Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
YourStarlessEyes
Killjoy
YourStarlessEyes
March 25th, 2007 at 09:01pm
I was about to start off my sentence with I believe....My bad.
Here is what I think:

1)Real
2)Not real

Basically, you can have your own opinion, there isn't exat proof of magic and ghosts being real.
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
March 31st, 2007 at 06:13pm
Love all the poison:
I was about to start off my sentence with I believe....My bad.
Here is what I think:

1)Real
2)Not real

Basically, you can have your own opinion, there isn't exat proof of magic and ghosts being real.

I agree. There isn't necessarily scientific proof of magic being real, but people (like you and me) can believe in it. But MagicK is completley different. It has to do with a religious practice known as Wicca. MAGICK is the connection between nature and humans. Inner power for GOOD. That's real if you believe.

*Sakura-chan*
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 4th, 2007 at 01:19pm
i think there are things out there that are supernatural
and theres is a thing as telepathy, but at certain degrees
like my twin and i have twin telepathy where we just know what the other one is thinking, about to say or do. we do it all the time. like i just know where my twin is going to be in the mall without her telling me or anything. and i know what she is thinking without even looking at her.
sometimes it creeps both of us out because we say or do the same thing at the same time without planning it
but its fun because we also get to trick people with it
so i know there are certain degrees of telepathy
n o b o d y
Killjoy
n o b o d y
April 5th, 2007 at 09:19pm
i belive in the supernatural, but to a certain point,ive had some experiance with things that cant be explained scientificly...
dread_cry999
Fabulous Killjoy
dread_cry999
April 7th, 2007 at 02:21am
Belief creates manifestation... manifestation is the creation and execution of a belief...manifestation is magick... Im a druid and was wiccan for 3 years... i know a lot about it...and im damn sure its real.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
April 9th, 2007 at 03:13pm
I believe in majik, supernatrual stuff and the lick, although I can't say that I have experienced it that much.
But there are too many people who claim to be able to do stuff, and can't, and others who just make a plain mockery of it when they try.
I think everyone has some ability in them, but they have to nuture it and make it grow before they become powerfull at it.

In a way, I think of it like science;
You don't have to believe in it to be true.
Dejan_Revenge!
Fabulous Killjoy
Dejan_Revenge!
April 9th, 2007 at 06:49pm
Nothing of this all is proven scientific, and there is always a perfectly logcial explaination. Its just one of the things made up by humans, simular to faith.
Brinnie.
Joining The Black Parade
Brinnie.
April 9th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Honestly, I don't know much about these topics... but I'm of Mexican Heritage... and I think most...or at least some of you know about all the stuff that happend like with the spainiards...and all the horrific things that happend there and so I kind of grew up around the stories my grandmother told me about the way shes seen the spirit of her father whom she never got to meet since he died before she was born... and everytime i visit my great grandparents we usually sit outside in the stars and my great grandma tells us about the different types of experiences shes had with spirits of people she used to know... and of course those myths about the mexican myths like uhm... i dont know how to spell this correctly... la llorona...? does anyone know about stuff like that...? I'm really interested in stuff like magick and the supernatural... =]
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
April 9th, 2007 at 08:50pm
I don't have any comment on magic, but I have a theory..more of a guess as to explain ghostly/spirit phemomenon.
Simply put, it's an echo in time or a glitch persay that might be connected to a certain person, relative area, or happening.

It's just a guess, I'm not aking you to believe it, not even that I believe it myself, but sense time is unexplainable.....well, you are left to ponder.

I'm not denouncing that ghosts could be actual people or angels or demons or ...etc., I just don't believe that all ghostly activity is "other worldy or evil"
Then again, I am only a human, and knowledge like this should probably be left unexplained.
GloomyEeyore2007
Killjoy
GloomyEeyore2007
April 14th, 2007 at 09:46pm
I believe in psychics....
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
April 15th, 2007 at 08:24am
TOTALLY BELIEVE IN ALL SUPERNATURAL THINGS IF WE ARE HERE WHY CANT OTHER THINGS BE ASWELL Very Happy
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
April 24th, 2007 at 03:13pm
Magic fascinates me. I've always loved it and therefore, I believe in it.

Ghosts and the paranormal also intrigue me, and I've read up on a lot of it, having experienced ghosts myself.

I've tried a couple of times to research my house, because I believe that something happened here and that's why it may be haunted. But no such luck.

The supernatural, though, is something that a lot of people are on the fence with, but I truly believe in aliens, ghosts, the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot. I can go on and on. There have been enough sightings, some that can be truly backed up, to make me believe.

Call me gullible, but I believe.

But sometimes, I think magic or even magick is stereotyped into something that it's not, such as using it for racism and leading people to believe that magic is Satanic when it's not. Some people even believe that Harry Potter is Satanic. I just can't comprehend why people believe that magic will lead people to hell...
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
May 1st, 2007 at 04:27pm
Magick is illegal, isn't it?
well in europe maybe
as for magic, some of it may be slight of hand and harnesses and filming and all that stuff, but there are some things that can't be explained
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 1st, 2007 at 05:01pm
EmoKidOnWheels:
Magick is illegal, isn't it?
well in europe maybe
as for magic, some of it may be slight of hand and harnesses and filming and all that stuff, but there are some things that can't be explained

Magick is a religion... or used in a religion at least, Wicca.

And I think you're thinking about illusions. But you are right, some things can't be explained.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
May 1st, 2007 at 09:51pm
Magic and magick I think aren't real at all.
Ghosts I sorta believe in.. But I mean, more like I believe ghosts are either people's imagination or demons. Satan's got lots of demons and they take many forms.. It would also explain why ghosts are usually mean.
And supernatural? Well I believe in that, but like Jesus and God and stuff sort of supernatural. Ya know what I mean?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:31pm
Hannah!:
Magic and magick I think aren't real at all.
Ghosts I sorta believe in.. But I mean, more like I believe ghosts are either people's imagination or demons. Satan's got lots of demons and they take many forms.. It would also explain why ghosts are usually mean.
And supernatural? Well I believe in that, but like Jesus and God and stuff sort of supernatural. Ya know what I mean?

Thats more of a misconception...
A residual cannot hurt you and most theories point to them being 'normal".
Intelligent/Interactive "Entities" usually don't hurt anybody...
Demons have tell tale signs of their presence.
Odors, temperature changes, strange unintelligible noises, etc.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:43pm
I believe in Magick; I use it nearly every day and I find that it does help me with some stuff in my life though I am careful with it.
Ghost's are another thing I believe in, but I am likely to see if there is a scientific explaination for some things that I may hear or smell before I go to the conclusion that it is a ghost.
Supiernatural, I don't believe in demons nor do I believe in a devil, but I believe in angels and other such things like a Loch Ness Monster.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 2nd, 2007 at 10:53pm
S713:

The odors can be tell-tale signs of demons, but the other things you mentioned, the temp changes and stuff, that can be regular spirits too.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:47pm
Moonlit Sunsets:
S713:

The odors can be tell-tale signs of demons, but the other things you mentioned, the temp changes and stuff, that can be regular spirits too.

Yes, but usually a non-violent entity will cause temperature to drop,
where in the case of a demon, temperatures may physically rise or stay the same but feel hotter...

Also, the sounds people report in the cases of demons are usually growling, young children crying and screaming, laughing (not happy laughing), and just assorted sounds such as fire or weird "hissing" noises..

Not the sounds reported with your typical haunt
AlixRAWR
Jazz Hands
AlixRAWR
May 3rd, 2007 at 12:07am
the only 'supernatural' stuff i believe in are farys& elves(if you can even call them supernatural?)