Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Country's Government.

AuthorMessage
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 27th, 2007 at 01:24pm
I live in America. But I won't say anything bad about bush in fear of being called a terrorist for I am hispanic, and right now...people don't like so much. Though, I will say. I think George W. Bush's father controls him, and that all that he does is his father's idea. Maybe, this was a way to get more generations to do what he wanted. The thing is, that almost nobody agrees with Bush.
I am from Colombia, though. So I will talk of their government, too.
Colombia has had problems with domestic violence and kidnappings. We've had horrible presidents, too.
From what I've heard from family is that stupid presidents have caused us to lose everything.
Have you heard of the Gran Colombia?
It was Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Panama...and I think that's it.
And all of those countries were together.
Everyone disagreed so every country began separating.
Then it was Colombia and Panama.
But one of the Colombian presidents sold Panama for $70.
That's smart.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 27th, 2007 at 01:27pm
ilovegerardway2much:
unfortunately george w. bush is leading my country. and i think hes truly a dumbass. i think he caused 9/11 and i think he should be impeached.
Do you mean he staged 9/11 so that he would get money for the war? Or do you mean that he just made all the other countries hate america?

Personally, I like the first one better.

But anyone with proof was probably already killed, anyway.
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
July 3rd, 2007 at 09:33am
Most students in Singapore complain a lot about our government.

or mostly, the PAP. it's the really big political group in singapore.

we all want to vote for the opposition when we are old enough to vote.

we laugh and call singapore the Lee Dynasty. see that the minister mentor is Lee Kuan Yew, and the prime minister is his son.

we don't really like the system here. we moan and bitch about wanting to emigrate to other countries due to the strictness and blandness of the system here.

but to think of it, if singapore wasn't controlled this way, we'll probably have fallen.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 3rd, 2007 at 04:31pm
The Irish government is utterly harmless. Their incompetence is hilarious sometimes, as is their zealousness when the need calls for it. I think we're just a very laid back race, in general... Laughing
stella spotlight!
Joining The Black Parade
stella spotlight!
July 12th, 2007 at 05:10am
america's government is a good system.
the people running it, however, are currently corrupt, selfish, lying, and downright stupid.
yes, i am a bush hater.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
July 12th, 2007 at 06:30am
i live in kuwait (look it up if you dunno where it is im tired of explainin)
and here its VERY traditional -
if you get caught smuggling drugs, fuck prison, they hang you in public
husbands are legally allowed to kill their wives if they commit adultery
and womens rights have only just come into place, and even now its ot that much
and theres arranged marriages for like 90% of the population
but im british just living here so im under british law
but it still sucks
FuckinDinoRawr
Banned
FuckinDinoRawr
July 13th, 2007 at 04:01pm
George Bush. I don't like him one bit. He's making taxes higher and everything more expensive. He's on the rich people's side and I don't think that's fair. I want a woman to be leading my country, because it's different and I trust Hilary will make some changes that Busch made to our country.
Legion
Salute You in Your Grave
Legion
July 13th, 2007 at 04:06pm
hopefully she makes positive changes and doesnt raise taxes even higher.
here in england we just got a new PM but i personal think he's the same as blair.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 13th, 2007 at 08:01pm
shuanghong:
Most students in Singapore complain a lot about our government.

or mostly, the PAP. it's the really big political group in singapore.

we all want to vote for the opposition when we are old enough to vote.

we laugh and call singapore the Lee Dynasty. see that the minister mentor is Lee Kuan Yew, and the prime minister is his son.

we don't really like the system here. we moan and bitch about wanting to emigrate to other countries due to the strictness and blandness of the system here.

but to think of it, if singapore wasn't controlled this way, we'll probably have fallen.
Woah, I'd heard that Singapore had a great government. No homeless or littering.
I didn't know about that.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 13th, 2007 at 08:10pm
I don't like America's government because they pretty much are anti-immigrant when they themselves are immigrants too.
Lots of latinos are in the war.
Not because they agree with it.
Because we don't have enough money to pay for college.
Then they get killed and america does nothing for us.
Clinton did a few things didn't he?
And then Bush took them away.
All of them.

