Don't have an account? Create one!

September 11th.

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 15th, 2007 at 01:35am
Fact
America should have always been prepared there was no excuse whats so ever about this event!
But because America wasnt prepared innocent lives were taken away.And there was no one to blame but
Americas Government,The President.
i garuntee that if the government put more money into there defense then the odds of 9/11 would have been very less.

S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
August 15th, 2007 at 07:16am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Fact
America should have always been prepared there was no excuse whats so ever about this event!
But because America wasnt prepared innocent lives were taken away.And there was no one to blame but
Americas Government,The President.
i garuntee that if the government put more money into there defense then the odds of 9/11 would have been very less.

Hate to tell you this, but the president is not the only person running the government. A lot more comes into play. Mainly local and state government.
As in NY.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 20th, 2007 at 06:44pm
Am I sadistic or anything?
I ask this because I watched thenews reports for this on the morning after it happened, I watched people fall and laughed cause they could have used Stairwell C to escape. I felt no sadness, I still dont...
breakfastmonkey420
Killjoy
breakfastmonkey420
August 20th, 2007 at 11:31pm
King Of The Jews JR:
I ask this because I watched thenews reports for this on the morning after it happened, I watched people fall and laughed cause they could have used Stairwell C to escape. I felt no sadness, I still dont...

I'd say yeah. I mean laughing at real dying people, thats messed.

I know a few good shrinks.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 21st, 2007 at 12:19pm
Well they were commiting suicide when there was escape at hand...
Bah Im confused about it...
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:23am
last night on the history channel i was watching this interesting on the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, and i agree. where was the militray at the time? how come the government didn't act sooner if they knew three days before hand just what was going to happen?

i really have a feeing we will never know thw truth about what happened on that day. no one wants to come out and say the truth, which is why i believe in all of these conspiracy theories. honestly, i do believe it was a government cover-up. i believe that the government orchestrated this event... because somewhere down the lie no one didn't want to say the truth about something.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:25am
Megalomania.:
last night on the history channel i was watching this interesting on the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, and i agree. where was the militray at the time? how come the government didn't act sooner if they knew three days before hand just what was going to happen?

i really have a feeing we will never know thw truth about what happened on that day. no one wants to come out and say the truth, which is why i believe in all of these conspiracy theories. honestly, i do believe it was a government cover-up. i believe that the government orchestrated this event... because somewhere down the lie no one didn't want to say the truth about something.
yeah i was watching that last night too.
thats why america,new york etc etc should have been prepared the whole time.

Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:27am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Megalomania.:

yeah i was watching that last night too.
thats why america,new york etc etc should have been prepared the whole time.

apparently we weren't, and i really think that is why i de-test bush so much. something else could have been done.
but what i do not understand is that if they knew about three days or so before, why wasn't imediate action taken upon it? that is why i am led to believe that the government actually... constructed it themselves to cover up something.
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:12am
King Of The Jews JR:

well if i were on top of that building, i would have so much on my mind that i wouldnt know what to do and i would just act on my first instinct. but thats just my perspective.
xChemicalxAddictionx
Killjoy
xChemicalxAddictionx
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:36am
cocaine.:
I was almost ten when it happened.

I remember seeing the footage and thinking it was a movie. I really did. My mum had to explain it to me, that it wasn't a movie and that it really happened and that something like this may very well happen again.

It made me realise that we're not that safe anymore.

And the only other thing I remember about it is that I heard the emergency calls and I cried.

I don't think it was America's fault. or Bush's fault. I don't like George Bush, but it wasn't his fault, like Jenni said.

The only people responsible were the terrorits themselves. And I'm glad they died the way they did. I know that's a horrible thing to say, but I don't care.

I have to completely agree. And i thought it was a movie too. I was getting ready for school and i walked past the T.V. to turn it off when i said "look daddy, they're showing a movie on the news."
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:00am
DUDEgelliza.:
King Of The Jews JR:

well if i were on top of that building, i would have so much on my mind that i wouldnt know what to do and i would just act on my first instinct. but thats just my perspective.

to me, you will never know what it was like being on that building. it wasn't like they were committing suicide, because those people were trying to save their lives. did they want to die? most likely not, but if some of them had the thought of death in the back of their minds (which im sure a vast majority of them did), they probably did not want to die from a plane. they would have rather fell to their death.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:15am
King Of The Jews JR:

I'm assuming you've never been in a fire...
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:37am
Its like when you fight with your siblings. You annoy them and annoy them and annoy them, but you cant make them hit you.

America could have prevented it better, but we never made anyone attack us, they chose to themselves.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:39am
King Of The Jews JR:

You cant just use the stairs in a fire. You HAVE TO get out or you'll die, stairs arent always an option.
dear matthew
Joining The Black Parade
dear matthew
August 22nd, 2007 at 11:41pm
DUDEgelliza.:
King Of The Jews JR:

i was on top of the towers 2 days before 9/11 and shes right if i witnessed planes ram the building i would probably guess that jumping would be somewhat better than other deaths that would have resulted
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:06pm
look, i appreciate that you all seem very patriotic, but whenever someone says that it might have been bush's fault you seem to jump into to defend him.

What the government told the world and country, had many faults in the story, there are so many questioons left unanswered and there are things the american gonverment are keeping from up. Whether they were responsible or not, it was used partly as an excuse to invade iraq, and by invading iraq and killing iraqi civillians the american government is probably just as bad as the terrorists, if it was even them that caused it.

Personally i do beleive the gonvernment had a part to play in the attacks.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:09pm
[quote="NotOkay22"]
King Of The Jews JR:

i completely disagree, how can you find it funny that people were so scareed for their lives that they had to jump?
i'm not saying that you have to feel sadness because i cant say i was that affected but, to say that it made you laugh. Escape wasnt possible for everyone.
You sicken me.
Cloud Strife.
Banned
Cloud Strife.
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:11pm
It's a really bad thing to blame the president. I mean, come on! Is he the
ONLY government official in America? Anyone can make a move!!!

But, yeah, if only the government made a move.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:58pm
^^^^^
i'm not saying it was the president,
no your right the president isnt the only governemnt official, but as far as i'm aware he is the highest government official. Therefore if you blame the goverment the blame will automaticallt fall onto him.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 23rd, 2007 at 03:33pm
i just think thar although it was an horrible thing i dont think that the goverment should have used it as an excuse to start a war in iraq...and i also think its disgusting of them to start it on septemeber 11
and yes they say it had nothing to do with the terrioists attack but...