Don't have an account? Create one!

Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
December 6th, 2006 at 09:30pm
Tanya1979:
Some girls don't want to whore themselves off. but if you need the money then whatever. i can not tell people how to live their life. I think it's a free country. If guys want to pay for the service, then let it be. Hookers need to eat and pay bills too. So what if they have a drug problem?
You're just assuming they all have drug problems?

I have absolutely no problem with prostitution. If it's safe.
No, not just condoms or whatever. But like having a certain place where you work, not on the streets. Your clients can come in and then you can do your business. I don't know where at, but not like in the park where it would happen if s/he was working on the street.
If they're of legal age, not of consent, but of adulthood.
I think monthly/weekly/bi-weekly checks should be done and that all the workers are taught about all of the risks involved and yadda yadda yadda.
Tanya1979
Fabulous Killjoy
Tanya1979
December 7th, 2006 at 10:11am
Dead Disco.:
Tanya1979:
Some girls don't want to whore themselves off. but if you need the money then whatever. i can not tell people how to live their life. I think it's a free country. If guys want to pay for the service, then let it be. Hookers need to eat and pay bills too. So what if they have a drug problem?
You're just assuming they all have drug problems?

I have absolutely no problem with prostitution. If it's safe.
No, not just condoms or whatever. But like having a certain place where you work, not on the streets. Your clients can come in and then you can do your business. I don't know where at, but not like in the park where it would happen if s/he was working on the street.
If they're of legal age, not of consent, but of adulthood.
I think monthly/weekly/bi-weekly checks should be done and that all the workers are taught about all of the risks involved and yadda yadda yadda.

I posted that they all have a drug problem? Where did I say this in my post?
xXDr. KrazyXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXDr. KrazyXx
December 8th, 2006 at 12:18am
I think prostitution is a neutral topic for me. I feel that it's your body, and you can choose to use/abuse it however you want. But, I think when a prostitute claims rape because somebody didn't pay her, it's wrong. If it were legalized, I think it would have a negative effect. It would cause a lot of mayhem. Disease would spread faster, and farther, and many people would just give up on having an actual beneficial career and go to prostitution.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 8th, 2006 at 01:44am
^I disagree with you. If prostitution were made legal, the spread of disease would slow drastically, because there would be monitering and testing requires, guidelines, health standards, etc. Also, most people don't want to be prostitutes, they turn to that "prefession" when they have no choice.

Personally, I've never met a little girl that wanted to be a whore when they grew up.
KissTheBride
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KissTheBride
December 8th, 2006 at 08:47am
I think its something sad what some girls come to do to win money when they are desperate.
Prostitusion for me is the same thing as selling your soul. Prostitus get killed raped and more horrible things can happen to them.
I think that there should be more open jobs and that should be prohibited becuase its to dangerous for them.
Tanya1979
Fabulous Killjoy
Tanya1979
December 8th, 2006 at 10:59am
Yeah what Ruby said.
I have yet to speak with a lady that said they wanted to go up to whore themselves off.
I feel sorry for these women. People call them no good whores. I don't think they are. Just some need money for whatever reasons. Can be drugs, food, rent, simple bills, even for their kids.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 8th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Natalie - How exactly are prostitutes selling their souls? I'm curious as to your enterpretation of this.

I think prostitution is one of the "lowest of the lows" as looked upon by the majority of society, but I cannot help but wonder why. Sure, these people are selling their bodies, but they are exercising their rights over those bodies.

Personally, I don't think that prostitution is at all the horrible thing that most media sources and "general knowledge" makes it out to be.

I would much rather turn to prostitution, than be a thief or a killer to make money.
idyllvamp
Killjoy
idyllvamp
December 8th, 2006 at 06:35pm
i think that will be legal coz this mean more security and helps for the prostitutes, and many of them want ne in their job, but many many be in prostitution for wrong ways, and we/state will help to they take their way
Di
xXDr. KrazyXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXDr. KrazyXx
December 8th, 2006 at 11:27pm
bloodredruby69:
^I disagree with you. If prostitution were made legal, the spread of disease would slow drastically, because there would be monitering and testing requires, guidelines, health standards, etc. Also, most people don't want to be prostitutes, they turn to that "prefession" when they have no choice.

Personally, I've never met a little girl that wanted to be a whore when they grew up.

I have met a few little girls who have wanted to be whores. I'm not going to mention anything about their past time or lives, because the way they were raised varies. And I highly doubt that, with scientists just finding more STD's, that it's going to slow or that they would legalize prostitution. It seems I disagree on your disagreement. Oh well, I'm just saying.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 9th, 2006 at 12:57am
No, you are more than welcome to disagree with me, that is the whole point of the Discussion Board.

