Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
August 11th, 2005 at 07:45pm
amanda_502 and Invisible Kid if you dont like mcr get off the site or i will ban you...
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
August 13th, 2005 at 04:54pm
The only thing I dont like about MCR is that there becoming mainstream, soo that means there will be teenies! Ohh and I should say, Bob did talk a lot on Stevens Untitled Rock Show of Fuse, and Mikey and Ray. Mr. Green
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 13th, 2005 at 04:56pm
true
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 13th, 2005 at 05:00pm
man wish i saw it
Laceration Gravity
Jazz Hands
Laceration Gravity
August 15th, 2005 at 05:31am
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
The only thing I dont like about MCR is that there becoming mainstream, soo that means there will be teenies!

very true! that's probably the only thing that i dislike. i don't dislike anything about the band or the music though.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 15th, 2005 at 03:44pm
Laceration Gravity:
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
The only thing I dont like about MCR is that there becoming mainstream, soo that means there will be teenies!

very true! that's probably the only thing that i dislike. i don't dislike anything about the band or the music though.
Yeah, them going mainstream sucks... I have a friend who says she's the biggest mcr fan in the world and she only knows ino and helena.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 04:14pm
tht sucks my mates goin to c thm and hes the same and me, a hardcore fan cant go cos no tickets *crys violently into pillow*
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 15th, 2005 at 04:22pm
amanda_502:
What I don't like about MCR:

-The Vocals
-The Guitar work
-the bass work
-the drum work
-THE SONGS
-how they're all in-Denial Fags
-all there fans are wanna be emo fags
-they're Men whining like 11 year old girls..
-okay, im done....

wait....I am a fan, so you just called me a wanna be emo fag

what does that make you? a peice of shit bitch with no life? because seriousley, you are sad. you have to go around calling people fags? you arent even fit to wipe someones ass.

just....die.
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
August 15th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Vampire Sugarplum Fairy:
amanda_502:

-The Vocals
-The Guitar work
-the bass work
-the drum work
-THE SONGS
-okay, im done....

what does that make you? a peice of shit bitch with no life? because seriousley, you are sad. you have to go around calling people fags? you arent even fit to wipe someones ass.

just....die.

I agree!! You offend everyone on this board so why the fuck don't you just leave?
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 04:35pm
fuck, the fuck, off
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 15th, 2005 at 06:33pm
Disappearing_Girl:
Vampire Sugarplum Fairy:
amanda_502:

-The Vocals
-The Guitar work
-the bass work
-the drum work
-THE SONGS
-okay, im done....

just....die.

I agree!! You offend everyone on this board so why the fuck don't you just leave?
*coughgetafuckinglifeandleaveusthefuckalonecough*
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 15th, 2005 at 07:22pm
amen to that
cupcake
Killjoy
cupcake
August 15th, 2005 at 07:37pm
Seriously, amanda_502, if you hate everything about the band, why go on the board? Why waste your time? Are you that lame?

Probably.

Just do us all a favor and go back to the little teenie board you came from, m'kay?

And if we're all such "emo fags" as you so articulately put it, what does that make you? You're so fucking pathetic you have to go bash other bands because you know they're better than the shit you listen to.

Have a fabulous day.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 08:14pm
Hmmm... The only things I don't like about mcr is that some smoke and they're becoming mainstream. I don't really mind them smoking tons of people do it I just don't want them to die young or anything. I'd be crushed. And mainstream you get to hear them a lot but then it attracts more people some being normal some being all I'm their #1 fan and I only know Helena. and still think Matt is in the band. I've said this like 3 time but Ghost of you video premiering on Much! In like 20 minutes!!! Really excited.... no... Really fucking excited!
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 15th, 2005 at 10:11pm
Rebel:
Laceration Gravity:
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:

Yeah, them going mainstream sucks... I have a friend who says she's the biggest mcr fan in the world and she only knows ino and helena.

Urgh fucking everyone at my school that "likes" them is like that but then again i discovered them on mtv while trying to hear this one song my friend told me was really awesome..{which really wasnt} and then i became in love with them and found out id heard some other songs before.and this was about a year ago.
Last
Jazz Hands
Last
August 16th, 2005 at 03:45am
I don't like the teenies.
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 16th, 2005 at 12:28pm
well... i don't like them going on mtv, because EVERYONE that thinks they're like, idk how to put it... they all listen to mtv, but i think that playing on channels like scuzz and kerrang, where only people that would actually listen to all of their music are watching that.
that made no sense whatsoever now, did it?
anyway...
TOO MANY TEENIES!!

however i do know this one girl who only likes ino, buh she even says: "im not into mcr, i just like im not okay..."
if everyone of the teenies was like that, then maybe they wouldnt be half as annoying... :@
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 16th, 2005 at 12:53pm
kirstin:

however i do know this one girl who only likes ino, buh she even says: "im not into mcr, i just like im not okay..."
if everyone of the teenies was like that, then maybe they wouldnt be half as annoying... :@

agreed
svmefrmmislf
Killjoy
svmefrmmislf
August 16th, 2005 at 08:32pm
It was short, but do you like his new hair?
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
August 22nd, 2005 at 03:53pm
The first song I heard/saw was 'I'm Not Okay' on Fuse... I have to admit that I adored mcr after that, but it's not like I didn't take the time and actually got into their music. honestly though... people who haven't even listened to or HEARD of their first album shouldn't even be allowed to say that they're fans of mcr and love them. My friend says she adores them and that Gerard is 'hott' [note: 2 't's] but she's never heard of Demolition Lovers. Gaaah! People these days. Confused