Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:03pm
unfortunately george w. bush is leading my country. and i think hes truly a dumbass. i think he caused 9/11 and i think he should be impeached.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 25th, 2007 at 06:21am
ilovegerardway2much:
unfortunately george w. bush is leading my country. and i think hes truly a dumbass. i think he caused 9/11 and i think he should be impeached.

do you have any hard evidence of this ?
U fuckin suck.
Jazz Hands
U fuckin suck.
May 26th, 2007 at 09:55am
Angela Merkel is leading my country. First woman ever. Maybe you already know , I'm from Germany. I think that she's better than Schröder , her ancestor.
Now , I don't know what I would change. I would have to think 'bout it a bit longer.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
May 26th, 2007 at 10:13am
Age Sixx Racer.:
ilovegerardway2much:

do you have any hard evidence of this ?

yes, do you have any evidence to support your argument? or are you just repeating something you heard somewhere?
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
May 26th, 2007 at 03:50pm
i read on CNN.com that Bush said that the war in Iraq is going to get worse.

we're going to get fucking bombed and in war one of these days due to him.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 26th, 2007 at 03:59pm
^There's no cursing on the Discussion Board.

And none of the groups / governments that hate us have the missiles to reach the US before we'd stop them.
So unless a stronger country decides to just put us out of our misery, we're okay.
poison X_X pills
Killjoy
poison X_X pills
May 26th, 2007 at 10:02pm
George Bush...........I dont exactly like how hes running things, take a look at our high schools, everythings screwed up there, and society is messed up, and if they have to save money why are they taking it out on us?
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 04:47pm
George Bush.

He went on vacation all the Summer before 9/11.
He went into Iraq for oil.
Now he's sending more troops there to die for his dishonesty.
He makes other countries hate us.
He stole two elections.
He is rewriting the constitution.
He does nothing to protect the environment.
One week the enemy is the Liberal media, the next week it's the Democrats.
He lies about so many things.
But if we don't agree with him, we're anti-American.

"I'm not a part of a redneck agenda..."--Green Day
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 04:51pm
BringBexTheHorizon.x:
Lame-ass Tony-Friggin-Blair
If i could vote i would vote in the democrats..
Who's heard bout the 15 british captive dudes and dudette in iran?
(It might have been on the news in other countries but its a massive thing in UK)
Tony blair didnt half make it public, i found it quite funny personally.
But hey
I used to think, yeahh this country has a queen, Cool.. But now i hate it!

It was on the news in the US too, but not as big a deal.

But I did not hear a word from Tony Blair, which, seeing as it's a different country, means he either said little or nothing 'bout the thing.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 05:13pm
xMari_Malicex:
Exactly. Don't be like Green Day, kids! Promoting hate against a president to a fanbase of people who probably won't vote or can't vote isn't the way to go.

Green Day weren't promoting their views. They were exercising their right to speak out against a gov't they know is corrrupt.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 05:14pm
xMari_Malicex:
Exactly. Don't be like Green Day, kids! Promoting hate against a president to a fanbase of people who probably won't vote or can't vote isn't the way to go.

Green Day weren't promoting their views. They were exercising their right to speak out against a gov't they know is corrrupt.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 05:15pm
Sorry! Double post!/spam
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 28th, 2007 at 01:41am
If you really want to know about this Bush-sucks-issue.. I advice you to watch the documentary "Farenheit 9/11"... YOu will see how it all happenned... And how the soldiers die badly..

The President of my country, the Philippines, is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.. You may hate her or you may not for being George Bush's pet... PEt of the the Americans..

We sent soldiers to Iraq too... Years ago.. But some Iraqi people kidnappped a Filipino citizen and decided to kill him unless we pull out our troops.. And so we did.. (That's probably the only thing she did that was quite heroic)..

And speaking of bad leadership.. Her position has been in danger for so many times.. Considering the coups of the soldiers that tried to take her position.. cause she is awful at it...