And, because I'm from another country probably 50 of you are going to reply telling me I'm anti-american, or that my country's just jealous (By the way, my country's not ugly like they show in the movies. We have cities and night clubs, good buses, a similar government to yours.), and by far the funniest I've heard was that I'm a terrorist.

If you have anything negative to say to me like what I mentioned above, pm me.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 13th, 2007 at 08:23pm
thisvampiarwillhurty:
hopefully she makes positive changes and doesnt raise taxes even higher.
here in england we just got a new PM but i personal think he's the same as blair.

Actually, no. He actually gave alot of his powers back to the Parliament to stop corruption and too much power like Tony Blair. I think he's setting a good example for the world, and hopefully that'll rub off over here in America.
stella spotlight!
Joining The Black Parade
stella spotlight!
July 14th, 2007 at 11:09pm
Yay, there seems to be alot of people against bush. I like this, because i live in a teeny tiny town in upstate new york full of rich republicans!

Joy.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
July 18th, 2007 at 08:44pm
i don't believe this! i'm sickend by the way everyone seems to hate george bush on here. as if you have the worst president ever. let me say this - and i'm pretty sure this post of mine will be ignored, cause i don't hate bush like everyone else - but i live in a country thats being ruined by the government.

my country this year celebrated 13 years of freedom. before that apartheid ruled, and black people wer not allowed out on the street after dark, or in public bathrooms, or allowed to use public transport.

today, apartheid is over and wer suppose to be the "free country". but rasicsm is worse than ever before. "Black powerment" is something our goverment supports. It basicly states that if a black & white person both apply for the same job, the black person should get the job no matter wheter he's got an education or not.

in other words, lets me create a scenario, if a black man, who never went to school, can barely read and never used a computer before and his life apply for the same job as a white man that went to high school, studied journalism for 4 years and has years of job experience... according to the law the black man MUST get the job because of his skin colour.

south africa's goverment is corrupt, our vice-president raped his cousin and got of free while she was attacked and thrown with rocks outside cort (btw he's nineth wife is currently pregnant with his 18th child, i just saw it on the news), our president is a alchaolic, we have the highest crime rate in the world and one of the highest rate of ppl dying of aids in the world.

so take a look at bush, and tell me how screwd your governemt is. he never raped his cousin did he? he's not alchaolic, is he? you dont have to live in a house surrounded by electric fences, because you fear for your life, do you? you dont spend 12 years in school for nothing, because the colour of your skin, do you?

dont get me wrong, if you dont like your president you hav the full right to say so. but atleast support your opinion. and stop fricken complaining. you americans live in paradise the way i see it, but you like to complain so much!
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 18th, 2007 at 08:52pm
^We're not living in paradise, though. If this corruption continues the way it is, it will be like South Africa.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
July 18th, 2007 at 09:17pm
sparklinggrey:
i don't believe this! i'm sickend by the way everyone seems to hate george bush on here. as if you have the worst president ever. let me say this - and i'm pretty sure this post of mine will be ignored, cause i don't hate bush like everyone else - but i live in a country thats being ruined by the government.

my country this year celebrated 13 years of freedom. before that apartheid ruled, and black people wer not allowed out on the street after dark, or in public bathrooms, or allowed to use public transport.

today, apartheid is over and wer suppose to be the "free country". but rasicsm is worse than ever before. "Black powerment" is something our goverment supports. It basicly states that if a black & white person both apply for the same job, the black person should get the job no matter wheter he's got an education or not.

in other words, lets me create a scenario, if a black man, who never went to school, can barely read and never used a computer before and his life apply for the same job as a white man that went to high school, studied journalism for 4 years and has years of job experience... according to the law the black man MUST get the job because of his skin colour.

south africa's goverment is corrupt, our vice-president raped his cousin and got of free while she was attacked and thrown with rocks outside cort (btw he's nineth wife is currently pregnant with his 18th child, i just saw it on the news), our president is a alchaolic, we have the highest crime rate in the world and one of the highest rate of ppl dying of aids in the world.

so take a look at bush, and tell me how screwd your governemt is. he never raped his cousin did he? he's not alchaolic, is he? you dont have to live in a house surrounded by electric fences, because you fear for your life, do you? you dont spend 12 years in school for nothing, because the colour of your skin, do you?

dont get me wrong, if you dont like your president you hav the full right to say so. but atleast support your opinion. and stop fricken complaining. you americans live in paradise the way i see it, but you like to complain so much!

