Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 9th, 2007 at 05:05am
Im pretty anti bush but bc i live in the uk...yes i know this is pretty bad (sorry) but i fully support monarchy
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
August 9th, 2007 at 06:38am
CemeteryDrive123:
Im pretty anti bush but bc i live in the uk...yes i know this is pretty bad (sorry) but i fully support monarchy

I live in America and I am anti Bush, but I don't see how you relate that to monarchy.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
October 21st, 2007 at 06:05am
CemeteryDrive123:

The moncarchy dosnt have any power ?!
theyre just figure heads.
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
October 21st, 2007 at 11:12am
Our President is a very intelligent woman, I admire her for that, but despite of that I haven't seen any improvement in our country, or idk, maybe I'm just not observant enough to see some improvements.
Right now I think our government is in a big chaos to the point that a lot of people don't understand what's going on anymore... will our country ever change? >.<
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 21st, 2007 at 11:54am
^^ What country are you in?

I've never really followed what my government does, because no one else around me seems to bothered, minus my parents, so I never took the time to learn or understand.
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
October 21st, 2007 at 12:09pm
F i a:
^^ What country are you in?

I've never really followed what my government does, because no one else around me seems to bothered, minus my parents, so I never took the time to learn or understand.

Philippines. :]
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 21st, 2007 at 12:11pm
Oh cool. Smile
I'm so uneductaed, I haven't the foggiest who your pm is. Sad
spark and fade.
Motor Baby
spark and fade.
October 22nd, 2007 at 09:37am
The United States does have a major flaw in its governmental system.
Namely, it allows a leader to continue to pursue his own interests despite the wishes of the majority of the people he governs.
I think most everything else runs well though.
musicmad93
Killjoy
musicmad93
October 26th, 2007 at 03:50pm
GODZILLA.:
I've been Anti-Howard since i was 5.

0.o

good on ya mate us Aussies have John Howard and he's screwing our country into the ground with this work choices scam (A.K.A slavery) which gives more power to the employee to fire their workers and to exploit the so its easier to get fired

hopefully Kevin Rudd will be our pm this time
City Of Flames
Killjoy
City Of Flames
September 13th, 2008 at 06:31am
my country's government is in a mess

personally, my country picks the worst leaders
right now, some people want this guy, but the rest want that guy.

even 7 months after national elections, there're still debates on who should do this and who should do that.

but, I still love this country, even though it isn't where I originally came from. Clap
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
September 16th, 2008 at 06:27am
i really don't like either of the main parties in this country (labout and national) i don't really agree with their ideas and politicians in this country seem so immature and fight like school kids in the meetings, it just seems stupid to me.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
January 11th, 2009 at 07:35am
conor oberst.:
i really don't like either of the main parties in this country (labout and national) i don't really agree with their ideas and politicians in this country seem so immature and fight like school kids in the meetings, it just seems stupid to me.

I'm from New Zealand too, and just to clarify, New Zealand is a democracy.

Personally I'm quite happy with democracy, the leaders have to push what benefits the people in order to get their support.
Yes, they may squabble on debates, but it isn't entirely a bad thing. They aren't enemies, just opponents.
We recently got a new Prime Minister actually. John Key.
It's still too early to say what will happen really, but I'm willing to see if he changes New Zealand for the better.
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
January 14th, 2009 at 09:42am
i hate the government in my country, PHILIPPINES .
really cruel wreckless useless government . i actually prefer the old Hitler like president back then, MARCOS . he was an awfully genius evil person . but still, his time, the Philippines was at its best .

unlike now . urgh .
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
January 20th, 2009 at 10:55am
My country's politics are pretty screwed up, to be honest. The prime minister can barely make up his mind about whatever the hell is happening in our country, our king, well, leaves all the power to the PM, and nobody gets along. Everone's a racist in the integrated little country I call home. The economial crisis isn't helping much either.
The politicians always disagree with each other and quarrel during meetings and such. We pick such bd leaders, I seriously don't know what to do about all the stupid things they do.
Personally, I envy USA so much right now. I'm going to college there, and it's a very nice place.
But, I still love my country, no matter what. =]
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
January 20th, 2009 at 03:01pm
Barack Obama was just inagurated president of the US; I really respect him and his judgement, but giving money to huge corporations (banks, car companies etc.) doesn't seem like the best use of $1 trillion.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 21st, 2009 at 07:35am
^^ Yes, but that was a ball that was rolling before he took office; the new stimulus package that he is working on comes with requirements. Bush's plan gave a little bit of money to everyone and a LOT of money to corporations, without requiring an accounting for where the money has gone. In fact, many people are angry about this because banks were given millions or even billions with the understanding that they would use it to grant people loans to jump-start the economy, but I have 3 different friends who are trying to buy houses now while the prices are low and they cannot get a bank to approve their mortgages, because the banks don't want to lend.

Obama's plan will come with earmarks and requirements. The money he releases will need to be reported, they won't be allowed to just sit on the money and wait for the problems to blow over. I'm not entirely sure if he is planning another package for the people (last year we were given $1300) but most people I know used the money to pay down debt rather than taking it out and spending it on material goods.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
January 22nd, 2009 at 03:04pm
In his farewell spech, George Bush said recently that he came into the president position during a recession, and he's leaving the position during a recession. That is a lie. There was no recession when he first came into office. It gives more meaning to that line from Greenday's song "Holiday": ".....I beg to dream and differ from those hollow lies....."
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 22nd, 2009 at 04:06pm
^^ To be completely honest and fair, the country *was* in a bit of a recession at the time of Bush's election into office the first time. Clinton had managed the country well, but his sex scandal had recently broken, he was standing to impeachment trials, and the economy did slow a bit from some energy issues. It certainly wasn't as widespread, far-reaching, and debilitating as our current recession.
Frank Fuckin Iero
Killjoy
Frank Fuckin Iero
February 11th, 2009 at 11:45am
Here in denmark we still have queens and stuff.. I think it ridicolous (wrong spelled I know xD) cause a lot of the money we pay goes to the queen, so she can buy, I dont know a new dress?! food, or stuff like that, and I think its so unfair, and we doesnt need a queen or stuff like that.
I think its stupid and hope some day we doesn't have it anymore, but ofcurse its not them who decides most
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
February 12th, 2009 at 12:22pm
tabitha:
^^ To be completely honest and fair, the country *was* in a bit of a recession at the time of Bush's election into office the first time. Clinton had managed the country well, but his sex scandal had recently broken, he was standing to impeachment trials, and the economy did slow a bit from some energy issues. It certainly wasn't as widespread, far-reaching, and debilitating as our current recession.

I guess I have to look into it a bit more, since I was really young to think about all of the details. Buuut I still stand by my opinion as of this moment.