Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
November 13th, 2006 at 01:49pm
Death is interesting to me. I'm not afraid to die. But it is this big mystery & once you go down that road, that's it. There is no going back to the life you had.
Unleash.The.Bats.
Killjoy
Unleash.The.Bats.
November 13th, 2006 at 06:54pm
wow...well, I think about death a lot..And being a Christian, I guess it just seems to go. Death is...well, I'm not sure. I don't think I'm afraid to die, and I'll take it as it comes. But...I don't know. Sometimes death seems like a deadly salvation of peace.
Gee's Countess
Killjoy
Gee's Countess
November 14th, 2006 at 04:21pm
maybe ghosts don't exist but there is deffinatly a feeling of the spirit that is watching over you when a loved one/closwe friend dies
XxUSEDxX
Killjoy
XxUSEDxX
November 14th, 2006 at 05:09pm
death. i hate thinking about. everyone dies
the anti-scenester
Motor Baby
the anti-scenester
November 15th, 2006 at 08:49pm
I believe that life prepares you for death, which also sucks. Which is taken from Happy Bunny, yes.

I'm not afraid to die, because personally, I believe that I've been generally a good person who's had a lot of bad luck.

I'm just afraid that I'm going to die alone, unloved and forgotten. That's my worst nightmare.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 15th, 2006 at 11:55pm
^i'm not afraid of being alone and forgotten, i'm afraid of the unknown of death and the pain that i will cause my loved ones when i leave.

that's why i fear and hate death.
Panda Stalker
Jazz Hands
Panda Stalker
November 16th, 2006 at 02:38am
My dad died in September, let me tell you, this has been the hardest time ever and I think it always will be. But let me tell you, I know he's still around, with all the things that have happened to me since his death, it makes me sure. All the signs and weird coincidenes and events that lead to his death, it looked planned out in the sense that God set it all up because it was his time, he finished what he had to do in life, he was no longer needed. I know he's in heaven or some other place that makes you happy and allows you to watch over your family after you leave.

My uncle has died a few times and he saw heaven.

I can't wait to one day see my lost loved ones and be with God and in eternal peace, but I hate the fact that I have to leave other ones behind in the process. I am also afraid of HOW I am going to die. It's also scary to think that in any second, you will no longer be breathing or seeing the world. But if heaven and afterlife is indeed real, then the act of dying will easily be forgotten and worth while once you are happy. At least when you meet with God, you can get all the questions you ever wanted answered finally answered! I miss my Dad so much and I am happy that one day I will be able to hug him again Smile
Wreaker_Of_Havoc
Killjoy
Wreaker_Of_Havoc
November 16th, 2006 at 02:39am
Hmmm... Death eh... Well I'm still on the fence whether I'm afraid of it or not but it's not like it'll make a difference right? Death is inevitable, whether you're prepared for it or not it'll still hit you hard. I guess all that matters is when you'll die and where you'll end up after death... in heaven or in hell.
XxamandaxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxamandaxX
November 16th, 2006 at 02:50am
for me i think it's harder being on the other end of it (someone you care about dieing) as for the afterlife no one really knows what happens all i know is there are definatly spirits around us like spirit guides and what not. i remember seeing a video and my neice was recording behind the camera and everyone else was sitting on the couch. when we watched the video we saw her reflection in the mirror and someone was standing directly behind her i'm mean he was no more than 5 inches away from her. creepy/cool shit. i've always found that stuff to be very fasinating.
Chemical.T.Frank
Fabulous Killjoy
Chemical.T.Frank
November 16th, 2006 at 04:18pm
when i was younger i couldn˙t stop thinking "what if someone i love dies tomorrow"
that was so painful, i could˙t sleep at night because of it.
now i believe in a life after death.i believe there is allways a presence of people you love (that feeling you get that you are being watched).maybe they are ghosts.is kind of scary but also comforting to know they are allways there.
livindead13
Killjoy
livindead13
November 16th, 2006 at 10:27pm
I think death is a normal t hing, I have actually lived with having 5 of my closest friends die and one of which died in my arms, and one other who was sort of my friend also die. Ever since Davey the first friend to die, died I became fasinated and since then I have always been into death and the after life.
I think the a fter life is what you want it to be... nothing more, once you are dead its up to the gods and goddess of the earth, water, wind and fire to decide on what happens to you, but whatever you think it to be before y ou die, it is that.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
November 26th, 2006 at 12:15pm
I believe in ghosts. I belive there are some evil and some that are hurt and traped. I belive because i have had experiences with one before. I am not afraid to die, im not afraid of death either.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
November 27th, 2006 at 11:53am
My_Famous_Last_Words:
I believe in ghosts. I belive there are some evil and some that are hurt and traped. I belive because i have had experiences with one before. I am not afraid to die, im not afraid of death either.
I agree , I'm not afraid to die, it's just happens when it happens i go to Heaven or Hell.
Riff Raff
Killjoy
Riff Raff
November 28th, 2006 at 10:00pm
Sometimes I am afraid of death,other times I am not afraid.I just that I fear I will go to hell.I am starting to dought if ghosts are real.I 'm starting to think ,what you think is real is all in your head.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 29th, 2006 at 02:14pm
i guess i'm a bit afraid of it actually. but i reckon that stuff can happen to you, you go to heaven and stuff. i've heard stuff about what happens, but i really don't want to die
Freakenstein
Joining The Black Parade
Freakenstein
November 29th, 2006 at 06:26pm
I believe that when you die you can come back to earth but can not be seen.
I believe you can do what you want on earths surface but you just have no existants.
That's how I explain spirits and ghosts,also people thinking they feel presents.
I also believe that ghots/spirits don't leave until they have finished their business,like if they die before they say goodbye to friends or family,never get to do a favor or have died trying to find someone and wanna know they're fine.

