Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 7th, 2007 at 10:41am
I am obsessed with Death but i am afraid to die.........I am weird like that. Also what if religion doesn't exist what happens when you die and there is no afterlife? what do we do then?

The Universe is full of Mystery.........
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 9th, 2007 at 07:07am
Death is a necessary part of life unfortunately...we all have to face it one day.
Do you take it as it comes or are you scared and shocked at it? I take it as it come if death wants me then i'll die.
Are you afraid to die? no it is a part of life
Do you think some deaths in the past could have been prevented? defintly if thay had more modern medicines and stuff like that alot more lives could have been saved in wars and stufff.

What do you think happens after you die? Where do we go? Im not sure. I dont believe there is a heaven or hell. But theres defintly a place you go to....afterlife maybe? im not sure
XXPunkRock94XX
Killjoy
XXPunkRock94XX
January 13th, 2007 at 09:37pm
Death....ive thaught about death for awhile. Sometimes i wonder if im alive or dead and walking the earth in my afterlife. But i think that death is just like the BLACK PARADE Twisted Evil When u die you see a burnt down city and MCR riding twords u on a big float playing WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE/with all of the dead and deshevled behind them. THen u walk into the city and and then u get into a plane and fly to heavon. OR u get dragged down by demons into the deapths of hell... Twisted Evil Clap
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 02:20pm
stud_muffin23:
Mercy.:
I don't really believe in anything death related, because how the hell should we know?
I mean, there is absolutely no proof at all, so I can't say.

As for the afterlife?
I think ghosts may exist, yes.
But I heard somewhere that all ghosts that humans see are supposed to be demonic.

I disagree that all ghosts are demonic, because one time when my brother was an infant, he was in bed with my mom who was woken up by his nonstop laughter, and when she turned to look at him she saw a ghost of a woman who was tickling him and playing with him. so, if she were demonic, she was rather friendly to my brother.
and also, my relatives haunt my grandma's house. and they're not demonic. so I'd have to say that not all ghosts are demonic. althought I do see where you might get that idea from.

Yes you're right on one thing, in the bible it said that ghost that people can see are demons. And They're is such thing as witches.
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
January 14th, 2007 at 07:15pm
out of curiosity, where in the bible does it say that?
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 01:25am
I prefer to think of death as a new beginning to something else.
My grandfather's friend once said this: "Afterlife shouldn't be so bad, because nobody ever came back"

Also, when you'll get to the point of dying, you won't be afraid of it anymore. The annoying thing is that death doesn't hurt the person dying, it hurts the people around the person.
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
January 15th, 2007 at 02:42am
the only reason it hurts them is because they don't know what will happen. which is completely understandable. fear of the unknown. but things in life is unknown. but we can't stop it from coming. we can't stop time because we're afraid of what might happen in the future. so we just go along with it as it comes at us. everyone's attitude should be the same toward death, I think. that they should think of it as a journey, kind of like what the spanish think of it as, with la dia de los muertos. something along those lines. =]
x-Just-A-Sad-Song-x
Killjoy
x-Just-A-Sad-Song-x
January 15th, 2007 at 04:11am
like i don't know what death is like, so i have a fear of it.
i realised 2 years ago after the boxing day tsunami that everyone and everything that i loved would die and i would never see them again, so i would always be alone. and yea i have this strange thing that if i die when im judged that it will suck for ever

hmm what would it be like in heaven???
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 15th, 2007 at 06:10pm
windinyourhair:
out of curiosity, where in the bible does it say that?

I go to church on Wendsdays our topic was ghost. Sometimes a demon can control a person. They're would be something that you can see in that person . Just think of the exorsist. Like that.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:17pm
There's this famous quote: "Things are not to be feared, they are to be understood"
Just like death.
Black Hearted Misery
Killjoy
Black Hearted Misery
January 15th, 2007 at 09:57pm
I think death is feared because you don't know what is going to happen...same with life. Fear is what you don't know. And once you know what you fear, it is not scary anymore. Depends what you fear of, but when it's something like death...you don't know until it happens. But then by then you're dead, it doesn't really matter if you feared it or not, because it came.

As for afterlife, that's probably the scariest part of death. I'm not sure where I'm really going to go. Personally I believe it comes how you want it. Weither it's reincarnation, being a ghost, resting in peace, seeing your relatives, whatever you want it to be. Whatever you'll choose, is where you go or what you do.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 11:40pm
Here it goes again, we're scared of death because we don't know anything about it.
Vaseline
Shotgun Sinner
Vaseline
January 16th, 2007 at 04:21am
I'm not affraid of death. I don't really care if i die now or then. I will die anyway. I believe in life after death, and I'm affraid of it.
What is Afterlife like? What if hell is real? What if I go there when I'm dead? What if I become a ghost? What if I can't rest in peace?
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 16th, 2007 at 06:52pm
Silly Adelly:
I'm not affraid of death. I don't really care if i die now or then. I will die anyway. I believe in life after death, and I'm affraid of it.
What is Afterlife like? What if hell is real? What if I go there when I'm dead? What if I become a ghost? What if I can't rest in peace?

I'm very anxious to find out too, but I'm planning to enjoy the life i have now.
Razz
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
January 16th, 2007 at 10:41pm
I've though about afterlife. Where am I going to go? Will I reborn and forget my past life? I don't think we will ever know, im curious about death though, I'm not affraid of passing anymore.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 17th, 2007 at 03:36am
Lately, I have not been believing in heaven or hell. I'm just scared of what my mind is going to do once it's shuts down. What will I see last? Will it be painful? Not knowing is very very scary to me. Shocked
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
January 17th, 2007 at 02:07pm
i can't really get my head around the whole idea of death, which is probably why i think about it so much. for a while, i haven't believed in heaven or hell, but this leaves me wondering what happens if they really don't exist...
San_
Killjoy
San_
January 17th, 2007 at 02:33pm
everyone using the cliché "there just can't be nothing" are naive.
you lose your brainfunctions, meaning you're not conscious anymore. hell, YOU are not anymore. please tell me why oh WHY should there be anything.
perhaps your parents told you.

not meaning to be offensive, or personal. whatever.
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
January 17th, 2007 at 02:58pm
you didn't offend me.
no, my parents didn't tell me. i was merely thinking things over.
i also realise that you are right.
San_
Killjoy
San_
January 17th, 2007 at 03:00pm
I wasn't specifically referring to you sweetheart, but to children in general Smile

Edit: O crap sorry, that came out a bit wrong Razz