I'm not American, but I do hate Bush.
My reason? He lied.
He sent thousands of young men to die and see their friends die, but he had no proof that Iraq had the weapons of mass destruction that he claimed they did. Iraq was attacked, in my opinion, because of the 911 attacks. Bush assumed all suicide bombers were from Iraq, and exaggerated the WMD situation to go to war with Iraq.
Then when he realised they didn't have any weapons, he claimed there was a link between al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein (which I personally don't believe).
Because of Bush, thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens and coalition soldiers were killed, are still being killed and will continue to be killed as long as there are troops there.
When Bush gets his head out of his ass and pulls the troops out of Iraq, I might start to take him a little more seriously.
Because until then, the Iraqi extremists will attack back and casualties among all sides will continue to rise.

And as for your statement about Bush never raping his cousin, or being an alcoholic, or living behind fences because you fear for your life, or spending time in school for nothing...
Actually, in America racism is still there. A white person is always trusted more than a black person because of years and years of prejudice.
Bush may not be an alcoholic or have raped someone, but it doesn't make him any less of a bad person. He still has blood on his hands.
People may not live behind fences, but it doesn't make them any less safe from attacks and it doesn't make them fear for their lives any less.

That's just my view on America and Bush though.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 20th, 2007 at 03:00pm
Stuck On Maggie:
George Bush.
I don't like they way he's leading the country and running the government. Because of him we're in debt.
I wish Hilary Clinton would lead the country.

It's not because of Bush that we are in debt. The House of Representatives is the one who makes up the budget each year, NOT the President.

Study our government more.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 20th, 2007 at 03:15pm
^We're in debt, and we always have been. Mos of it is to China. We owe them a lot. If they decide 'You didn't pay you debt, so we're taking over the American business', they can.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 20th, 2007 at 05:10pm
MuDBloodS Don'T DiE:
If you really want to know about this Bush-sucks-issue.. I advice you to watch the documentary "Farenheit 9/11"... YOu will see how it all happenned... And how the soldiers die badly..

Don't use that film to make a point. It is as dishonest and untrue as the conspiracy theories on 9/11.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
July 21st, 2007 at 07:11pm
Stephen Harper is turning Canada into America every second of the day. If he makes our health-care private, I'll go insane.

I really hate the way his ad campaigns are 'Stephane Dion is not a leader.', as well. They're basically just saying 'VOTE FOR STEPHEN HARPER BECAUSE YOU HATE STEPHANE DION.' while Stephane Dion is saying 'VOTE FOR STEPHANE DION BECAUSE HE'D MAKE A GREAT PRIME MINISTER'. He's not saying 'vote for me because you hate me the least.' like Harper is. I think Dion would make a great Prime Minister, tbh. Oneof the world's biggest problems right now is Climate Change, and Harper refuses to follow the Kyoto Accord, just because he doesn't want to admit that the Liberals did something right. Stephen Harper basically has nothing going for him right now, except the fact that he lowered the GST.

I also want the troops in Afghanistan to be pulled out soon. I, and I'm sure many Canadians, want to know WHEN they'll be comming back, and I'm sure we all want our dumbfuck defence Minister fired. He's a joke, just like the rest of the Conservative government.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 22nd, 2007 at 01:15am
MrRandomGuy:
Don't use that film to make a point. It is as dishonest and untrue as the conspiracy theories on 9/11.

Michael Moore couldn't get away with lying in his films. Everything in Fahrenheit 9/11 (as in Bowling For Columbine and I assume in Sicko) is 100% accurate, it's just incredibly biased. But no more so, I'd say, than Fox News or programs like that.