Don't have an account? Create one!

September 11th.

AuthorMessage
YourStarlessEyes
Killjoy
YourStarlessEyes
March 25th, 2007 at 09:03pm
My opinion:

It was everybody's fault, partly. We have to improve our security to prevent things from happening. War really disgusts me, and that is all I can say.

Somebody needs a hug.......

Please do not judge me on my opinion, if you would like to discuss this more, please mail me.
Scotlands_Courtney
Fabulous Killjoy
Scotlands_Courtney
March 28th, 2007 at 04:23pm
team rocket!:
(This has been said like 5937858286 times but I'll repeat it just to be annoying. This isnt' a confession thread, and if you lost someone in the attacks, I am DEEPLY sorry, because whoever died didn't deserve it at all. And please do not attack anyone's religion in here based solely on the religion of the hijackers... if that makes sense...)

Do you think America is responsible in some way (like Maggie Gyllenhaal said)?
Do you have any theories?
Was it our President's fault?
What can be done to prevent this from happening again?

I watched a tv programme about this...
I think that George Bush organized this to start the Iraq war...
And... in that programme it shows you the CCTV footage of the plane flying into the Pentagon... but it is impossible for a plane to fly that low to the ground. It would just hit the ground and blow up!
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
March 28th, 2007 at 04:51pm
Uhm can you please explain your last point as it makes no sense.
Muted Scream
Fabulous Killjoy
Muted Scream
March 28th, 2007 at 10:23pm
I think it's ludicrous for the American people to say, "we are not afraid of terrorists" but lets make 9/11 a day of infamy like pearl harbor and make everyone relive that day. By showing all the saddened faces of people, the candle vigils, and the replay of the footage taken, all that we are doing is giving the terrorists what they wanted in the first place, America in fear. I"m not saying that we can't mourn the dead, just dont' make it a public spectacle, we all can mourn on our own in our own way. I personaly refuse to "celebrate" 9/11 because that is what the terrorists wanted. Also, if we are not afraid of terrorists, than why can't i get a toe nail clipper through security without a hassle, apparently their cowardly tactics are working since personal hygiene items can down a plane. it was box cutters for pete's sake!
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 28th, 2007 at 11:03pm
^Yeah, but there's a difference between reliving and remembering. We can't pretend like nothing happened; it would dishonor everyone who died in 9/11.
Muted Scream
Fabulous Killjoy
Muted Scream
March 29th, 2007 at 08:51am
i agree, i would never want this to ever be forgotten
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 29th, 2007 at 12:59pm
Yes. I think because we are the self-proclaimed most powerful force in the country, I believe we were targeted. I was not, however, aware that Maggie Gyllenhaal shared this view and I must say it makes me respect her much more as a person.
I'm a conspiracy theorist, so this would take too long. Suffice to say, yes, I do.
Yes.
Nothing. If it happens it will happen. The war in Iraq is certainly not helping things. They will find a way...
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 11th, 2007 at 09:10am
Ok.. i dont want this to look like spam.. so if it does to you.. dont burn me alive..

Twin Towers 9/11
Do you really think these could all be coincidences?
Think about it...

1)New York City has 11 letters
2)Afghanistan has 11 letters
3)Ramsin yuseb [the terroist who threatened to destroy the twin towers in 1993] has 11 letters
4) George W Bush has 11 letters

These could possibly be coincidences, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state
2)The first plane crashing against the twin towers was flight number 11
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 wich also hit Twin towers was carrying 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11
5)The tradgedy was on september 11th or 9//11 as it is known. 9 +1 +1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number, 911 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Still think they're coincidences? Read on and make up your own mind:

1)The total nukber of victims inside all the Hi-jacked planes was 245, 2+4+5=11
2)September 11th is day number 245 of the calender year, again 2+4+5=11
3)The madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11
4)The tradgedy of madrid happend 911 days after the twin towers incident

Now this is where it gets totally freaky:

The most recognised symbol for the US after the stars and stripes is the eagle. the following verse is taken from the quaran, the islamic holy book: "For it is written that a son of arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle. the wrath of the eagle would be felt throughout the lands of allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: For the wrath of the eagle cleansed the land of allah and there was peace" < That is verse number 9.11 of the Quaran

Still unconvinced about all of this!? Try this and see how you feel after wards:

Open microsof word, wordpad, wordperfect..ect.. and do the following:
1. Type in capitals: Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit the twin towers.
2. highlight Q33 NY
3. xhange the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

What di you think now? R.I.P everyone who have lost their lives, hopefully one day the nighmare of terroisim will be over
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 11th, 2007 at 12:28pm
Who can remember the london bombing a while back in july? That was terrible, i remember switching on my MSN and my friend was going crazy because her dad had gone to work that day, and had to take an underground and she hadnt heard from him and he hadnt returned home that night, my uncle could have been a victim if he was any later for work, isnt it just terrible to think that people are sad enough to do that?
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
April 11th, 2007 at 03:55pm
ha i did the WINDINGS thing. thats pretty freaky.

and to make it not spam.

i think that the more emphasis we place on such events the more power the terrorists have over us..
which i guess is their aim.
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 12th, 2007 at 07:07am
TrustMe.I'mNotOkay-x:
Who can remember the london bombing a while back in july? That was terrible, i remember switching on my MSN and my friend was going crazy because her dad had gone to work that day, and had to take an underground and she hadnt heard from him and he hadnt returned home that night, my uncle could have been a victim if he was any later for work, isnt it just terrible to think that people are sad enough to do that?

