Emo.Princess:
9/11 was a sad time those people did not in anyway deserve to die
exept the terrrorists

No one deserves to die.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
June 15th, 2007 at 10:45pm
9/11 was moslty based on religion. The terrorists, saw us, and we went against their bible. They decided that that was one (not the onty one) reason to do this. There Bible teaches that if a person is not islam then you have the right to kill them becuase the whole world should be islam. Religion is what tears our world apart more then anything. And even more so, not just religion, but people's intolerance of others' religions.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 16th, 2007 at 12:36pm
NotOkay22:
9/11 was moslty based on religion. The terrorists, saw us, and we went against their bible. They decided that that was one (not the onty one) reason to do this. There Bible teaches that if a person is not islam then you have the right to kill them becuase the whole world should be islam. Religion is what tears our world apart more then anything. And even more so, not just religion, but people's intolerance of others' religions.

It wasn't based on their religion. The muslim religion is very peaceful. It's the Taliban who corrupted it all. They were bad guys. If Christians did it, then the religion wouldn't matter, but since it was muslims, the ignorant people blame it on their religion, which is unfair. Sad
lady gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
lady gaga.
June 16th, 2007 at 05:31pm
911 was a very sad day and i honestly cant think of any reasons as to why that should have happened to anyone. I think that it could have in a way been prevented but its in the past and its already happened all anyone can do now is try to boost up security and try their best to make sure that it never happenes again.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 19th, 2007 at 07:12am
I was thinking out 9/11, and I found one good thing about 9/11. If 9/11 never happened, My Chemical Romance would have never been. I guess everything happens for a reason.
lady gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
lady gaga.
June 19th, 2007 at 06:44pm
Oxycontin Genocide.:
I was thinking out 9/11, and I found one good thing about 9/11. If 9/11 never happened, My Chemical Romance would have never been. I guess everything happens for a reason.

wow i never would have noticed that...but in a way you're right xP
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 27th, 2007 at 04:50pm
I do have my theories. Now, you'll think this is bullshit because of you pride, or whatever. But, I think that the terrorist attacks were staged by the president. Because, isn't it weird that these happened right after they decided not to give him money for the war?

Now, Oxyicontin Genocide. has a point. I'm grateful for 9/11 happening because mcr wouldn't exist. And, I would be very different if mcr didn't exist. MCR was the first rock band I ever liked.

Anyway, back to the point, if that Osama guy is really a threat and everything they would have found him by now.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
June 27th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Dance on fire.:
I do have my theories. Now, you'll think this is bullshit because of you pride, or whatever. But, I think that the terrorist attacks were staged by the president. Because, isn't it weird that these happened right after they decided not to give him money for the war?

Now, Oxyicontin Genocide. has a point. I'm grateful for 9/11 happening because mcr wouldn't exist. And, I would be very different if mcr didn't exist. MCR was the first rock band I ever liked.

Anyway, back to the point, if that Osama guy is really a threat and everything they would have found him by now.

You conspiracy people are hilarious.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 27th, 2007 at 09:34pm
S713:

You conspiracy people are hilarious.
This is exactly why I didn't want to say anything. But, ahh well..
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 10:15pm
I think America is responsible for it only in that if people in Middle Eastern countries were less pissed off at us, Al Quada (am I spelling it right?) would have less recruits. However Bush didn't plan 9/11 because a government not capable of doing simple things like managing natural disasters or keeping perverted Congressman from harassing pages would not be capable of such a well-planned out conspiracy.

What's crazy though about 9/11 and MCR as some have pointed out is that what about all the "MCR saved my life" people. If 9/11 hadn't happened would they be dead?
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 30th, 2007 at 10:00am
Dance on fire.:

TBH I think if at this point the government had any clue where bin Laden is, they'd do whatever they could to get him. Bush seriously needs the points. But I don't think they'll ever capture him - not alive, anyway. Even if they could find him, he'd kill himself or have someone kill him before he'd be taken into American custody.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 30th, 2007 at 07:53pm
Fezzik:
Dance on fire.:

TBH I think if at this point the government had any clue where bin Laden is, they'd do whatever they could to get him. Bush seriously needs the points. But I don't think they'll ever capture him - not alive, anyway. Even if they could find him, he'd kill himself or have someone kill him before he'd be taken into American custody.

