Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
March 14th, 2007 at 10:09pm
I think it's funny how people think Bush makes America look bad. America has been looking bad BEFORE Bush.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 14th, 2007 at 10:16pm
He makes America look worse.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 14th, 2007 at 10:17pm
xMari_Malicex:
George Bush should be impeached. He is responsible for the death of 3000 american soldiers.
--------

Uhm. No. No he's not. I believe you want to blame the suicide bombers for most of those. Do not go and blame someone who has not physically done harm to those people for the death of peoples' loved ones. Please understand, this was no draft. This was voluntary military service.

After they were tricked into thinking there was a reason for us to go over there in the first place.
Aishwarya in town
Awake and Unafraid
Aishwarya in town
March 15th, 2007 at 02:56am
Land Shark:
Oxycontin Genocide:
I live in america, and George Bush is our leader, who's even worse than Richard Nixon (Nixon bombed a country and murdered thousands of people.

What makes Bush worse than Nixon?
The U.S government bombs Iraq and thousands of Iraqis have died under Bush's order.
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
March 15th, 2007 at 04:46am
Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo

i dont like her..she's always promising the filipino people that we'll have a better life under her but hell all of the peepz here are so poor..no jobs, no food so forth..

can someone impeach her?!
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 15th, 2007 at 07:52am
Tony Blair.
Originally loved for 'the breath of fresh air' his Labour party brought to a country who'd been under Conservative for something like 18 years.
Now practically kicked out by his own party.

I have to say that I like most of Labour's policies. There are a few ideas that they have that make me laugh/horrified. Tony Blair as a person is annoying and makes many mistakes, but he's not stupid. And he's married to a bitch of a woman. *sweet smile*
When I can vote, I'll probably go for Lib Dem.

Many people have already said that George Bush is stupid, and a few have defended him. I join the minority. He is not stupid. He is just not a very articulate person at all. And nearly everything he says is written down for him anyway by a bunch of other people.
I don't however, agree with many of his policies.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
March 15th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Oscar Berger.
Good things he has done: He came up with this idea about giving kids in some schools milk every day. 60% of the kids are suffering undernourishment, so this help them be helthier.
He's better than other presidents, because the other ones stole money from taxes.
And I think that's the best thing he has done in his 4 years of being president.

The elections are in september, and 'm really worried about it. There are no good candidates and the one who has won the polls has already been presindent. He didn't do anything good.

Bush came two days ago and he talked to Berger about how to improve Guatemala. Many violence is affecting my country right now.
And Bush isn't as bad as he seems. He helped us and gave us money to repair all the damages a hurricane made. Without repairing those damages thousands of people would be homeless and unemployed.
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
March 15th, 2007 at 11:47pm
After they were tricked into thinking there was a reason for us to go over there in the first place.
----------
Tricked? No. When you're in the military, you do not choose when you get to go to Iraq or not. Personal opinions aside, when it was there time to go, they went because they knew it was what they signed up for.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 16th, 2007 at 04:45pm
Land Shark:
No, the reason has always been terrorism, or at least it's been the core of the reason.
And sure, maybe Iraq wasn't a problem at the time, but Saddam was a dictator, and I believe we all know what happens when you let a dictator maintain contol of a country for too long.
9/11 was Al Queda, not Afghanistan.
Ossama has yet to be found, but they're still searching for him.
The person who started the anthrax scare was caught, and that ended it.
Other countries speak other languages that sound just as weird to us as english does to them. I don't think they really care that the President has a dialect.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there trouble with the Florida ballot in the last election?
And even if Florida went to Kerry, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, Bush still would've become President whether or not he got Florida.

We had no justifiable reason to enter Iraq. There were no weapons of mass destruction. It's not our job to police the world. Plus we've put dictators into power, and we gave Saddam money to kill the Iranians.

I think the way Bush talks is just ridiculous and embarrassing. Sure, it doesn't really matter, but he's the leader of the free world. You would think someone like that would be able to pronounce 'nuclear'. Besides, his family was incredibly wealthy. He went to Yale, for god's sake (not that he put much effort into studying). I personally think the heavy accent and stupid mistakes is a bit of an act, to make him seem more personable to middle America, and not like the wealthy brat that he is (or was). Maybe it's just my own desperate hope that the president of the most powerful country in the world isn't a total idiot.

The trouble with the Florida ballots was in the 2000 election (Jeb Bush, W's brother was governor). They were old punch-ballots, not electric ones, and all the senior citizens misread them, and then they had trouble counting them, so it was basically a mess. But Gore did win the popular vote, and he would've won if he had gotten Florida.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 16th, 2007 at 09:17pm
John Howard needs to get his head out of Bush's arse.
we do NOT need to be in Iraq..we do not belong there and we should have no involvement in this war.
I hate John Howard and i wish desperately that Kevin Rudd wins the election.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
March 18th, 2007 at 02:21am
I'll agree that as a Canadian looking to America...Bush really does make your country look bad. But i also think just Bush himself is a complete failure as a person. Sorry. He really is a sorry sort of fellow. lol BUT that doesn't mean i look poorly on your country because of him, he may make the country look bad at times but from my expereince, most Americans i have spoken to are quite nice and smart and very fun. a lot fo people on here can be examples of this ^_^.

