Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:03pm
I look up to all of them, but especially to Mikey because of his whole bi-polar disorder. I have bi-polar and find it extremely difficult to go through a single school day let alone going on tour for months on end. I'm surprised he hasn't had a break before now.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:40pm
It used to be Mikey and still is to some degree, but now I tend to lean more towards Bob and Frank. Bob because well it's Bob, and he reminds me of my brother. Frank because he is just one of the warmest, genuine, and humble people I have ever known of. He got to where he is in life by being passionate about and good at what he does, not by being an ass kisser or a dickhead. Same goes for all of them but I see it mostly in Bob and Frank.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
May 3rd, 2007 at 03:14am
how they save ppol's live
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
May 3rd, 2007 at 04:30am
Bob, because he's so fucking cool.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:06am
theres like a million reasons why i look up to Gerard but the main one is his amazing artwork.
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 3rd, 2007 at 03:06pm
Your_Chemical_Romance:
I guess all of them in diffrent way

Gerard-Alcoholic addiction proves he is strong mentally and physically

Frank-They way he umps around on stage and acts like its just a warm up

Bob-His drumming skills are outta this world

Ray-Those guitar solo's and fast fingers out do anyone i've heard yet

Mikey-For learning how to play bass in like 2 months i've had my guitar for 4 months and can play like 4 or 5 notes

Yer. Exactly the same :]]

I look up to them all.
candace
Killjoy
candace
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:11pm
I LOOK UP TO GERARD MOSTLY. WELL BECAUSE HE STUCK IT OUT OF SURVIVING ALL THE CRAP HE'S BEEN THOUGH. but then i think frank is the best because he plays the guitar so freakin cool. He's a guitar godess.
But i never like a band member form mcr bacuse it's just creppy liking a guy that has kids and is married, expecially a dude that is older way older then you. Naughty
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:14pm
gerard, cos of all the crap hes dealt with, and how he managed to sort out his alcohol problem and drug addiction rather than let it ruin the band

but lately i look up to frank a lot too cos he always seems so happy, and like hes truly enjoying life and making the most of it - and thats a great way to be

i can find positive things about them all though

they are all inspirational Very Happy
House of Llamas
Fabulous Killjoy
House of Llamas
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:58pm
I really admire them all, I can't pick one. They're all such great people.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:16pm
I look up to how they always try to connect with fans. Some bands don't even care, but they do their best to make eye contact and stuff at shows.
fmacgrs
Banned
fmacgrs
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:25pm
CHIXXXXN WRAPS!!!!!!!
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:57pm
it's difficult for me to choose because they're like family to me in a way. when they cancelled the show in State College, I was upset because I wanted them to get well again.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 3rd, 2007 at 10:17pm
earth2themorgue:
theres like a million reasons why i look up to Gerard but the main one is his amazing artwork.

Yup, basically this.
map_of_the_world
Thinking Happy Thoughts
map_of_the_world
May 4th, 2007 at 04:08am
I dunno, I look up to them all.
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
May 4th, 2007 at 07:41am
I look up to all of them.. But mostly Gee, i think. Cause he went from fat teenager to big Rockstar.. And that's my dream! (Not that im fat, but im NOT populair!)
angelic_emo
Jazz Hands
angelic_emo
May 4th, 2007 at 10:39am
all of them did something great and proved to the world that they could make a difference for having the guts to try...=D
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 5th, 2007 at 12:15pm
mikey because of the fact that he got over his depression with help from his friends. and gerard for just over coming the fact that even when his grandmother died, he was still able to continue with the shooting and recording of Helena
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
May 5th, 2007 at 07:30pm
Gerard, simply because, hes my hero and I love everything he says/ writes, he has a way of making me feel better when im upset or in 'cutting mode' as people at school say, I just listen to his voice or think of words he has said and i feel 10 times better =]
kitsunegari.
Joining The Black Parade
kitsunegari.
May 5th, 2007 at 09:16pm
Gerard, because of what he's gone through and stuff. He's just so inspirational. I love how he gives those speeches about talking to someone if you're depressed. Frank, because of how much he puts into playing the guitar during shows. Mikey, because...he's just so I don't know...childish? [lawl at arts and crafts and toaster] that's not the right word. But I just loveee Mikey [not in a fangirl way]. Ray, well because he has amazing guitar skills. Bob, he likes cats and superman.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 11:45pm
all of them really but mostly Gerard...

Why??

Coz of all the things hes been through and hes been able to overcome them to like depression and drugs and alcohol..
Hes real inspirational too and gives off really good messages to his fans not to let anyone fuck with you and stuff..
I think the way he writes his lyrics is real good too like the impact they make on peoples lives.....

who agrees??