They already found him. Except Bush decided to tell the nation that Bin Laden is not the big issue, and that the war on terrorism (they changed it to 'Struggle against Extremism') is the big issue.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 1st, 2007 at 02:23am

Oh my gosh.
I can't belive you people are actually saying you're glad 9/11 happened because without it there would be no MCR.

That may be true, but if 9/11 never happened:
Thousands of innocent people would still be alive.
There would most likely not be a 'war on terror'.
Millions of people worldwide would be a hell of a lot happier in their lives, because lets face it, the images of the twin towers collapsing were among the most horrific ever. I mean, essentially you are seeing thousands of people being killed in that one image. It's horrible.

All this, opposed to a band forming.
I'm sorry to say it, but I would gladly sacrifice MCR so that this tragedy didn't happen.
I have no idea why MCR was even brought into this debate, they really do pale into insignificance when compared to THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people DYING.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
July 1st, 2007 at 07:19am
Oh my gosh. "No 9/11, no MCR", I'd rather have no MCR, because then at least lots of people, innocent people, would still be alive.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 1st, 2007 at 10:20am
asha molly.:

Oh my gosh.
I can't belive you people are actually saying you're glad 9/11 happened because without it there would be no MCR.

That may be true, but if 9/11 never happened:
Thousands of innocent people would still be alive.
There would most likely not be a 'war on terror'.
Millions of people worldwide would be a hell of a lot happier in their lives, because lets face it, the images of the twin towers collapsing were among the most horrific ever. I mean, essentially you are seeing thousands of people being killed in that one image. It's horrible.

All this, opposed to a band forming.
I'm sorry to say it, but I would gladly sacrifice MCR so that this tragedy didn't happen.
I have no idea why MCR was even brought into this debate, they really do pale into insignificance when compared to THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people DYING.

I didn't say I was glad that 9/11 happened, I said that I found at least one good thing that came from this horrific tragedy.
There's always a bright side to everything.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 1st, 2007 at 10:24am
Oxycontin Genocide.:
They already found him. Except Bush decided to tell the nation that Bin Laden is not the big issue, and that the war on terrorism (they changed it to 'Struggle against Extremism') is the big issue.

Proof? They would definitely tell us if they had actually captured bin Laden alive. Bush needs some kind of victory if he wants his approval rating to go up.
And, on the subject of the war on terror etc, Extremism is a hugely important issue, more important than bin Laden. Bush just doesn't seem to realize that extreme right-wing Christianity is just as bad as extreme Islam and that the problems can't be solved with more troops and bombs.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 1st, 2007 at 11:03am
Fezzik:
Oxycontin Genocide.:

Proof? They would definitely tell us if they had actually captured bin Laden alive. Bush needs some kind of victory if he wants his approval rating to go up.
And, on the subject of the war on terror etc, Extremism is a hugely important issue, more important than bin Laden. Bush just doesn't seem to realize that extreme right-wing Christianity is just as bad as extreme Islam and that the problems can't be solved with more troops and bombs.

They said they know exactly where he is, but they don't care.
Obviously, Bin Laden was the decoy. I bet Bush told Bin Laden to do this. The media is controlled by neo-conservatives, they can tell the world what ever they want. the Bush family is good friends with the Bin Ladens. Do you see the connection? Also the hijackers just happened to be Saudi-Arabians, who are great friends with America.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
July 1st, 2007 at 11:04am
Erm, yeah. You keep making up theories and conspiracies. If they had found Bin laden, they would have said something.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 1st, 2007 at 11:13am
Janis Ian.:
Erm, yeah. You keep making up theories and conspiracies. If they had found Bin laden, they would have said something.

They did.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 1st, 2007 at 11:20am
You still don't have any proof. Find a quote saying they'd found bin Laden and I'd think about it. Much as I loathe Bush and his administration, I just don't believe they were involved in planning September 11th, and I don't think anyone put bin Laden up to orchestrating the attacks.