followill.
July 4th, 2007 at 11:33am
I hate plastic surgery if you are ugly get over it and behappy! Smile
Heartzers.
Killjoy
Heartzers.
July 4th, 2007 at 02:39pm
How do you feel about plastic surgery?

I think that if you actually do have it, then you're being selfish, and theres actually people who've died from having Plastic Surgery so I think that the Government should ban Plastic Surgery because if it's the result in many deaths then y'know...

Is there anything you want done?

Nope. I don't think I'm pretty but I don't want to be a fake either.

Can it go too far?

Maybe if you had it redone over and over again. It's not a fishion statement, it's a f*****g deathwish. I know that song ain't anything to do with Plastic Surgery but Plastic Surgery is risking your life ain't it?
Nightmare Anatomy.
Killjoy
Nightmare Anatomy.
July 4th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I personally hate plastic surgery.
It can go wrong in so many ways, it may LOOK good afterwards.
But really it's just ruining the REAL you.

I dont like any form of construtive surgery because it just doesnt seem right.

If a person has third degree burns all over their face, Sure, they can have the surgery.
But I wouldnt personally let all these famous people and beautiful people take this surgery without even really needing it.

In my own opinion: I kinda think that, that form of radical surgery should only be availiable for the people who need it most, People with skin conditions or extremly low self esteem.
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
July 11th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Well.
I hate my nose.
its long, and curved.
and i wish to make it look better.

I mean, im not going to get 73849409428 billion surgeries, just that one.
thats all.

I dont think plastic surgery is bad, unless you become obsessed with.
sonia say's what!?
Killjoy
sonia say's what!?
July 11th, 2007 at 08:07pm
i think plastic surgery is cool its just to many people get carried away.
a tummy tuck here a nose job there i get it...
just dont change EVERYTHING about ur self
to quote gerard "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"
queenfreddiemercury
Bleeding on the Floor
queenfreddiemercury
July 12th, 2007 at 12:39am
I dont believe in it
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
July 12th, 2007 at 01:08am
Demolition Loserface:
I think that if you actually do have it, then you're being selfish, and theres actually people who've died from having Plastic Surgery so I think that the Government should ban Plastic Surgery because if it's the result in many deaths then y'know...

First of all, obviously you have your stats waaaay wrong. Plastic surgery has not caused 'many' deaths - the number of cosmetic surgery casualties is but a tiny fraction of people who have died during other surgeries, people who have died from cancer, people who have died in traffic accidents, people who have died from electrocuting themselves accidentally.
So, by your reasoning, and with those thoughts in mind, the Government needs to step in and outlaw vehicles on the road, heart surgery and tonsillectomies and other kinds of medical surgery (and I'm wondering if C-sections should be included in that category because hey, sometimes women die in childbirth, too), electricity in case some moron accidentally changes a blown light bulb while it's still switched on... the possibilities are endless. Essentially, if your argument were valid and able to be put into effect, we'd go back to living in the Dark Ages, or we may as well all go out to an Amish settlement and live out the rest of our lives there.
You know, just in case something our society has invented and uses frequently kills us. Accidents happen.