I hate her.. But I have no personal reasons myself.. And I don't care if she gets kicked off from her position.. I just think that there's no one better than her that could fix the damages that the past admininstrations and her era had already done.. They are all the same in my eyes..

I just want the citizens to be safe.. And not to die of hunger and of ignorance adn without a home..

No one can do that here.. I wish he/she was born now.. Only God is the one we lean to for help..
feardeath
Fabulous Killjoy
feardeath
May 28th, 2007 at 03:17am
MuDBloodS Don'T DiE:
If you really want to know about this Bush-sucks-issue.. I advice you to watch the documentary "Farenheit 9/11"... YOu will see how it all happenned... And how the soldiers die badly..

The President of my country, the Philippines, is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.. You may hate her or you may not for being George Bush's pet... PEt of the the Americans..

We sent soldiers to Iraq too... Years ago.. But some Iraqi people kidnappped a Filipino citizen and decided to kill him unless we pull out our troops.. And so we did.. (That's probably the only thing she did that was quite heroic)..

And speaking of bad leadership.. Her position has been in danger for so many times.. Considering the coups of the soldiers that tried to take her position.. cause she is awful at it...

I hate her.. But I have no personal reasons myself.. And I don't care if she gets kicked off from her position.. I just think that there's no one better than her that could fix the damages that the past admininstrations and her era had already done.. They are all the same in my eyes..

I just want the citizens to be safe.. And not to die of hunger and of ignorance adn without a home..

No one can do that here.. I wish he/she was born now.. Only God is the one we lean to for help..

You know what, i also feel the same way.. I mean, she always brag that she's doing very well with her job, like, in the commercials and everything.. but all of us knows that it's not true.. maybe the only job she's doing good is making corruption in our country worse..
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 24th, 2007 at 03:51pm
Demonic.:
xMari_Malicex:

I live in South Africa. Our vice-president raped his HIV positive cousin, then went out and said that he won't get Aids cause "he took a shower afterwards". In a country where almost 600 000 die of Aids every year, he should not have said something like that and misinformed millions of people.

At the court (after the rape), his cousin (the victim) was thrown with rocks for 'lying' and the vice-president sang a joyfull song bout violence and machine guns...

meanwhile our president went on television and said people should stop complaining, "our country does not have an crime problem." Did you guys know each second someone in SA is beind assulted or murderd? Well, I guess he didn't.

Our music scene does not consist of bands singing hatefull lyrics against our government. And we DO have obvious problems, just like you. I'm just saying.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
June 25th, 2007 at 09:51am
Demonic.:
George Bush.

He went on vacation all the Summer before 9/11.
He went into Iraq for oil.
Now he's sending more troops there to die for his dishonesty.
He makes other countries hate us.
He stole two elections.
He is rewriting the constitution.
He does nothing to protect the environment.
One week the enemy is the Liberal media, the next week it's the Democrats.
He lies about so many things.
But if we don't agree with him, we're anti-American.

"I'm not a part of a redneck agenda..."--Green Day

right just to clear things up

1. ii was on holiday before nine eleven....?does that make me evil ?
2. do you have any solid proof of this ?.besides The U.S has a giant payload of oil why would it want to steal from there ? if anything going to war uses up oil
so basically your saying we went into a foreign countrty for oil and in the process used more oil in doing so ? little redundant dont you think ?
3. hes sending more troops in because he screwed up and hte initial contingancy needs reinforcment due to heavy fighting from various groups
theyre not all just beeing fed into some sort of slaughter machine. but i agree i screwed up
4.Other countries dont hate you cos of bush.alot of other countries have had a grudge with the U.S way before bush was in power.
5.then again how many countries have signed the kyoto protocol and followed it to a tee ? the U.S is a giant economic superpower and its hard for him to change things without affecting the way things are run.
7.When hasnt a president lied? Clinton , Roosevelt , even Kennedy lied
so to say the president has lied is not new ?
6.if you dont agree with him your not anti american you just dont like bush. to be honest he has a 36 percent approval rating at his lowest therefore to agree with him is anti - american.

