Don't have an account? Create one!

September 11th.

AuthorMessage
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
March 3rd, 2007 at 11:45pm
druscilla_way:
He stated twice that he saw the first plane hit.
The media never saw any but the second plane hit.
Bush saw the first.
They knew it was coming.

Actually, there IS footage of the first plane hitting.
Second, I'm sorry that Bush did not leap out in front of the plane and divert it's path at the last minute. Since he can leap buildings in a single bound and all.
You know what else is coming?
Death.
World War 3
Invasion of America
Nuclear War
America and Britian becoming third world countries
Another ice age
More terrorist attacks
House Fires
Murderers
Illegal Immigrants getting free education with US taxes (or is that already happening?)
Sh*t happens. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough.
If you don't like something change it. But you are not going to are you?
Exactly. Nobody else is either. Thats what is wrong with this world. People want to complain but not do anything about it.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 4th, 2007 at 12:12am
LVFD:
Actually, there IS footage of the first plane hitting.
Second, I'm sorry that Bush did not leap out in front of the plane and divert it's path at the last minute. Since he can leap buildings in a single bound and all.
You know what else is coming?
Death.
World War 3
Invasion of America
Nuclear War
America and Britian becoming third world countries
Another ice age
More terrorist attacks
House Fires
Murderers
Illegal Immigrants getting free education with US taxes (or is that already happening?)
Sh*t happens. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough.
If you don't like something change it. But you are not going to are you?
Exactly. Nobody else is either. Thats what is wrong with this world. People want to complain but not do anything about it.
He can do his job and try and prevent terrorist attacks instead of happening.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
March 4th, 2007 at 12:25am
druscilla_way:

Is this not the reason that there are soldiers in Afghanistan, stepped up security measures at airports, programs to nationalize fire and police department responses to large scale incidents, the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, the AFG Firefighters grants, more security at ports and terminals, etc, etc.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
March 4th, 2007 at 05:53am
Why if the terrorists hate america so much have they only done the september 11 attacks? Why not do more? No offence intended here, but apparently Britain, America and Australia are at threat, yet America is the only one to have terrorist attacks linked to Osama Bin Laden?

What do you think of conspiracy theories?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 4th, 2007 at 01:30pm
LVFD:
Is this not the reason that there are soldiers in Afghanistan, stepped up security measures at airports, programs to nationalize fire and police department responses to large scale incidents, the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, the AFG Firefighters grants, more security at ports and terminals, etc, etc.

The reason there are solider in Afghanistan is because Bush is a liar and refused to go to war with Saudi Arabia because they have strong ties with him and his family.
And all of those things were done post 9/11.
He didn't give a d-mn before 9/11.
And of course a leader is going to do things after a national disaster because if not, there go his chance of being reelected.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
March 4th, 2007 at 01:36pm
Discussion Board Rules:
4. No pyramid quoting.

8. If you agree with someone's post, and you quote it, ALWAYS add your own opinion to it.

11. "I agree" or "I like <insert topic here>" isn't enough. Elaborate your opinion please.
Follow those or this will get locked.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
March 4th, 2007 at 02:49pm
the.sound.of.black:
Why if the terrorists hate america so much have they only done the september 11 attacks? Why not do more? No offence intended here, but apparently Britain, America and Australia are at threat, yet America is the only one to have terrorist attacks linked to Osama Bin Laden?

Do the USS Cole, or WTC Bombings come to mind?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
March 4th, 2007 at 02:50pm
druscilla_way:
The reason there are solider in Afghanistan is because Bush is a liar and refused to go to war with Saudi Arabia because they have strong ties with him and his family.
And of course a leader is going to do things after a national disaster because if not, there go his chance of being reelected.

Like I said he was in for 8 months. In the political world, that is a VERY short period of time. What about the presidents before him? They didn't do anything either, and they had the time to do it.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
March 4th, 2007 at 09:12pm
They have bene terroist threats by the Taliban since Clinton, perhaps even the first Bush. Why didn't they do something to stop them?
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 5th, 2007 at 08:29am
Desert Storm began during George Bush Sr.'s reign. Granted, it was a U.N. sanctioned war, but it was still because of ruthless take over.

Terrorists are always going to be around, they're an eternal threat.

In the early 90s there was a failed attempt to blow up The World Trade center. Terrorists have patience, and I don't doubt that the 9/11 attacks were being formed right after that attempt failed. Terrorists hav ebeen around throughout history, and yes, there have been many wars. I can't believe no one remembers...

