guy closed the doors and gave me a dirty look. I just blew him a kiss. I felt a little guilty for ruining the band's down time before the show but at least the kids stopped crying.

The girls were a complete mess afterwards, just a titter of "OMG I can't believe you did that, you're so brave!" but they were grateful at any rate. They were a bundle of nerves and stating over and over if they got to meet Mikey Frank or Gerard they'd hug them and yada yada yada and saying how much they loved them. "You're not 'in love' with them right?" Was what I asked. They all gave me these silly smiles and said, "Yes." All I did was shake my head, I felt bad for them because I figured the band wouldn't hang around after the show since they had the thing in Toronto the next morning and I didn't have the heart to spoil it for them.

So girls and boys like that are never going to fully enjoy the experience. Just seeing them live won't be enough, and I think that's a real shame. I enjoyed the show immensely and went home happy without having met the band but giggling with Duane over the fact I might have scared them. But they were disapointed at not meeting them and it just ruined the show for them, and I think that in itself is a horrible and sad thing.

End long rambling speech.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:59pm
^Wow, that's pretty bad. I agree with that you said.
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
November 4th, 2006 at 11:09am
Gerard (and the rest of the band) shoud be grateful of all the fans he has. They're paying his wages afterall.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
November 4th, 2006 at 12:04pm
sure they should be grateful for their success, but it's gotta suck to have kids less than half your age lusting after you 24/7...

for me it would be awesome to meet them- i'd probly act a tad shy/wierd, but i'm like that when i meet anyone new- but just seeing them live would be amazing.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 12:36am
i went and got them to sign my tbp book thing in t.o. on the first....my mind went blank when i saw them so i didnt know what to say so at the end, i just kept looking at gerard at the end - he was the last person to sign my book because he was at the end of the table) and he looked at me with this weird look - not a good look-....... x.X

lovely way to act in front of your greatest heroes, eh?
xxMCRluvaxx
Killjoy
xxMCRluvaxx
November 5th, 2006 at 04:34am
Are you a teenie if you love there music and find them really attractive
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 10:45am
as long as you dont like them for their appearance......loving their music is awesome and i think that finding them really attractive just so happens to be a way of life....
just as you're not trying to make them your husbands....>.<