and to be honest calling him redneck isnt gonna do it anybetter
somone should of told billie joe that.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 25th, 2007 at 06:41pm
Age Sixx Racer.:
right just to clear things up

1. ii was on holiday before nine eleven....?does that make me evil ?
2. do you have any solid proof of this ?.besides The U.S has a giant payload of oil why would it want to steal from there ? if anything going to war uses up oil
so basically your saying we went into a foreign countrty for oil and in the process used more oil in doing so ? little redundant dont you think ?
3. hes sending more troops in because he screwed up and hte initial contingancy needs reinforcment due to heavy fighting from various groups
theyre not all just beeing fed into some sort of slaughter machine. but i agree i screwed up
4.Other countries dont hate you cos of bush.alot of other countries have had a grudge with the U.S way before bush was in power.
5.then again how many countries have signed the kyoto protocol and followed it to a tee ? the U.S is a giant economic superpower and its hard for him to change things without affecting the way things are run.
7.When hasnt a president lied? Clinton , Roosevelt , even Kennedy lied
so to say the president has lied is not new ?
6.if you dont agree with him your not anti american you just dont like bush. to be honest he has a 36 percent approval rating at his lowest therefore to agree with him is anti - american.

and to be honest calling him redneck isnt gonna do it anybetter
somone should of told billie joe that.

1. You're not the president. Until you are the president / someone with a great deal of responsibility, you can go on vacation whenever you want. But when you are the leader of the most powerful country in the world, you shouldn't be vacaying and clearing brush quite so much as Bush was.
2. He certainly didn't go in for WMDs.
3. Anyone could've seen what was going to happen in Iraq with the Sunnis and the Shi'as. My father didn't graduate from high school. All he does is read the paper, and he knew Iraq would descend into civil war with the Muslim tribes before Bush sent anyone in. Bush didn't pay attention the the history of the area, he didn't come up with any sort of exit strategy, and it cost America lives. He is definitely to blame for that.
4. Loads of countries hated us before Bush, but loads more hate us or hate us more now. It's one thing for uneducated people in developing countries to blame us and hate us for everything, but when people in developed nations think we're idiots and would see us blow ourselves to bits, somethings wrong.
5. Please. The Kyoto Protocol isn't nearly enough to fix the environment, and we haven't even ratified it ourselves yet. China and India aren't even required to reduce their carbon emissions. And what about domestically? Not even close to enough has been done.
6. All presidents lie, true. Hopefully for the most part to protect national security. But it's totally unacceptable to lie about reasons for starting a war.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
June 26th, 2007 at 05:30am
bush shouldn't be running this country, he doesnt know what the hell he's doing and i will NOT die for his ignorance.
none of us should. "you depend on our protection, yet you feed us lies from the tablecloth"~~BYOB by sytem of a down. they pretty much said it.
this government has gone down hill and they're starting to sink so low, that they're approaching the gates of hell and they're draging us with them.
land of the free? bulls***!

i leave you with this thought, WHY IS IT THAT WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, THE POOR DIE?
xXDrop.The.DaggerXx
Killjoy
xXDrop.The.DaggerXx
June 26th, 2007 at 05:17pm
A good question.
I'm not going to focus on that, though.
If Bush thinks that we are going to come out victorious in this war, he's even dumber than he makes himself out to be. It's not hard to see that this has gone beyond us.
People who follow blind faith are the most dangerous, because reason escapes their argument. Therefore, they resort to violence. They will never quit. Anyone that can justify strapping a bomb to a ten-year-old child is beyond all thoughts of surrender. We should leave while there are still soldiers left alive, and let the Civil War decide itself. For indeed, it is a Civil War. The war in Iraq is starting to show eerie similarities to Vietnam.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 01:50am
The United States of America
George W Bush
I dislike Bush but I think he's just a puppet for groups like the Oil Industry and the Religious Right and should not be the only one dissed for what the govt does.

Right now I think the Democrats are wimp-assed especially on their handling of Iraq War funding but we will learn more by September.