What I was saying is that if prostitution were legalized, it would be regulated by the government, meaning protection, sex in safe places, tests, etc which would slow the spread of STDs and STIs considerably.
Cigarette Burns
Salute You in Your Grave
Cigarette Burns
December 28th, 2006 at 07:56am
I believe it should be legal only because it's the persons choice. I mean, sure , it's dangerous, but if you want to do it, go for it. It's not the governments fault if you get and STD or anything.
DarkAngelus
Joining The Black Parade
DarkAngelus
December 28th, 2006 at 11:48am
Prostitution should be legal, as much as I wouldn't wanna be one there aint anything wrong with it. If some one wants to sell their bodies off then let them...even if it is a bit wrong with all the pervs.
A cruce salus
Salute You in Your Grave
A cruce salus
January 1st, 2007 at 06:16pm
Sometimes people kidnap little girls and "coach" them to be prostitutes. They gather a group and make them have sex for money, the money goes to them and only a small portion to the women. Women/girls are threatened so that they work or they use other methods to make them work. That's the case sometimes in my country, as well as in other parts of Central America.

When they choose to be prostitutes: I think women can do this if they please to pay their bills or whatever but, they should be aware that there are other ways to earn money that are much more safe than that. If they choose to have sex for money they should use protection and be careful.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
January 1st, 2007 at 08:05pm
In england a few weeks before christmas 5 prostitutes were all raped and killed.
Helena'sGhOsT
Jazz Hands
Helena'sGhOsT
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:39am
no it shouldnt be legal !!!!
prositution spreds disease!!!!!!!!!
PLUS IT JUST CREUL TO WOMEN
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:24pm
Ashley - do you care to back that statement up?

Legalizing prostitution would cut the spread of disease,
because it would be monitered by the government and have health regulations.
Plus, the women would be in a safer environment, brothels probably, so their health,
standard of living and personal safety would be of a higher standard then that
of the streetwalkers today.

Certainly looks win - win to me.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:12pm
Well, you can monitor it all you want, what are you going to say "Oh yeah, excuse me STD, can you please not infect her, this is the government monitoring prostitution you know...". Condoms aren't 100% effective. What about all the pregnancies that could result from this? Although I do get what you mean, it may get better, and STD's could at least be treated then. However, its really hard to say until it happens. For all we know it could stay exactly the same. Regardless, I think thats a personal choice, however that isn't my issue with prostitution. If someone wants to risk their own health, kudo's to them, but it effects more than just themselves.

Human trafficking is a big issue, and it's highly neglected now, which I find so upsetting. Forcing other people to commit to actions against their will is one of the worst crimes I think you can ever commit. If prostitution was legalized, it would make it that much easier to sell people into sex based slavery. Now, if you're caught doing anything like that, its illegal and you go to jail. However if it was made legal, fraud could easily happen, only expanding the industry, and endangering more people. The way girls are manipulated into doing things they don't want to do is horrible and they are controlled by fear. Alot of times they are taken from other countries, and they don't know how to get help where they end up. It's not a win-win situation.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:26pm
What you are talking about is exploitation, and I am in no way an advocate of that.
Exploitation will not be as easy as it is now, if prostitution were legalized.

The government would, obviously, want a share of the profits.
Because of this, they would watch the industry as closely as they could.
This alone would ensure quality and safety.
Brothels would have to register, do paperwork, get consent.
The prostitutes would have to participate in mandatory STD testing.

Sure, there would still be the odd "whore", but mostly, the whole industry would
be cleaner, and by being more open to the human eye, more manageable.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:32pm
Tanya1979:
I posted that they all have a drug problem? Where did I say this in my post?
I'm sorry, I guess I just don't understand what you're saying.
poison_beauty
Killjoy
poison_beauty
January 4th, 2007 at 07:58am
Heya Strangers,
Im sOoOo Against Prostitution, its wrong!
I know a Girl who was in that situtuion and she still is.... Its a hard business/life to get out of. I met the girl on unicef.org/voy and she is only 15. She is a girl who is sexually and physically abused every single day of her miserable life... and for what.... nothing. she was sold by her family in the Phillipnines and is how somewhere in russia. She talks to me all the time and some of the things she says is...omg! you dont wanna know!
So i speak for all the girls out there....never ever go into prositition.... You wont be able to get out!
Pimps....----
These sick men should go to hell! They abused and even...kill innocent girls and women everyday. All they care about is money and having a choice of women/girls to abuse everyday.
Its just wrong!

Words Of a Follower of My Chemical Romance..... sarahz xx