Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 1st, 2006 at 01:51pm
Pineapple:
It is an exam where you can choose to do the examination in a group of two or three of your classmates. That way you can help each other and it isn't so stressful and scary.

man thats a brilliant idea. i dont know who Bertel Haarder is, but damn him! group exams would have been enough to make me emigrate to Denmark
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
June 1st, 2006 at 01:58pm
clarissa:
Pineapple:
It is an exam where you can choose to do the examination in a group of two or three of your classmates. That way you can help each other and it isn't so stressful and scary.

man thats a brilliant idea. i dont know who Bertel Haarder is, but damn him! group exams would have been enough to make me emigrate to Denmark

Yeah, I know.. We had these huge demonstration a few weeks ago, where students all over the country came to Copenhagen, 'cuz we wanted to keep 'em, but it didn't work. His just some stupid minister, who thinks it's best for the students that way. He's also the only one who wont realise that he's wrong.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
June 1st, 2006 at 07:59pm
George Bush.
Screw him.
He's killing most of our troops in Iraq. They need to get their asses back here. Cool
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 1st, 2006 at 08:41pm
I origionally posted this in the War, Terrorism, Martyrdom thread but I think it fits just as well here.

The President of The United States is a Moron.
That's just put in the best way possible.
Belive me, I could bash Bush for ever.
I mean, first off, we are at war with the wrong country.
The only reason we're not at war with the counrtry we should be at war with (3 guess' which it is) is because he is friends with the family of the lead terriorist who lives there.
He is the reason that the oil prices are so high.
He is the reason that hundreds of thousands of people, whether it be innocent civilians or soldiers, die all the time.
Think of why President Nixon was empeached (sp?). 'Cause he lied. Well, would you lookie here, is that the president lying?
"I had no idea Katrina would be this bad, I will send help ASAP."
Bull.
"I didn't have a clue that anything would happen on 9/11."
Bull.
"I don't spend all my time in Camp Davide."
Bull.
Now of course, those quotes aren't actual quotes but he has said similar things. The only reason he was elected a second term was because the country is afraid to change Commander In Cheif in the middle of a war. It always has been that way, it probably always will be.
I mean, what if Al Gore would have been elected? Of course we would have had conflicts being that terrorists would still be out there, but would innocent people be dieing every day?
What I want to know, is what this wars perpose is. Because right now it doesn't seem like there is one.
On the news (one of the few news stations that the governement doesn't filter) a few days ago they had these Iraqi (maybe it was Iran, I don't exactly remember) people protesting. The war. They were saying how it's only a few people who really want this, and those are the people who started it. The terrorists. Take them out and the mess is over. Mr.Bush keeps saying "Yeah, we're winning the war." What is it that makes us win? We are killing more people than they are. Wow, what an accomplishment. You deserve a prize. I mean really, the people in the very country that supposodly want this war are saying that it's wrong. Then they were shot at. By soldiers from their country and mine, they were shot at for trying to save themselves and their country.
What is going on in the world?
It makes me sick.
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 1st, 2006 at 08:44pm
Alas, Babylon:
George W. Bush.
Shoot me, hate me, ostracize me, but I support my government wholeheartedly. I'm a staunch Republican, and I love my president.
Think less of me, I don't care and I never will.

More power to ya.
I don't think anything less of you.
If anything I admire you even more (I didn't even know that was possible ^_^)
I still love you to death even though we have opposing views.
I think It's great that you support your government and stand up for what you believe in.
Bravo.
~*Lisa*~
Salute You in Your Grave
~*Lisa*~
June 1st, 2006 at 10:11pm
i hate george bush!
i think this war is point less!
that we should bring our american troops home
that are giving their lives for oil.
dont give me that homeland secuirty run.
yea 9/11 was a huge eye openner
but what is this war about!!!
oil and deep down inside
but than again this is what i think,
and i will not say it is right but i will not say it is wrong either
~*Lisa*~
Salute You in Your Grave
~*Lisa*~
June 1st, 2006 at 10:12pm
whoa i sound rude up their...sorry bout that!
i nice person
*Lisa*
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
June 1st, 2006 at 10:23pm
think happy thoughts:
George Bush.
I don't like they way he's leading the country and running the government. Because of him we're in debt.
I wish Hilary Clinton would lead the country.

