Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 4th, 2007 at 12:24am
This Is what I know:

Humans have their own special abilities (okay.. Supernatural powers or superpowers)... It depends on what element contains yourself..

As we know , there are four elements..: Earth, wind, fire and water.. i... being an earth elemental...

To ghosts... my say to that.. is don't be afraid of them.. They're only spirits..
now.. You should be bothered from elementals (or creatures of earth, wind, fire and water) They are indeed powerful...

Wind.. Their power is time travelling, trans, etc.. Their instruments and weapons are mirrors and the water.... These people are stronger when their closer to the sky.. One rocking power of this human element....... Is to make the wind strong.. or blow it real strong.. (I've proven this already... A lot of times)

water... I just knew someone (my granmother *rest her soul*) who could actually control rain... And I prove this to be true...

Fire... The creatures here are more of those what we call the "dopple-ganger".. They are shape shifters... As for the human power.. Heating the place...

To be continued... I know I got you a bit confused.. I haven't actually continued my sessions...
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
May 4th, 2007 at 08:58am
misspointless:
To ghosts... my say to that.. is don't be afraid of them.. They're only spirits..
now.. You should be bothered from elementals (or creatures of earth, wind, fire and water) They are indeed powerful...

Only spirits? You lost me there.

Ghosts have the power to hurt. Some are evil and are stong enough to kill.

Trust me, it's not good thing to get yourself caught up in.

Me? I believe in ghosts. Only from experiance though. Not a good thing at all.

Magic and magick, is okay. Magic is just stunts and other crap done by fakes to amuse people at birthday parties. Magick, just might be a real thing. I have no clue.

The supernatural I strongly believe in... Psychics, UFOs, etc...

But I need proof of existance of each.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
May 4th, 2007 at 04:32pm
Le Sex:
misspointless:

Only spirits? You lost me there.

Ghosts have the power to hurt. Some are evil and are stong enough to kill.

Trust me, it's not good thing to get yourself caught up in.

Me? I believe in ghosts. Only from experiance though. Not a good thing at all.

Magic and magick, is okay. Magic is just stunts and other crap done by fakes to amuse people at birthday parties. Magick, just might be a real thing. I have no clue.

The supernatural I strongly believe in... Psychics, UFOs, etc...

But I need proof of existance of each.

Once again, a ghost cannot hurt you.
Also, there has never been a report of a person being killed by a intelligent/interactive.

However, there are documented reports of people being killed and/or injured by demons.

The only way a ghost or intelligent will kill you is by you having respitory distress or a heart attack from fear.
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 5th, 2007 at 04:23am
Ghosts can't hurt people... We're just too afraid....

As I've said.. We should be afraid of demons, elemental creatures of Earth, Wind, fire and water... I kinda know a lot about this.. We can dea; easily with ghosts but not with those kind of living creatures...

NExt time around I'll be saying something about ASTRAL TRAVEL and DREAM CONTROL... Shocked
Dementorrr
Fabulous Killjoy
Dementorrr
May 6th, 2007 at 03:40pm
im just get really confused where we go when we die......... its like youll die and your mind will go blank and thats it..... or youll be a ghost..... its really confusing.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 6th, 2007 at 04:11pm
I believe that it depends on how you die, when you die, and how you feel when you die. I believe in an afterlife. So if you're angry/sad and you haven't settled everything yet, you become a ghost until you figure everything out. If your happy and content, then you go to Heaven. But if you're evil or something, you go to Hell.

If you're murdered or commit suicide or get killed in an accident, I think there will be a likely chance that you become a ghost or maybe even a demon, because you're so angry about being killed before your time.

It's just my beliefs.

But I believe the same thing as MCR, as in, how death comes for you. I have for a while, before The Black Parade. Your strongest memory is your most comforting one when death arrives.
lennyK
Fabulous Killjoy
lennyK
May 8th, 2007 at 03:07pm
I think that most ghosts are demons. I believe that 'ghosts' have the power to harm, help or be neutral to you. (Maybe not physically harm you , but I think that they can still harm you.)
It's easier for me to understand it this way;
There are different dimensions in this world, and 'ghosts' or 'spirits' live in a different dimension than us. They can see and communicate with people in this dimension but you can only communicate with them if they are willing to hear you.
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 10th, 2007 at 12:10pm
lennyK:
I think that most ghosts are demons. I believe that 'ghosts' have the power to harm, help or be neutral to you. (Maybe not physically harm you , but I think that they can still harm you.)
It's easier for me to understand it this way;
There are different dimensions in this world, and 'ghosts' or 'spirits' live in a different dimension than us. They can see and communicate with people in this dimension but you can only communicate with them if they are willing to hear you.

Demons won't be called as ghosts.... That's why they are separated in name..
Ghosts, hypothetically speaking, are like fragments of a certain soul who used to live here on earth. They maybe awarely staying in this dimension, or they are just probably what's left of the memories here on our dimension...

If you were talking about poltergeists.. That's another story.. This is a demon's work now and not of a ghost alone... We must comprehend that ghosts and spirits can't harm people.. and they can see us.. and we are also capable of seeing them... But all of our senses are not open to be used for everyone.. That is why i do not encourage anyone with closed sixth senses to force them to be opened... You don't know the consequences.. It could waste you lifejust as my brother is currently suffering from some sickness he never had before since he forced to open his other senses... He got weak...

