Yes. I remember.
I also know mr. akai.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 6th, 2006 at 01:27pm
*hugs thread* aww I missed this place.

September 2nd 2006, Victory Tour:
I almost broke my neck because a guy did a stage dive and I was the only one paying attention at the time.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 6th, 2006 at 01:38pm
O.O Yeep.

Haha, I hate when people crowdsurf, and I'm the only one paying attention.

And they fall on me.

And I have to use my imense 15-year-old-girl strength to lift them back up.

... I never manage it ¬.¬
my name is tristan.
Salute You in Your Grave
my name is tristan.
September 6th, 2006 at 02:16pm
I experienced my first mosh pit a few weeks ago. If you read the magazine Rock Sound you might know who Disco Ensamble are? Check them out anyway, they were AMAZING live.

Anyways, me and my friend were there quite early and got places right by the rail up in the front. As soon as the band starts playing a mosh pit is formed right behind us. My friend soon gets "sucked out" into the pit but I hold onto a random girl for dear life and manage to stay up in the front almost the entire show. (I was a wuss since I had my emo-glasses on, didn't want to mosh with them on...) It was insane. Guys kept on trying to pull me into the pit but this one really cute guy acted as my bodyguard and pushed the other guys away Very Happy
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 6th, 2006 at 04:23pm
I can't just stand by a pit.
I can't. Not even my first one.
People just see me and think, "I bet this girl wants to mosh!" and shove me.
Kind of like people see me and think, "I think this girl likes little wooden boxes".
I like moshing and boxes but I don't know how they know.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 6th, 2006 at 05:11pm
ahaha yeah. I don't normally mind being pulled into the pit. And if I don't wanna go in then there's no way in hell anyone will actually manage to get me in there.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 6th, 2006 at 05:20pm
I love getting in, but sometimes I need to take a break and breathe. I go crazy in pits.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 10th, 2006 at 03:12am
If I get pushed in I'll go. Whatever haha. At Taste Of Chaos this year, during Thrice me and my friend smoked like 4 joints with people we didn't even know and got ripped, and then I tried to shove this big guy into the circle pit, but of course he didn't even move when I pushed him, so he turned around and grabbed me and I was shaking my head and digging my heels in haha, I was too stoned I didn't want to go in, but he ended up like lifting me off the ground and then my friend pushed me haha, so I just went in and jumped around haha.

I just go with the flow, and if the flow is in then so be it haha. If I really need to breathe then I will haha. But never for long.
hibobandann
Killjoy
hibobandann
September 13th, 2006 at 07:49pm
dude i went to one of their concerts last year when they were on tour with alk3 my first concert my first mosh pit i did not even want to be in it but i was and i lost my shoe and never found it so as i was walking out i steped in a puddel of beer in my sox gross
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 14th, 2006 at 12:08am
haha, yah I always make sure my shoes are secure before I go in, my friend lost her shoe once, and we were trying to hold people back so she could look, and they were all looking at the ground, and I looked up, and watched the guy in front of us throw it up in the air haha.

between bands we had to get one of the security guys to pass it back becuase it was on the stage. haha.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 16th, 2006 at 07:09pm
Yeah shoes are a big issue.
It's ridiculous when people wear flip flops. They make me trip and stuff.
I always hold them up to see if people claim them, but they never do.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 17th, 2006 at 07:25am
ahaha. yeah. I always, ALWAYS make a point of tying in laces tighter before a gig. People always manage to step on the back of my shoe and I almost lost one of my cons but I didn't. Go me.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
September 17th, 2006 at 07:31am
I'm going to my first REAL concert sep 23rd, theres going to be End of Fashion, The Living End, Hill Top Hoods, Pete Murry and heaps of NT (were i live) bands. im scared that im going to be squished in the mosh pit lol!
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 17th, 2006 at 08:00am
Ghostbuster famous:
ahaha. yeah. I always, ALWAYS make a point of tying in laces tighter before a gig. People always manage to step on the back of my shoe and I almost lost one of my cons but I didn't. Go me.
Sometimes I safety-pin mine XD
I safety-pin my pockets, too. Cant be losing anything...
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 17th, 2006 at 10:30am
killer_odd_sock:
I have a pair of trousers that I wear to gigs that have zip pockets.
Totally uncool but I'd like to keep my phone and money, thanks. Cool
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
September 17th, 2006 at 11:11am
I almost lost my shoe a couple times, both at this venue called the Masquerade which also happens to be a bar so everyone was too drunk to stand still.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
September 18th, 2006 at 04:24am
I havn't seen MCR live yet [They need to come to Aus more] and havn't actually been in a mosh pit either but once i was standing at the edge of one and i got shoved a few times but my friends dragged me away, they were kinda freaked. But when i go to an MCR concert i will shove my way through 10 moshpits so get to the front.
'Sides, it will be fun!
Mr. Green
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
September 18th, 2006 at 04:29am
FlamingXbaby:
I love getting in, but sometimes I need to take a break and breathe. I go crazy in pits.

Yeah i'm pretty sure i would go efifng mental. I would prolly end up punching someone much larger than me by mistake though. I would get really beaten in a mosh pit coz i'm tall and skinny.
Not very intimidating.
>_<
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 18th, 2006 at 12:08pm
^ I'm tall and skinny =] You have nothing to worry about!
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
September 18th, 2006 at 01:21pm
killer_odd_sock:
Ghostbuster famous:
Sometimes I safety-pin mine XD

woah, how do you manage to do that?

and yeah the pocket thing is a pretty good idea. I had to be pulled out after Placebos set at Reading because I was right at the front and no one was leaving so I was like 'FINE! I'll go over the barrier instead seeing as you wont MOVE!' and after I got over I was running along checking all my pockets.