Don't have an account? Create one!

September 11th.

AuthorMessage
WickedWitchofTexas
Killjoy
WickedWitchofTexas
July 1st, 2007 at 06:41pm
Do you think America is responsible in some way (like Maggie Gyllenhaal said)?
Yes, I do.

Do you have any theories?
Yes, I do.

Was it our President's fault?
Presidents are human, they screw up. Out of respect for anyone who honestly tries to do a good job, I will give the benefit of the doubt. However, if someone was only in the position to say that they are the "President" and was not educated...then I have no pity. I don't think anyone aside from him is able to judge whether it was truly his fault or not. We can go by what we hear and see, but remember, we are only told edited parts of the situations. I have my feelings on it, and a lot of questions, but no one will ever know the full truth of everythign that went down.

What can be done to prevent this from happening again?
Big question....requires a big answer. I will have to think on this.

- Rachel
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
July 2nd, 2007 at 04:22pm
NotOkay22:
9/11 was moslty based on religion. The terrorists, saw us, and we went against their bible. They decided that that was one (not the onty one) reason to do this. There Bible teaches that if a person is not islam then you have the right to kill them becuase the whole world should be islam. Religion is what tears our world apart more then anything. And even more so, not just religion, but people's intolerance of others' religions.

SofaKing:
Exactly. People who believe in that religion are peaceful. It's the Taliban that corrupted it all

Your totally wrong about the whole islamic religion i for am muslim and i know a whole lot about islam and the holy quarn(the holy book) does not say that if one isnt muslim you have the right to invade them and start attacking them. Islam is a peacful religion that dosent involve death,invading,attack,killing one who believes in another religion

Since the 911 attacks i've heard many people around me saying rude and insensitive things about muslims and the muslim religion. Its really rude to say that to about ones religion when one dosent know a whole lot about the religion.

Think about how many muslims out there thought in there mind when they say 911 happen infront of there eyes weather it was on tv or infront of them.Muslims are people too,they too were shocked afraid and upset intenselly.
After this attack many of my friends who were muslim were afraid to say that they were muslim because if they did they
would be afraid of being judged when truley there is nothing to be judged about.

This attack has nothing to do with the Islamic religion every religion is beautiful in its own way you cannot simply judge a religion because of hijackerers who were muslim. its simply wrong.This Certainly has nothing to do with religion.

Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 24th, 2007 at 01:58am
You know, I watched the movie Zeitgiest the other day, and some of the stuff in there sickened me, even though it was all true.
Osama Bin Laden never admitted to planning the incident of 9/11. He confessed to all his other terrorist acts, but not 9/11.
Also, when the planes hit the twin towers, they both crumbled up. It should have knocked them over, but it didn't at all. It crumbled straight down like the detonation of a building.
It's all these little things that prove it was a conspiracy.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
July 24th, 2007 at 09:47am
Oxycontin Genocide.:
You know, I watched the movie Zeitgiest the other day, and some of the stuff in there sickened me, even though it was all true.
Osama Bin Laden never admitted to planning the incident of 9/11. He confessed to all his other terrorist acts, but not 9/11.
Also, when the planes hit the twin towers, they both crumbled up. It should have knocked them over, but it didn't at all. It crumbled straight down like the detonation of a building.
It's all these little things that prove it was a conspiracy.

LMAO!

The buildings came down just as they should have.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
July 24th, 2007 at 01:52pm
Fezzik:
^Absolutely - but my point is, Bush was not directly responsible. It's like the Virginia Tech shooter - a lot of factors will be blamed for why he did what he did, but ultimately, he was the one who pulled the trigger.

Yes. I agree.

In my opinion, its quite stupid to say its all a conspiracy, ignoring the fact that many people died on that tragic day.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 24th, 2007 at 02:29pm
For those of you who still believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

If you refuse to accept the truth that THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY BY THE US GOVERNMENT, PRESIDENT BUSH, OR PRESIDENT CLINTON after reading that article then you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Plus, America gets terrorists threats EVERY DAY! I bet it takes a very long time to sort out the fake threats from the real ones. It would be difficult wouldn't it?
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 24th, 2007 at 02:53pm
^They could be all in on it.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 24th, 2007 at 02:57pm
Oxycontin Genocide.:
^They could be all in on it.