Steven Harper is our Prime Minister...i'm not the biggest fan of him, but to be fair i hate politics...makes me fall asleep, it's so dull. So i can't have an honest opinion of him, except that he looks very scary and kinda...pedo-ish. lol really he does.

But seriously, there's a lot he could improve and rather than doing so he sits back and does nothing. Frankly i just give up on PM's, Pres's and all of the lot. It's not worth the headache anymore. lol

War sucks, Debt is stupid and Poverty should not exist. Fix that and then i'll pay attention and give a rats arse again lol.
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
March 18th, 2007 at 12:58pm
But Gore did win the popular vote, and he would've won if he had gotten Florida.
--------
As a lot of people would say about Kerry, Gore wouldn't have been a wise choice either.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 18th, 2007 at 01:32pm
^Yes, but irregardless of how Gore would've handled the presidency, it's pretty much accepted that he was the real winner.
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 18th, 2007 at 03:12pm
In my opinion, Englands government is as corrupt as it has ever been. Just look at the cash for honours scandal for instance. The people of England don't have a say in anything anymore, and I know many people who once loved their country, but now would rather live elsewhere.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
March 29th, 2007 at 02:00pm
xMari_Malicex:
But Gore did win the popular vote, and he would've won if he had gotten Florida.
--------
As a lot of people would say about Kerry, Gore wouldn't have been a wise choice either.

Yeah but look who took it from him, George Bush. Enough siad.
x__SaltyEyes
Jazz Hands
x__SaltyEyes
March 31st, 2007 at 12:26am
OMG, United States of America. Land of the free. Liberty. Freedom. The right to believe in what you want. The right to say what you believe. Freedom of speech. I live in this place.

Fuck that. This fucking government are hypocrites! Have you ever looked at a coin/dollar bill? Nnotice where it says shit about god? Have you ever recited the plegde? Notice the part about god in it?

Bull shit. This country is a god-belief based country and everyone knows it. All of the presidents have been christian. lets face it... they say you may believe in what you want, but they urge you to believe in god! and no, i will not capitalize it.

i have recently realized that i am aethiest. i will not recite the pledge in class each morning b'c of that.

The president, george bush, has many ways to stop oil pollution. but does he use his power? hell no. FUCK BUSH!

Our gov't sucks in the sense that they are hypocrites; every fuckin one of them. The authorities are gonna be the reason for the end of the world. sit back and watch.

-promise-
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
March 31st, 2007 at 03:36am
Profanity is prohibited in the Discussion Board.
Please read the rules for this area of the board,
located at the top of the threads here, and please do not swear when posting here.

Not to rip on you, to inform you.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 31st, 2007 at 06:37pm
The Colombian government is interesting.
Right now Colombia is going through a civil war and it gets MUCH worse during presidential elections.
The president has been kidnapped (I think) it was either him or his brother.
Scotlands_Courtney
Fabulous Killjoy
Scotlands_Courtney
March 31st, 2007 at 06:59pm
lemme just say Tony Blair is a lying scheming twisted b*stard who follows an even worse retard who lives in a big white house...I mean, come on, hasn't anyone seen the internet pics of what the american soldiers do??? Mail me if you'd like the linkS...
Scotlands_Courtney
Fabulous Killjoy
Scotlands_Courtney
March 31st, 2007 at 07:03pm
Resurgam:
Land Shark:
No, the reason has always been terrorism, or at least it's been the core of the reason.
And sure, maybe Iraq wasn't a problem at the time, but Saddam was a dictator, and I believe we all know what happens when you let a dictator maintain contol of a country for too long.
9/11 was Al Queda, not Afghanistan.
Ossama has yet to be found, but they're still searching for him.
The person who started the anthrax scare was caught, and that ended it.
Other countries speak other languages that sound just as weird to us as english does to them. I don't think they really care that the President has a dialect.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there trouble with the Florida ballot in the last election?
And even if Florida went to Kerry, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, Bush still would've become President whether or not he got Florida.

We had no justifiable reason to enter Iraq. There were no weapons of mass destruction. It's not our job to police the world. Plus we've put dictators into power, and we gave Saddam money to kill the Iranians.

I think the way Bush talks is just ridiculous and embarrassing. Sure, it doesn't really matter, but he's the leader of the free world. You would think someone like that would be able to pronounce 'nuclear'. Besides, his family was incredibly wealthy. He went to Yale, for god's sake (not that he put much effort into studying). I personally think the heavy accent and stupid mistakes is a bit of an act, to make him seem more personable to middle America, and not like the wealthy brat that he is (or was). Maybe it's just my own desperate hope that the president of the most powerful country in the world isn't a total idiot.

The trouble with the Florida ballots was in the 2000 election (Jeb Bush, W's brother was governor). They were old punch-ballots, not electric ones, and all the senior citizens misread them, and then they had trouble counting them, so it was basically a mess. But Gore did win the popular vote, and he would've won if he had gotten Florida.

wow.complication! you are smart!