Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 16th, 2009 at 04:17pm
I don't really understand why everyone hates Gordon Brown. I'm not really that good with politics but from what I gather people are blaming him about the reccession. Surely it's not his fault, it's a global thing...?
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
June 19th, 2009 at 05:18am
i have know this person who went to Korea . they was an old guy there who told him that he met all the presidents that we've had (btw, i live in the Philippines) . well, mainly only the past 6 presidents, including our current one .

that old guy said that NONE of all the presidents he met loves my country . that's the reason why we're a third world country . thanks .
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
June 30th, 2009 at 03:00am
doctor.:
I don't really understand why everyone hates Gordon Brown. I'm not really that good with politics but from what I gather people are blaming him about the reccession. Surely it's not his fault, it's a global thing...?

But the point with Gordon Brown is that he's not doing anything to help us out of the recession, he's more happy to point the finger at the Conservatives, Lib. Dems and BNP and say that they will never help you if you vote them in.
He suggests ludicrous ideas which sound good, but will never work.

Basically he's trying to get everyone to vote for him at the moment.
thats all happening in politics, also theres this hatred against BNP.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 30th, 2009 at 08:19am
[font=4][size=75]
But the point with Gordon Brown is that he's not doing anything to help us out of the recession, he's more happy to point the finger at the Conservatives, Lib. Dems and BNP and say that they will never help you if you vote them in.
He suggests ludicrous ideas which sound good, but will never work

But what else can he do? It's ludacrous that one man would be able to pull the whole world out of depression, it needs to be a world wide effort so I dont think we can blame Brown for the recession.
[/font][/size]
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
August 13th, 2009 at 09:20pm
my country (ireland) is run by a total f!#k! seriously! but its not so much him as it is his ministers, especially his minister for finance...whos idea of saving the country from the economic crisis is to cut old age pensions and benefits for those living in poverty, mean while the ministers refused to take a wage decrease.