Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
September 25th, 2006 at 10:13pm
FlamingXbaby:
Haha. I need a helmet. More like pillows so I can't hurt people.
Inside the wall of death, once it hits, it's not that bad. It's just a big pit.
No matter how many pillows or helmets you have, grasshopper, they won't do you any good. We live in a house with- what? four?- staircases.
I am going to shove you so far down one...and then I'm going to kill you to death until you die from it.

I kid, I kid.
Yeah, wall of death is great. I can't wait until the next time we see Aiden! You just better hope we sell some horses between now and then, or we'll have to sell your soul for tickets.
xxMCRluvaxx
Killjoy
xxMCRluvaxx
September 28th, 2006 at 05:16am
Hey do people throw up in the mosh pits..lol i know its a weird question!
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 28th, 2006 at 11:20am
I've never seen anyone throw up in a pit O.o
I suppose it hapens, but Ive attended plenty, and never seen it XD Even when my mate's there; she's always a'puking. O.o
hibobandann
Killjoy
hibobandann
September 28th, 2006 at 07:45pm
ok so now i can say ive been in a wall of death awsome thanx
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 29th, 2006 at 01:37pm
awwww I want it to be nine days away.
Samsy
Killjoy
Samsy
September 29th, 2006 at 01:44pm
Mosh pits = hurt!
I've gotten so many bruises/scars/broken bones etc from them, you'd think I'd learn by now, but nop. I still throw myself into them lol.
I don't know the worst one, but the last one (LostProphets) was pretty mean.

I'm new here by the way! So forgive me if I screw up =]
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 30th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Haha. I need a helmet. More like pillows so I can't hurt people.
Inside the wall of death, once it hits, it's not that bad. It's just a big pit.

yah, just gotta stay on your feet, thats the hard part, when the crowd leans after, and moves, you just have to move with it, if you fight it, you'll go down haha.

I don't even know if you could fall in a wall of death, it's so packed right after, there's so many people you just kinda stay up. haha.
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
September 30th, 2006 at 02:33pm
At dances, they don't let us have mosh pits, so we have poking mosh pits, where we just poke each other. Cause we're just uberly rad like that. Cool
Caitee
Jazz Hands
Caitee
September 30th, 2006 at 07:00pm
If I go to a MCR concert, will the moshing be bad?
I get hurt easily. And I'm only like, 5'1. And my dad'll be like, "Mosh, mosh!"
xD
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 30th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Only during some songs.
Like, when the crowd gets pumped or during really fast parts.
Like in Thank you for the Venom, the pit will probably really fast right after he says "Sister, I'm not much a poet but a" it'll go faster than it was. It won't be constant, though.
As far as in comparison to other concerts, no.
It won't be bad.
Caitee
Jazz Hands
Caitee
September 30th, 2006 at 07:13pm
That's good to know.
I want to mosh.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
October 1st, 2006 at 06:45am
xxMCRluvaxx:
Hey do people throw up in the mosh pits..lol i know its a weird question!

Some dude threw up over my fucking ARM in a pit once.
But A) I'm fairly sure the dude was drunk/way too hot.
and B) It was before the main band even came on (nobody was even on stage at the time!)
But that's only happened the once. You've just got to be sensible, get out if you get too hot, don't get drunk or high because that can cause it too in amongst all those people.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
October 1st, 2006 at 06:47am
FlamingXbaby:
Only during some songs.
Like, when the crowd gets pumped or during really fast parts.
Like in Thank you for the Venom, the pit will probably really fast right after he says "Sister, I'm not much a poet but a" it'll go faster than it was. It won't be constant, though.
As far as in comparison to other concerts, no.
It won't be bad.

Yeah, My Chem shows are kinda tame. I think it's because 99% of the people who are there are just so in awe of the guys on stage that they kinda forget to mosh, haha! That's what I found when I saw them anyway. It's the perfect kinda crowd in my opinion. And I feel everyone has each others back as well.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
October 1st, 2006 at 06:50am
i live in a small town and there was a really big concert there and it wasnt that bad actually, there was heaps of people there! the only poeple who was like pushing everyone and doing dumb shit was these 'cool kids' who go to my school in my year. yerr... lol
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
October 1st, 2006 at 12:14pm
Two posts up:
If you want to see a crowd that has your back, go to the Casualties.
There was a cirlcle pit containing forty or fifty people. I fell down, almost the entire pit, and the entire group of 15 or so people coming at me, stopped and helped me up.
And the Casualties were covering Blitzkreig Bop!!!
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
October 1st, 2006 at 12:46pm
wooo that would be so cool but kinda scary at the same time.... having a fuck load of people all try and help you up.

ahaha I kid. thats really cool
mjw078
Killjoy
mjw078
October 2nd, 2006 at 02:38pm
[first post =] ]
anyway.. Ive never been to a MCR show[I plan to when they tour the US..] but my first concert.... well it was actually a festival with Taking Back Sunday, Matchbook Romance, 30 Seconds To Mars and a bunch of other bands.
well, it was the first band to perform, and I had no idea what to expect(it was me and my cousin). I believe the band was Thousand Foot Crutch actually, and we were smack in the middle of the entire croud. That is not the place to be for one of these events ive learned. People were flying over our heads, pushing, shoving, ramming heads, punching, people smoking weed, screaming.. My cousin got like attacked by this tall sweaty guy. I thought it was funny, but she wasent too thrilled. We were just floating around in all the chaos trying to hear the music. It was a pain in the butt really. We tried about 5 times to get out, but we were surrounded by people, so we just decided to float around for a half hour until the rest of the croud dispersed to another stage.
That was my first experience. We tried to say out of them for the rest of that day, but we ended up getting cought up in them a few more times. Really, for TBS(who were the last to perform that day) we decided to get right in there in front so we could see well. It was rather calm up there comapred to the rest of the floor. Had to deal with the occasional croud surfer now and then, but it was nice up there. Plus you had a good view of what was going on up on the stage.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
October 2nd, 2006 at 05:40pm
If you want to get out, and the venue hasn't banned crowd surfing, go to the nearest big tall dude and scream "UP!" and they'll put out their hands and throw you over the crowd.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
October 3rd, 2006 at 12:43pm
^ fun stuff. really it is.

I love getting out of the crowd that way..... fun times at reading. woot. that was hilarious
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
October 4th, 2006 at 12:46am
AOF dissapointed me, there was no Wall.

I thought maybe even Every Time I Die would do one, but they didn't. I still managed to like dislocate my jaw haha. And my ribs killed me today, don't know why. It was so amazing, it was Georges birthday, so it was extra wicked, becuasehe came out and sang with Cancer bats.