Just try thinking out your arguments before sharing them. Because that argument was possibly the easiest to pick apart I've come across on this board.
FuckinDinoRawr
Banned
FuckinDinoRawr
July 13th, 2007 at 04:15pm
I don't like the idea of people getting plastic surgery to be 'prettier' or 'younger'. I think we're all different and perfect in our own ways without needing science to 'fix us up'. It usually leads to pernament damage on you and may lead to other things if the procedure wasn't done right. I think we should respect what we have that makes us different and unique rather then go change our mistakes.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
July 25th, 2007 at 12:48am
this teenager died during a rhinoplasty procedure. she was allergic to the anesthetic they used.
just a tidbit about the dangers of cosmetic surgery.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 25th, 2007 at 12:52am
^That's not dangers of cosmetic surgery, it's dangers of any surgery. She could've just as easily died having her wisdom teeth taken out or getting a kidney transplant.
There are some risks to plastic surgery, but unless you're going to someone who isn't certified, didn't go to med school, and is going to screw you over no matter what, patients are well informed of what might happen before they go under the knife. It's their own decision to take that (small) risk that for what they want.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 25th, 2007 at 04:27pm
What about if someone gets half their face burned off? Do you still condemn it?
Of course not.
I heard of a girl, my mom saw her on Oprah and she really changed my way of thinking, but her husband shot her face off.
Yes, that's what I said. She had to have plastic surgery to fix it. OH MY GOD. Should we shun her?
And yes, I do think we should be happy with the way we are, but sometimes we're just absolutely disgusted with what we've become. And if someone wants to look completely fake, and it makes them feel better, have at it. That money would've never been used to feed starving children in Africa anyway.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 25th, 2007 at 04:36pm
Alice666:
I hate plastic surgery if you are ugly get over it and behappy! Smile
Replies like yours really piss me off.
People can decide what they do to their bodies, and it's not up to you.
And, really, it's not necessarily being 'ugly' that makes people want to get stuff done.
It's years of being told that their nose is too big, that they're too fat, that their boobs are too small, ya know?
If they would feel better about themselves after the surgery, I have no problem with it.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 07:05pm
It depends on how good the surgeon is and how much is being done - it can result in the person looking worse than they started out.
Unfortunately we've been lead into believing you have to be X,Y and Z to be "beautiful" and if you don't comply then you are considered ugly. Girls - this is not true.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Plastic sugery is fine if someone just wants to change something small, or they actually NEED it (like in the case of the lady who got her face shot off). But if you go and change every little part of your face and body, that's kind of shallow.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 12th, 2007 at 10:02pm
^ yea
if you dont like your nose, fine, have some surgereon cut and smooth the bone and cartilage, if your face was shoot off get prostectic skin, if you're MORBIDILY obsese get rid of the fat (if you're just overweight dont be LAZY. Go and work out! we have GYMS for a reason!)
if you're chest is too big (over a DD) then get breast reduction.

what i dont like about plastic surgery is that people will get full body makeovers. surgery is terrifying to me, unless the procedure is small or is needed, i dont want my loved ones going under the knife.

i think that breast implants and liposuction is what really gets me mad. i dont get why men think that someone with a bag of gel in their chest is attractive. and unless you are REALLY big you dont need to get the fat sucked out. so you have celliute in one spot suck it up and work out!
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Girl next door:
^ yea
if you dont like your nose, fine, have some surgereon cut and smooth the bone and cartilage, if your face was shoot off get prostectic skin, if you're MORBIDILY obsese get rid of the fat (if you're just overweight dont be LAZY. Go and work out! we have GYMS for a reason!)
if you're chest is too big (over a DD) then get breast reduction.

what i dont like about plastic surgery is that people will get full body makeovers. surgery is terrifying to me, unless the procedure is small or is needed, i dont want my loved ones going under the knife.

i think that breast implants and liposuction is what really gets me mad. i dont get why men think that someone with a bag of gel in their chest is attractive. and unless you are REALLY big you dont need to get the fat sucked out. so you have celliute in one spot suck it up and work out!

Agreed. And for people who don't need it, but just want to be skinny: getting the fat taken off, will yea make you skinny, but you will still be just as unhealthy. I don't see why someone wouldn't rather be skinny and healthy at the same time. Get a trainer, do whatever you have to, but try getting healthy people.

Anyway...Plastic surgery is ok as long as you don't go overboard on yourself. Just because you have the money doesn't mean you should use it on something like faking up your entire body.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 12th, 2007 at 10:26pm
^ yep. and people who get lipo don't realize that when you take the fat out whats left is skin. so you got to get ANOTHER procedure to remove and tighten skin. i swear its just a waste of money. you'll have a perfect body after, but you'll know in your head that you had to pay someone to do it to you.
i saw somewhere that a teen aged girl had lipo and breast implants, and her mom re-morgaged their house for it! is that really necessary

overboard plastic surgery is gross. the cat woman. ewww so looked so normal before and now she looks like a monster. and i don't even want to say anything about Micheal Jackson
The_Used_Angel13
Killjoy
The_Used_Angel13
August 12th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I dont get why people get plastic surgery it's pointless.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Girl next door:
^ yep. and people who get lipo don't realize that when you take the fat out whats left is skin. so you got to get ANOTHER procedure to remove and tighten skin. i swear its just a waste of money. you'll have a perfect body after, but you'll know in your head that you had to pay someone to do it to you.
i saw somewhere that a teen aged girl had lipo and breast implants, and her mom re-morgaged their house for it! is that really necessary

overboard plastic surgery is gross. the cat woman. ewww so looked so normal before and now she looks like a monster. and i don't even want to say anything about Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson is a perfect example of the dangers of plastic surgery, so before you get it, just remember...you could end up looking as ugly as him!
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 12th, 2007 at 10:36pm
or worse, you could a infection. MRSA is highly spread disease thats on everything and comes in through a open area. when you get surgery you're litterally throwing yourself at the disease