Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Whore.Much?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Whore.Much?
September 18th, 2006 at 01:26pm
ooo mi god moshpits sound sooo cool! im definitely goin in one at the london gig! woo-hoo! Very Happy frankie here i come baybeh! xoxo
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Well...

At the MCR concert I went to last year, the mosh pit was fucking insane. I thought it was bad when 30STM, Reggie and the Full Effect, and Alkaline Trio where playing... but jeez, when MCR came out, I kid you not, It was like a fucking vaccum o_o. And I've got no idea how, but me and my boyfriend managed to get in the VERY front.. it was amazing. I got elbowed and kicked in the head a few times, but I loved it. And I got beer spilled on my head every once in a while, but it was nice becuase it was so damn hot out there o_o haha. I had to punch some guy too, because he was like... giving my boyfriend a booty dance. It was odd o_O.

When I got out of there though, I looked like I had just jumped into a swimming pool. My fingers were all pruney too... Oh, and someone or another (think it was Frank..) threw their water bottle into the crowd and some of the water got on me... and I squeeled like a little girl hahaha.

Oh, but I squeeled even louder the first time I saw MCR when Gerard pointed and smiled at me. o_o.. that was like the best day of my life lol.
hibobandann
Killjoy
hibobandann
September 19th, 2006 at 07:16pm
well another time at the aiden concert we did like the entire audience mosh pit were the audience is split in 2 and basicly run at eachother i was scared as hell and i fell down i remember this dude with green hair had to drag me out of it but it was pretty frickin awsome
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 20th, 2006 at 12:22am
yah we did that at the Used and Alexisonfire concert, Bert got everyone to split down the middle, and put like 15 feet between us and he was like "When I say go, you're going to run at each other like you're in the fucking civil war" haha, it was so fun, I was like right at the front of the split, so I like ran across and jumped up on everyone haha, it was amazing.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 20th, 2006 at 11:49am
thats called a wall of death
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 20th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Tis.
Alexisonfire refused to do a WOD when I saw them.
"No, it doesn't feel right..."
What the forks? The crowd can't instigate a Wall of Death alone, assholes. ¬.¬

Wall of Death <33333
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 20th, 2006 at 06:33pm
of all the concerts I've ever been too, that's only happened at one haha.

Maybe Alexis will do it when I see them on the 2nd.
moved to new accnt.
Jazz Hands
moved to new accnt.
September 21st, 2006 at 07:44pm
My friends and I started a mosh pit at the Pep Rally today. We didn't even get in trouble. It was fun as hell.

And I went to Battle Of The Bands like, a week ago, and this really tall dude was moshing and they pushed him right into me, causing several people behind me to fall. Kind of like dominos. xD Then this kid slapped me on the face. He wasn't even moshing. He was standing next to me. All of the sudden, "BAM!" He slapped me right in the face. I just stared at him like he was retarded. Maybe he mistook me for one of his friends, but he slapped me on purpose. I was kind of thinking, "What the fuck did I do?" Haha.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 21st, 2006 at 08:45pm
I woulda hit him back haha.

me and some girl got in a total fight at Taste Of Chaos, like we were rolling on the floor punching each other, and she was like clawing my face and arms, and I was just sitting on her punching her haha. Some big guy pulled me off her. We both got kicked out, but I snuck back in through the smoke pit., and jumped over the railings to get back on the floor, and like 3 security gaurds were chasing me haha, I just got as far in the pit as I could, I figured they didn't get a good enough look at me haha.

it was great.
my name is tristan.
Salute You in Your Grave
my name is tristan.
September 22nd, 2006 at 06:05am
^ :Shocked I sure wouldn't want to meet you in a mosh pit...
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
September 22nd, 2006 at 06:32am
wats a WOD?
Born_to_rock'n'roll
Killjoy
Born_to_rock'n'roll
September 22nd, 2006 at 07:13am
When ever I'm at a concert, you can find me in the mosh pit.
I've tried breaking bones, loosing shoes-cellphones and money, crowd surfing, fights, wall of death, being dragged of by security guards, being dragged on stage by the bands and everything. There's nothing better than a massive mosh pit to make me go compleatly insane.
Once I was at a festival, I was pretty wasted and I had probarly had a few joints as well, and I was listening to this amazing heavy band, and I get into the mosh pit. Suddenly, I find myslef moshing together with a group of guys a bit older than myself, and I'm thinking; "I've seen these guys before some where..." After the show, we got a few beers together, and then they left the festival. I see my friends standing near me, and when I get to them, they say; "What the fuck were you doing!!?? You just had beer with Ground Zero!!!" Then I realise I had seen them before.. They were one of my favorite bands! That was a wierd but awsome day.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 22nd, 2006 at 10:42am
Taking back Hana;:
wats a WOD?
I was too lazy to type "Wall of Death"
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
September 22nd, 2006 at 01:55pm
I've never experienced the joys of moshing in a moshy pit. [yes, I call it that]

So...I'm gonna go see MCR in november, and THEN I shall do my best to get as close as I can. And avoid elbows. Which people have advised in the past.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 22nd, 2006 at 02:57pm
less than three:
^ :Shocked I sure wouldn't want to meet you in a mosh pit...

that bitch started it... I dont even know what I did to her, I'd never seen her before, but she just jumped on me and was pulling my hair, and like trying to rip my shirt off... and I was drunk, and pretty high, and all ready all riled up from moshing. So I just was not having it.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 23rd, 2006 at 11:42am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgEdbJlA1I

Great Wall of Death video.
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
September 23rd, 2006 at 11:53am
My favorite moshpit was Aiden's "the wall of death" Rise against had a kickass one for "Give it all"
With_the_Band
Thinking Happy Thoughts
With_the_Band
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:59pm
One time I was out at an amusement park and there was this one man band. Yes. ONE man band. Anyway, and he was playing some song when two guys went up and just started to run and jump at each other, and the one man band dude had to stop and tell them to quit it, because everyone was watching them, and not him.

It was great.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 24th, 2006 at 04:15pm
FlamingXbaby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgEdbJlA1I

Great Wall of Death video.

wow, haha, it looks so crazy from the outside haha. But it's so fun. I showed my mom, she says I'm wearing a helmet to the next concert.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 25th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Haha. I need a helmet. More like pillows so I can't hurt people.
Inside the wall of death, once it hits, it's not that bad. It's just a big pit.