My aunt passed away by accidental cause[something to do with my uncle] and noone knew how it all went wrong,how they started arguing,
but my mum saw her in her room holding a knife.
She thoguht that was her trying to tell her what happened.
Sorry you're gonna have to work it out yourselves cos that's all im saying.
I don't like talking about,I find it disrespectful against her.
But it is related to this so that's why I brought it up.
paperwings.
Bleeding on the Floor
paperwings.
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:41pm
I think afterwards there's got to be something. I think of death as starvation of flesh. It's liberation from our skin; our own private prison. I like to think that human aern't bodies with sould but souls with bodies. You know? Like when your hosue falls down, you walk away because you aren't your house itself, you live in it.

Maybe I'm not making sense, and maybe were just a bunch of balloon driftin around in no particular direction, but there still has to be some place where we go when our bodies fail us and our minds are free....
LaurenCryptorchid
Fabulous Killjoy
LaurenCryptorchid
December 3rd, 2006 at 01:09am
I don't know really how I feel about death, but I know it's inevitable. And I know that I prefer life; if not for the sake of myself, than for the sake of my loved ones. Plus who knows if they have music in the after life :]
I actually wrote a poem about it too. Actually, it's based on Welcome to the Black Parade, but all in all.... it's in the poetry section. It says more than I can possibly just state here.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
December 3rd, 2006 at 08:02am
I think that there cannot be just nothing. There has to be something.

This is slightly off-topic, BUT it's past-life related. I really hate deja vu. Especially when I know I've never done that thing before. Like the first time I saw my baby sister. I had the feeling that I'd done that before. Maybe in another life, I don't know. Call me crazy...

I am not religious. I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I think that there is either:
*nothing, and your death is just a silent, black empty place,
*your soul is renewed and you get reincarnated
*you become a spirit, ghost or whatever, and you wander Earth until the Apocalypse.

I might be crazy, but that's just a personal philosiphy.

I am not afraid of Death. Every one dies, just like every one is born. Death happens. i'm afraid that no one will remember me in a few years. I'm afraid of how i die.

Please don't hate me because of anything I said here. I might be crazy, but it's not nessiccarily(sp?) a bad thing.
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
December 4th, 2006 at 12:00am
I think that death can be a peaceful thing. for instance, my grandpa died when I was 2 years old, and my grandma died a month ago. at first reaction, I was devastated when my grandma died, but then I thought about it and was put to peace when I realised that after 16 years, my grandparents were again united.
I believe that in this life, everything happens for a reason. and as you near the end, everything starts making sense, about life, love, etc. everything makes perfect sense. you start to see the reasons why things happened. you start making peace with things, like God, yourself, people around you, etc. and when you're ready to go, you're ready to go. it's up to fate to decide when and how you go.
I believe that we are all going to be reunited in the afterlife. you'll be able to meet anyone that you wanted to know in this life, or you'll be able to see people who you haven't seen for a long time, or see every day. If someone you love dies, you'll see them again. and I strongly believe in that. so when I say goodbye, I may cry, not because of fear of never seeing them again, but because of the distance in time it may be till we meet again.
as for abrupt death, such as murder, everything happens for a reason. as you near the end you see the reasons why everything happened, and if you're murdered, in the next life or after life, you see the reasons why that happened.