So when the conspiracy theorists claim something happened and don't have direct reliable sources they are more true than a magazine that has reliable sources? Did you even read the article?
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 24th, 2007 at 03:20pm
The sources are from NIST and FEMA. All friends of the Bush administration.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 24th, 2007 at 07:10pm
Oh, right. Never mind that the magazine is well known and prints the truth all the time. Never mind that they used scientific evidence to prove their point. Never mind that the conspiracy theorists don't directly interview people and make assumptions on what people have said in amazement when it happened. Never mind that the conspiracy theorists are far left finatics who want to see Bush impeached. And never mind that a terrorist planned for the world trade center to go down before it was bombed the first time. AND never mind that the HISTORY CHANNEL showed all the facts about 9/11.

I guess if you ignore all of that and other overwhelming evidnece it would be easy to blindly and ignorantly assume there's a conspiracy.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
July 24th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Oxy -
What is your "evidence" of this?
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 24th, 2007 at 08:58pm
MrRandomGuy:
Oh, right. Never mind that the magazine is well known and prints the truth all the time. Never mind that they used scientific evidence to prove their point. Never mind that the conspiracy theorists don't directly interview people and make assumptions on what people have said in amazement when it happened. Never mind that the conspiracy theorists are far left finatics who want to see Bush impeached. And never mind that a terrorist planned for the world trade center to go down before it was bombed the first time. AND never mind that the HISTORY CHANNEL showed all the facts about 9/11.

I guess if you ignore all of that and other overwhelming evidnece it would be easy to blindly and ignorantly assume there's a conspiracy.

Just like you 'blindly and ignorantly' assume there's a God.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 25th, 2007 at 02:59am
asha molly.:

Oh my gosh.
I can't belive you people are actually saying you're glad 9/11 happened because without it there would be no MCR.

That may be true, but if 9/11 never happened:
Thousands of innocent people would still be alive.
There would most likely not be a 'war on terror'.
Millions of people worldwide would be a hell of a lot happier in their lives, because lets face it, the images of the twin towers collapsing were among the most horrific ever. I mean, essentially you are seeing thousands of people being killed in that one image. It's horrible.

All this, opposed to a band forming.
I'm sorry to say it, but I would gladly sacrifice MCR so that this tragedy didn't happen.
I have no idea why MCR was even brought into this debate, they really do pale into insignificance when compared to THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people DYING.
MCR is not the only thing we have gotten out of 9/11.
Really, I don't give a damn if MCR was never formed. I would be in love with another band.
But that's not the point. If it wasn't for 9/11, other things could've happened, things that are worse. Really, 9/11 gave the government an excuse to be more secure.
Now, for the war. I don't know if whole counties should be punished for something a small group did.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 25th, 2007 at 02:11pm
Oxycontin Genocide.:
Just like you 'blindly and ignorantly' assume there's a God.

Ah, touche. But the existance of God cannot be proven or unproven. The conspiracy theories have been unproven.
ema.
Bleeding on the Floor
ema.
July 25th, 2007 at 02:29pm
I think this video is great. It really make you think. Your really should wach the whole.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 25th, 2007 at 02:51pm
Dude.:
I think this video is great. It really make you think. Your really should wach the whole.
That is a very interesting video.
Though, I don't think the 'terrorists' planted those bombs, or whatever they were.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 25th, 2007 at 07:25pm
Dude.:

This is a brand new public domain 9/11 Truth documentary about the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center complex. It's ... all ยป excellent. Pass this link on!

The controlled demolition theory has been disproven by the magazine Popular Mechanics. Read the article I posted earlier.

EDIT: more evidence will come later that conspiracy theorists have blatently ignored.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 25th, 2007 at 11:06pm
*Click*

9/11 Heaven song. Made me cry uncontrollably.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
July 30th, 2007 at 06:04am
FranksColaCan:
*Click*

9/11 Heaven song. Made me cry uncontrollably.

The reporter at the beginning was the one when the second plane hit started to run and when the camera froze the look on his face is something that will stick with me forevevr.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 06:47pm
Terrorists are in fact the scum of the earth - but there is very little that can be done about it - yes you can heighten security etc - but they will always find a way of doing something to put fear into people, and there will always be organizations.
All we can do is have the attitude of " They will never win" and you show examples of this by continuing to use the trains if you live in London, by continuing to use air travel, but most of all to remain as part of a multicultural society, and feel safe by doing so.