Don't have an account? Create one!

September 11th.

AuthorMessage
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
April 16th, 2007 at 10:03pm
Resurgam:
That's why the government is seen as partially to blame - though, to be fair, it was not George Bush who flew the planes into the Towers.

Yes, but he's the one who wouldn't interrupt his vacation to do something.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
April 17th, 2007 at 03:57pm
^Absolutely - but my point is, Bush was not directly responsible. It's like the Virginia Tech shooter - a lot of factors will be blamed for why he did what he did, but ultimately, he was the one who pulled the trigger.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
April 17th, 2007 at 04:25pm
I think 9/11 happened because of the incompetence of the government. This incompetence would definitely not have happened like 30 years ago, but today, with all the kids and their Ipods and their parents working in monotonous middle-class jobs, people are getting ignorant. The average reading level for adults is fifth grade. Sad. People got scared, and were shocked enough that they became mindless drones.

The government actually got threats before, but they were to lazy to do anything. When something actually happened, they did nothing. Instead of doing anything, Bush sat witht third graders, probably crapping getting rid of feces in his pants.
Fortunately, people are seeing the truth now.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
April 17th, 2007 at 04:38pm
^I don't know if that's entirely fair. I mean, Watergate was thirty-five years ago.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
April 18th, 2007 at 11:03am
To blame a religion for the wrong of September 11th is definatly out of order. I remember when I first heard about it, I had a friend of the same race as the terroists, and she was affraid to talk or socialize in school just incase it caused a problem to do with personal lifes, politics or religion.
The terroists are to blame for killing so many innocent people not the religion.
In England we are very stict (in my opinion) on what is taken in and out of our airports or boat ports. I have no idea about America but I think America should do the same.
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
Killjoy
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
April 18th, 2007 at 11:11am
so sad
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
April 18th, 2007 at 12:36pm
Oxycontin Genocide:
I think 9/11 happened because of the incompetence of the government. This incompetence would definitely not have happened like 30 years ago, but today, with all the kids and their Ipods and their parents working in monotonous middle-class jobs, people are getting ignorant. The average reading level for adults is fifth grade. Sad. People got scared, and were shocked enough that they became mindless drones.

The government actually got threats before, but they were to lazy to do anything. When something actually happened, they did nothing. Instead of doing anything, Bush sat witht third graders, probably crapping getting rid of feces in his pants.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
April 19th, 2007 at 10:11pm
TrustMexI'mNOTokay:
Oxycontin Genocide:

Thats funny...
I remember a similar attack in December of 1941
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 20th, 2007 at 07:26am
i am from australia and dont know indepth details of the american government, but i think that george bush and dear daddy had something to do with it

and the media scared the public into believing everyhting the government said, so george bush brainwashed the public into thinking that the war in Iraq is okay and has a purpose, which to be honest, hasnt got one.

if it was really about saddam huseinn, it wouldve ended when he was hanged,
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
April 20th, 2007 at 02:24pm
What the terrorist did, they saw it as good as they believed it to be part of religion.
I am not condoining what they did, I am just saying that they did it as part of their religion.
Would it be fair for another (may be more well know in the western world) religion to do something drasict?

I believe against the person above as I believe it had nothing to do with Saddam Huseinn as I don't think he told the terrorist to go and fly into the twin towers.
But that is just my opion, that was not said to start an argument.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
April 20th, 2007 at 03:28pm
xCookieMonsterxox:
What the terrorist did, they saw it as good as they believed it to be part of religion.
I am not condoining what they did, I am just saying that they did it as part of their religion.
Would it be fair for another (may be more well know in the western world) religion to do something drasict?

I believe against the person above as I believe it had nothing to do with Saddam Huseinn as I don't think he told the terrorist to go and fly into the twin towers.

Actually, nothing in thwir religion tells them to go crash a plane. Or go kill some innocent people.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
April 20th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Baka-kun XNinjaX:

Actually, nothing in their religion tells them to go crash a plane. Or go kill some innocent people.

Exactly. People who believe in that religion are peaceful. It's the Taliban that corrupted it all.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 21st, 2007 at 02:11am
xCookieMonsterxox:

what i meant was, if bush really wanted to make peace in iraq, he woulve stopped the war when suddam was hanged
but he just deployed more troops

not really about peace is it?
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
April 22nd, 2007 at 09:54am
S713:

Thats funny...
I remember a similar attack in December of 1941

Hehe. Disgust
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
April 22nd, 2007 at 10:43pm
[quote="Frankie-Oreo"] what i meant was, if bush really wanted to make peace in iraq, he woulve stopped the war when suddam was hanged
but he just deployed more troops

not really about peace is it? [/size][/color]
I'm not saying I support the war in Iraq..
but, you cannot just invade a country, hang their leader, and just be gone the next day.
You have to make sure the government gets set up right so another terrorist/dictator/mass-murderer/ugly fat guy doesn't get in...
Also, more casualties are caused by THEIR own people blowing up car bombs and the like in the middle of the road then by US or other foreign forces.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 23rd, 2007 at 03:31am
S713:
but, you cannot just invade a country, hang their leader, and just be gone the next day

i jnever said anything about going the next day. i meant something along the lines of, starting to finish up, bringing some troops home, not putting more in

and this war has been going for 6 years. i think thats long enough. nothing seems to be changing
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:16am
^The situation is too complicated to just leave now, or start leaving, even. It would create a vacuum of power that would leave Iraq in worse shape than it was before. Obviously the smart thing to do would've been to go in with a plan, or not go in at all, but apparently for all the White House's resources, they couldn't figure out that there are three tribes of Muslims in Iraq, all of whom hate each other.
ellen page.
Bleeding on the Floor
ellen page.
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:10pm
SofaKing:
Baka-kun XNinjaX:

Actually, nothing in their religion tells them to go crash a plane. Or go kill some innocent people.

Exactly. People who believe in that religion are peaceful. It's the Taliban that corrupted it all.

The things that those hijackers did has nothing to do with Islam. Nothing what so ever. So many Muslims were shocked and appalled that these guys could even call themselves Muslims. But, like every religeon, there are bad people who do wrong. It still hurts many people that people blame 9/11 on Muslims. I speak for alot when I say this, and I can because I am Muslim.

I am not trying to defend Islam in the wrong way and/or promote it. Im just saying that theres a big missunderstanding about Islam because of these stupid people and the stupid things they did. I just wanted to clear that up.

pheartehgrimace
Killjoy
pheartehgrimace
May 6th, 2007 at 06:09am
I hate that event,
it jump started this whole campaign of false patriotism
people that didn't really give to shits about the country on the 10th had
cheap flags hanging from all 4 car doors on the 12th
Its fine if you Love the country, I like it, I don't love it but I'd never want to live anywhere else, but don't love the country b/c someone threatened it.
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 15th, 2007 at 10:02pm
9/11 was a sad time those people did not in anyway deserve to die
exept the terrrorists