But if you really want to open it.. It's best you have guidance... There's no assurance you won't have side effects but at least you are guided and you mighty just be lucky to be unharmed by the consequences by opening your third eye... Rolling Eyes
kori is simulated
Killjoy
kori is simulated
May 17th, 2007 at 06:40pm
why is this here?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
May 17th, 2007 at 08:19pm
kori is simulated:
why is this here?

Why not?

Assuming that you're talking about the thread.....
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
May 17th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Mudbloods don't die - you have a very good understanding of the shall we say 'supernatural' just to generalise and i like that someone with experience and knowledge is posting here too.

It's very nice to meet another like minded person with a mature and knowledgeble outlook.
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 18th, 2007 at 01:46am
MistressRhi:
Mudbloods don't die - you have a very good understanding of the shall we say 'supernatural' just to generalise and i like that someone with experience and knowledge is posting here too.

It's very nice to meet another like minded person with a mature and knowledgeble outlook.

Thanks for saying that.. Some say I'm just plain weird when I talk about these things..

The Ouija Board

Okay.. So I know everybody know what's this about.. YOu've watched so many movies about this stuff like: the Ouija Board, Spirit of the Glass, Spirit of the Coin, or what ever supernatural communication boards (i call them that way)..

AS some may not know know of the dangers about playing this sort of games.. This is dangerous, too dangerous.. These are considered as protals that connect our world to the other (whether the dark one or the good one).

Even the board itself can be made.. YOu just have to put the alphabets, the yes or no.. the numbers.. hello and goodbye..

The danger of this is that even though you call for a soul that you want to meet, you are not sure if he is the one to appear in the game.. ANd as you take time in playin thiis game, the larger possibilities that in this portal that the game made, would give entrance to creature(I'm not just talking about ghosts, I say demons and other harmful creatures).. THat is why you shouldn't dare paly this game ever..

But.. in any case that you want to play this game.. Make sure you are not the only one present in the game.. IT is best if there are humans holding the four different elements as you played the game.. As long as you play he game along with them., it is much safer depending on how strong the soul or creature would be.. And Remember this... YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT..{let the discussion between you and the soul end as he should say goodbye}/.. If you are too afraid not to do this, you 'll jsut bring more danger to you..

HOpe this helps you guys..

Naughty
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 18th, 2007 at 03:12am
If you believe in angels, you must believe in devils. You can't have one without the other. There must be a balance. There is no good without evil, not light without dark.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:07pm
ppl should be allowed2 believe in what they want2. and yes i believe in magic. sometimes
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 25th, 2007 at 11:25am
i think that magic is just illusions, not really doing those things it looks like the people are doing...as for magick i don't really know, i don't know enough about it.
scissor.fuck.cunt.
Banned
scissor.fuck.cunt.
May 25th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Hey, I think vampires are real. Gerard is livin-well dead I guess-proof. The only thing about vamps that I hate is that they're soo much hotter than everyone else! In Love
Ice-Cold Flames
Killjoy
Ice-Cold Flames
May 25th, 2007 at 10:04pm
magic is just tricks, so magic is completely logic and there's nothing particular speical about apart from the magicains is very talented with illsions of the light and tricks, magick is interessting but again i don't believe it is real, more like an early form of herbology and "druids' magic" then real "magic", i do believe in ghosts, but it's not really ghosts, its like that feeling you get when you see something in the corner of your eye and when you turn round nothing's there and that feeling you "know" that something or someone else is in a room with you but there's no one there, i havn't seen a ghost, (if i did i'd probably die of shock and fear!)
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
June 26th, 2007 at 06:01am
i believe that ghosts and the supernatural are real.
what i cant stand is when ppl will stan there and say "where's the proof?" just because you cant see it, doesnt mean that its not there, and just because it cant be explained with science doesnt mean its not real.
humans dont know everything so we need to quit pretending that we do.

Bleeding on the Floor
Killslay-Steelclaw
June 26th, 2007 at 08:29am
x_strike_to_incinerate:
My friend is a Pagan and he is focused 'evil'. Does anyone know what this means and how it would affect him?
Thanks.

okay, i dont know wherether it has been said before, but i'll continue anyway.

i believe that there is no such as good and evil. there is human nature which is essentaily "evil" in the judeao-christian sense. i'm not sure what "focused evil" is but i want to assure you that you do not need to avoid him. "evil" is a necessary part of life and if you enjoy the company of your friend and he isn't being self destructive because of this, you have no reason to worry about him and someone told you to avoid him, i think, but i wouldn't follow this, (no offence to the person who said this you were probably looking out for them, i just think its the wrong advice. right intentions though.) just treat him as normal and dont ignore him.
Killslay-Steelclaw
Bleeding on the Floor
Killslay-Steelclaw
June 26th, 2007 at 08:38am
a note to anyone concidering partaikngi in anything to do with demon raising, raising the dead, raising spirits, etc.

do not call upon anything that you cannot control and if you cannot control them, don't bother trying to contain them in a protective circle. if you cant control them you powers to create the protective circle will not be sufficient as to control and contain them anyway. seances and ouija boards can be dangerous, and should only be undertaken if and only if there is at least one person strong enough to control anything that may be called up.

magick again should only be undertaken if you are sure you are powerful enough. if there is any doubt in your mind, do not proceed until you are ready.

finally, when calling upon deamons, spirits, ghosts, elementals, etc, and they are co-oprative, thank them properly or there will be concequences.

take heed and be safe

Killslay