I agree with you. I'm not sure the exact amount of money, but with Clinton(Bill of course Wink ) we had so much money to the country's name, and now we're billions of dollars in debt. I have very strong feelings against the president, but I'm not going to say anything, because I respect other people's opinions. And I'm not going to hate somebody for liking Bush. Because if friendships were based on political beliefs, I wouldn't have that many friends at this point. Very Happy
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 2nd, 2006 at 09:31am
Depends.
Tony Blair is technically the Prime Minister, but it's Northern Ireland... we have a coalition Parliament at Stormont, who currently aren't doing anything because they can't agree on shit all, and refuse to compromise or even listen to each other because of the religious divide in the country.
So I guess if I could change anything, it would be to let the English government have complete power over NI. At least then, things would actually get done.
matfew churlz sanduz
Shotgun Sinner
matfew churlz sanduz
June 2nd, 2006 at 09:41am
We have a government now?
I thought it was just the nerdy kid finally getting the chance to hang out with the school yard bully. You can't touch this now, FO SHIZZ!
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
June 3rd, 2006 at 09:34pm
I hate George Bush.
I'm sure most of the people on this board do, too.
But I fucking hate him.
I support that he has his own opinion's. Everyone does.
But there are people over in Iraq dying because of him. Because he lied, saying that they had weapons of mass destruction. The Iraquies did nothing to deserve what they are going through right now. It was Saddam Hussein who needed to be dealt with, and they didn't even have a right to strip him and beat him and make him suffer.

My mom listens to a christian radio station, and they are updated from a dude, I forget his name, but they say they are helping them. How are they helping them? I would seriously like to know.
OMG it's Jennie :0
Motor Baby
June 3rd, 2006 at 09:52pm
I'm from the UK and Tony Blair sucks ass.

Anyway, my thoughts on George W. Bush:
He pulled out of the Kyoto agreement (the agreement between countries to prevent global warming which the USA was in originally, and now the USA is the biggest energy waster per person in the world) and went to war in Iraq, where there is oil. Hmm. There is some kind of connection there, can you figure it out?

Rolling Eyes
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:52pm
I like the idea of Democracy and our country being run by the people, but I DO NOT like George Bush! Boo.

I think that Communism was a good idea to beging with, equality, that is...but people just TOOK IT TOO FAR! Paying clerks as much as doctors? If you go to school to learn about having a certain profession, you should be paid accordingly to the work you have done.
Rodjka
Killjoy
Rodjka
June 4th, 2006 at 04:58am
Wow, so many people hate Bush!
The President of Russia is Vladimir Putin and I like him because he does his best to make Russian economics become better. The President of The Republic of Sakha (it is a part of Russia there I live) is Vyacheslav Shtyrov. I don't like him becase to my mind he doesn't do anything.
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 4th, 2006 at 05:55am
OMG it's Jennie :0:

D'ya mind elaborating that?

today i feel: o.O:
I like the idea of Democracy and our country being run by the people, but I DO NOT like George Bush! Boo.

I think that Communism was a good idea to beging with, equality, that is...but people just TOOK IT TOO FAR! Paying clerks as much as doctors? If you go to school to learn about having a certain profession, you should be paid accordingly to the work you have done.

Thats the sad thing- Marx's dream was a good one, if very idealistic. Communism will never work, in the end, but it will always be a beautiful dream.
Motor Baby
June 4th, 2006 at 11:15am
Bloodraine:

Well, British soldiers are also in Iraq because of him. He just sucks up to George Bush all the time. But I guess our country is okay at the moment. Still, why does the UK need to be involved in the war? Confused
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 4th, 2006 at 12:39pm
Bloodraine:

Well, British soldiers are also in Iraq because of him. He just sucks up to George Bush all the time. But I guess our country is okay at the moment. Still, why does the UK need to be involved in the war? Confused

Because Blair is a little mini-Bush.
And the *cough* weapons of mass destruction *cough*.

We're nowhere near as bad as we could be. But I wouldn't vote for him, if given the chance. Could be worse, we could have Prescott in charge eh?
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
June 5th, 2006 at 06:16pm
i believe that hate is a strong word. so when i say that i hate George W. Bush, i mean it. so many things are going wrong that he is causing. Iraq is just one example and it's really a bad one. do u guys know about the genocide that's happening in Sudan right now! the world promised that genocides would never happen again after the Holocaust and Bush is disregarding it.

True Facts-
In the United States, last year Tom Cruise got over one thousand news reports about his life. From top news channels like ABC, CNN, and more.

The genocide happening in Sudan only got about 120 news reports.

------------------------

so apparently, Tom Cruise is more important.
i just think Bush could pay attention to things like what's happening in Sudan. also, if he didn't have to finish his dad's war that was started in Iraq, not so many people would have died.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
June 13th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Bush is a fucking dumbass. (sorry for violating the no swearing rule but this one topic I can't help it) Unfortunately I am the only one in my familiy who feels this way. My nine year old sister even has the attitude of and I am quoting her, "Why don't we just kill them all?" She is referring to all of the people in Iraq. Shit like that makes sick because it show how the United States goverment brainwashs the youth and everyone else.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
June 13th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Rodjka:
Wow, so many people hate Bush!
The President of Russia is Vladimir Putin and I like him because he does his best to make Russian economics become better. The President of The Republic of Sakha (it is a part of Russia there I live) is Vyacheslav Shtyrov. I don't like him becase to my mind he doesn't do anything.

Yeah but because of him it has been reported that Russia is falling back under a dictatorship. The man was part of the KGGB as an officier!