AuthorMessage
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
May 31st, 2006 at 02:33pm
Cut My Wrists:
i`m also a Republican. i love Bush`s view on
moral issues,homosexuality,etc but i really
am disapointed with him about the Iraq War.
I am the same way. The war in Iraq is not good, but Kerry never said anything about ending it. He voted yes in the Senate to go to war.
I like Bush because of his fiscal views, trickle economics, tax cuts, and his morals. He's a good person, but his tactics in Iraq were and are far less than par.
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
May 31st, 2006 at 02:34pm
Alas, Babylon:
George W. Bush.
Shoot me, hate me, ostracize me, but I support my government wholeheartedly. I'm a staunch Republican, and I love my president.
Think less of me, I don't care and I never will.
I agree. I can't really say my opinion without typing the same thing you did.

But I do support him and I'm glad he was chosen for the second year.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
May 31st, 2006 at 02:35pm
Mollyyyyy. Rule 8- when quoting something you agree with, you always gotta state your own opinions too. Very Happy
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
May 31st, 2006 at 02:59pm
Nikki.:
You'd be really great friends with my friend Mallory. She's 100% for George Bush aswell.
I just caught this.
This is an obnoxious statement, Nikki, and I really don't like it. You come off like you're saying that all Republicans and Bush people are lumped together and get along very well. Uh, no. How would you like it if I said that you would get along with Amy, a huge Democrat supporter in my grade? She's very disagreeable, but you're both Bush haters, so you'll get along famously, right? I don't know what kind of person Mallory is, but people don't become friends based on political standing, and I'm sorry that you think that.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:00pm
Alas, Babylon:
Nikki.:
You'd be really great friends with my friend Mallory. She's 100% for George Bush aswell.
I just caught this.
This is an obnoxious statement, Nikki, and I really don't like it. You come off like you're saying that all Republicans and Bush people are lumped together and get along very well. Uh, no. How would you like it if I said that you would get along with Amy, a huge Democrat supporter in my grade? She's very disagreeable, but you're both Democrats, so you'll get along famously, right? I don't know what kind of person Mallory is, but people don't become friends based on political standing, and I'm sorry that you think that.

O_O I wasn't meaning it offensively! ;-;
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:03pm
Nikki.:
And I don't think you meant it to sound like that, but that's how it came off.
I'm sorry if I came off as queen bitch, but I really hate it when people say things like that, offensively or not.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:05pm
Alas, Babylon:
Nikki.:
And I don't think you meant it to sound like that, but that's how it came off.
I'm sorry if I came off as queen bitch, but I really hate it when people say things like that, offensively or not.

Sorry ;-; Don't hate me, twinnie, I'm not that smart... I didn't know.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 31st, 2006 at 03:07pm
I think I could beat my President at a spelling bee. Enough said.
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:07pm
Nikki.:
Sorry ;-; Don't hate me, twinnie, I'm not that smart... I didn't know.
I don't hate you, sweetie, I never could. Just be more careful when you're talking about politics. =)
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
May 31st, 2006 at 03:22pm
Englands government has taken a turn for the worst recently.

Our deputy prime minister [John Prescot] has been having all types of affairs with his staff.
& while our prime minister goes for a short holiday, which means he has to leave the deputy in charge.
The deputy just plays croquet, when he should be looking after//running the country. -_-
Jack White
Awake and Unafraid
Jack White
May 31st, 2006 at 03:41pm
I'm a Democrat, and I gladly used my first ever opportunity to vote on a vote for John Kerry. That being said, I do appreciate how well the economy is doing under Bush; and I do not rabidly hate people for being Republican. However, I do take offense to some Republicans I have met who have no problem hating me just for being a Democrat.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 31st, 2006 at 07:34pm
I'm fine with the way things are going in Canada now.

Steven Harper (Conservitave) is our prime minister, elected in January of this year. Although, I'd rather see Jack Layton (NDP) as our prime minister, I'm fine with anyone who isn't Paul Martin (Liberal). XD
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
May 31st, 2006 at 08:19pm
im okay with the government in the uk at the moment. tony blair is trying to dig us out off the mess margret thatcher has put us in. he just needs to sort out the massive debt with the NHS we're in right now because that would be bad if we have to sort paying for health care and its so much easier with the NHS.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 1st, 2006 at 12:13pm
UK- Tony Blair. i think he's a bit of an arse and he shouldn't be in charge. but i'm not too keen on the alternatives either.
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
June 1st, 2006 at 12:15pm
I don't like Bush at all. I think he's pretty stupid. Plus he looks like a chimp.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 1st, 2006 at 01:22pm
Alas, Babylon:
George W. Bush.
Shoot me, hate me, ostracize me, but I support my government wholeheartedly. I'm a staunch Republican, and I love my president.
Think less of me, I don't care and I never will.

I won't think less of you. I admire you, really. Every opinion involving politics (at least in the media, which is all that we're fed) is based on hidden agendas. Every single one.

It's okay to support your president.

I really can't stand politics, mainly because of those hidden agendas and how hypocritical everyone can be. I don't have an opinion about Bush. Although he seems a little more likeable to me lately as a person.
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
June 1st, 2006 at 01:30pm
Denmark.
I think Anders Fogh Rasmussen should be locked up in a tiny dark room and never be let out again. Not that he's so bad himself, he just dosn't know what the hell he's doing, but he is letting Bertel Haarder screw up our school system!! No more groupexams for us, all because of a dumbass.
He can join Anders in that tiny dark room.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 1st, 2006 at 01:37pm
^ what exactly are group exams?
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 1st, 2006 at 01:43pm
Nabisco*:
I don't like Bush at all. I think he's pretty stupid. Plus he looks like a chimp.

I don't think that is really important when it comes to politics, do you?

Take a look at Churchill, he wasn't much to look at yet he did a pretty good job during his time in office.

And oh, Bush isn't stupid. Intellectually at least. He graduated from Yale (yes, Yale), with better grades than Kerry. I'd like to see any one of us do that.
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
June 1st, 2006 at 01:47pm
clarissa:
^ what exactly are group exams?

It is an exam where you can choose to do the examination in a group of two or three of your classmates. That way you can help each other and it isn't so stressful and scary.