hey my dads a train driver, so i was stressing bout tht at first, but he hadnt gone to work yet, n my aunt takes the train, and my friend was in london

was like, well stressy day

was rly weird too, cos i was at 6th form but we were all just bunched around inside the head of 6th forms office watching the tv

but in response to the question from the first page about whether we can stop it and stuff, i dont think you can, terrorists can always come up with another way of creating horror that no one would have thought of ... its a grim view but i believe terrorism is unbeatable Neutral
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 12th, 2007 at 07:13am
kjw3107:
TrustMe.I'mNotOkay-x:

hey my dads a train driver, so i was stressing bout tht at first, but he hadnt gone to work yet, n my aunt takes the train, and my friend was in london

was like, well stressy day

was rly weird too, cos i was at 6th form but we were all just bunched around inside the head of 6th forms office watching the tv

but in response to the question from the first page about whether we can stop it and stuff, i dont think you can, terrorists can always come up with another way of creating horror that no one would have thought of ... its a grim view but i believe terrorism is unbeatable Neutral
I think i was in drama when that happended and my drama teacher was called out because her boyfriend was working in the underground and she came back with tears in her eyes.. verry sad
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
April 13th, 2007 at 02:17pm
TrustMe.I'mNotOkay-x:

Who DOESN'T remember it? It was the day before my birthday, so naturally I was quite excited, and then I found myself having to tone it down and comfort a bawling friend because her mum had gone to London for a work programme. Truly awful.

But anyway. September 11th. Conspiracy.
I feel quite sorry for people who truly believe in the whole conspiracy theory. It's like they can't accept that the cause of something so horrific was something actually quite simple, and they look for something darker to make sense of it.
But some of it's points are absurd and far-fetched, and scraped together on very shaky 'evidence'. Seperately, they may be something to think about, but when you try to put them together and say, 'This is what happened', it falls apart, and there are gaping holes in the theory.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
April 13th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Scotlands_Courtney:
team rocket!:
(This has been said like 5937858286 times but I'll repeat it just to be annoying. This isnt' a confession thread, and if you lost someone in the attacks, I am DEEPLY sorry, because whoever died didn't deserve it at all. And please do not attack anyone's religion in here based solely on the religion of the hijackers... if that makes sense...)

I watched a tv programme about this...
I think that George Bush organized this to start the Iraq war...
And... in that programme it shows you the CCTV footage of the plane flying into the Pentagon... but it is impossible for a plane to fly that low to the ground. It would just hit the ground and blow up!

And that would explain why the US went to Afghanistan first?
xXDr. KrazyXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXDr. KrazyXx
April 13th, 2007 at 08:05pm
Nikki.:

I do believe that America played a part in the happenings of September 11th, 2001. I believe that we were stupid with ourselves. It's not solely our president's fault, but he did have a part in it. Well, if we don't want it to happen agian, we need to stop discriminating for one. No one can help how they were born.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 15th, 2007 at 07:32pm

With the whole wingdings thing, I think people are looking for something that isnt there.

Okay People are going to FLAME at me for saying this, but I think that George Bush is doing the same thing to Iraq and hes not making a big deal about it. Therefore saying that Americans are more importance than Iraq.
Everybody is equal and George Bush is killing many more innocent people than Osama Bin Laden did to America.

And whatever happened to two wrongs dont make a right?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
April 15th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Torosauras.:

With the whole wingdings thing, I think people are looking for something that isnt there.

Okay People are going to FLAME at me for saying this, but I think that George Bush is doing the same thing to Iraq and hes not making a big deal about it. Therefore saying that Americans are more importance than Iraq.
Everybody is equal and George Bush is killing many more innocent people than Osama Bin Laden did to America.

And whatever happened to two wrongs dont make a right?

I agree with you complete.
Not to mention that it was Saudi Arabians who attacked us on 9/11 and not Iraqis.
Hussein had nothing to do with it.

Bill Maher had a quote something like this [mimicking what Bush said after 9/11]: On September 11, 2001 a group of Saudi Arabian terrorists hijacked four planes in an attack on America. And by that I mean Iraq.

-shrug-
Sounds like what everyone heard to me.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
April 15th, 2007 at 11:30pm
Some people are truely clueless about politics. Like my friend was like, "All Iraqis should go to hell." And I'm like "Why?"
And he says that they're evil people and they should go to hell for stealing our oil.
I was like wtf. I hate it when people are blinded lies. And Bush is decieving people..

I would also like to bring up that the stuff he has done since 9/11 doesn't make sense. I mean, it would make more sense to limit materials for making bombs or buying explosive materials, but instead airport security is tightened. And when the london airport bombing thing with the brill cream in summer or 2006, they tightened security after it happened. I mean, why suddenly would you capture somebody bombing within 48 hours of the first one happening. And throwing out all liquid containers doesn't make any sense...
America is turning to ummm... feces... and the'res nothing we can do about it. :/
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
April 16th, 2007 at 05:10pm
It's not America's fault. Some people think it is because we weren't ready, prepared, or protected. AMERICA SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOME SUICIDAL KILLERS COMING OVER HERE AND HIJACKING OUR PLANES JUST SO THEY COULD CRASH THEM INTO SOME FUCKING TOWERS WITH TONS OF PEOPLE IN THEM TO CAUSE A COUNTRY-WIDE TRAGEDY. Sadly, the world today is so fucked up that we DO have to worry about things like that. And it shouldn't be that way. We shouldn't have to go through twenty minutes of security at the airports. We shouldn't have to hire people to miss their children growing up because they're over in Iraq killing people that don't agree with "peace" and won't cooperate when we're trying to make things better. I guess...that's just what the world's come down to.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
April 16th, 2007 at 08:35pm
^It's not that we should have irrational fears about being attacked. Specific threats were made, an action was not taken. That's why the government is seen as partially to blame - though, to be fair, it was not George Bush who flew the planes into the Towers.

Also, no swearing on the Discussion Board. Please read the rules, & welcome to INO.