This is not a humanitarian war. Helping out in Darfur would be a humanitarian cause, this is a war for oil. Bush wants to have control of Iraq, and he'll waste all the lives he can to do it. This is a war about oil, territory and control.

All this war has done is claim a few minor victories, and by getting so much press, in so many different countries, it's inspired other terrorists, the Taliban is not all we have to worry about anymore. There are plenty of corrupted terrorists out there, they just need an idea or inspiration to become active.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
March 5th, 2007 at 10:58am
Do you think America is responsible in some way (like Maggie Gyllenhaal said)?
Honestly, I'm unsure. I don't really know what makes people want to kill thousands of innocent people. I don't think that anyone other than the terrorists are responsible. No matter what America did, it doesn't justify killing innocent people.
What can be done to prevent this from happening again?
Things have gone way too far for anything like this to be prevented. The seed has been sown if you like. There are crazy people out there that believe blowing up innocent people in the name of Allah means you will become a Marta(sp? I know its not spelt right. Hopefully you will get what I mean). And because of what the terrorists are doing, the whole Muslin community is being blamed for it, which is unfair. Not all Muslims are like that and I think it is about time that some people started to realise that.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 5th, 2007 at 03:03pm
LVFD:
druscilla_way:

Like I said he was in for 8 months. In the political world, that is a VERY short period of time. What about the presidents before him? They didn't do anything either, and they had the time to do it.

Those presidents weren't in office when the memo came saying [paraphrased] "Be careful. Hijackers are looking to take planes and use them as bombs by flying them into the WTC."
demonicflame
Killjoy
demonicflame
March 5th, 2007 at 04:00pm
Do you think USA is responsible in some way? Yes. 50-60,000 innocent Iraqi civilians killed. Makes the under 2,900 tragedy look a bit small
Do you have any theories? You kill innocent, you get innocents killed.
Was it our President's fault? Yes.
What can be done to prevent this from happening again? By trying to be civil. USA should be taken for war crimes. But they aren't. It was Bush that did war, it was Bush who agrivated the people, it was Bush who got people to fight back, it was Bush who got terrorists to want to see the USA burning. Get rid of Bush. Simple.

I'm sorry for anyone who had anyone near there, I'm not trying to unfeeling. I'm not good at sympathy, so I'm letting other people go that direction, and I'm just going for plain statistics and stuff.

Oh, and the USA was being warned for years about terrorists.

If you have noticed, I haven't once said 'America' because that would have to be 'North America not including Canada', because America is 3 continents.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 6th, 2007 at 01:37am
demonicflame:
Do you think USA is responsible in some way? Yes. 50-60,000 innocent Iraqi civilians killed. Makes the under 2,900 tragedy look a bit small
Do you have any theories? You kill innocent, you get innocents killed.
Was it our President's fault? Yes.
What can be done to prevent this from happening again? By trying to be civil. USA should be taken for war crimes. But they aren't. It was Bush that did war, it was Bush who agrivated the people, it was Bush who got people to fight back, it was Bush who got terrorists to want to see the USA burning. Get rid of Bush. Simple.

I'm sorry for anyone who had anyone near there, I'm not trying to unfeeling. I'm not good at sympathy, so I'm letting other people go that direction, and I'm just going for plain statistics and stuff.

Oh, and the USA was being warned for years about terrorists.

If you have noticed, I haven't once said 'America' because that would have to be 'North America not including Canada', because America is 3 continents.

It would be "North American not including Canada and Mexico.
America is not three continents.
America is a simpler way to say the United States of America.
Just like some people say D.C. instead of Washington D.C.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
March 6th, 2007 at 03:02am
LVFD:
the.sound.of.black:

I am talking about after sept 11...the world is supposedly on a terrorism high....where is the terrorism in Australia, Britain and America? Those 3 countries are the prime targets....soo makes me think about a lot of things.

What do you people think about conspiracy theories?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
March 6th, 2007 at 05:58am
the.sound.of.black:
LVFD:
the.sound.of.black:

I am talking about after sept 11...the world is supposedly on a terrorism high....where is the terrorism in Australia, Britain and America? Those 3 countries are the prime targets....soo makes me think about a lot of things.

London underground/Bus bombings come to mind?

Also, the IRA does, or at least used too carry out a lot of terrorist attacks in Britain.
I have not heard about any IRA attacks since 9-11....

Australia's embassy in Indonesia was bombed in 2004
I remember seeing that they foiled a terrorist attack in Sydney in 2005 I think..
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
March 6th, 2007 at 10:37am
the.sound.of.black:
LVFD:
the.sound.of.black:

57 people were killed in London a few years ago. There have been a number of attempted attacks here too.
Theres the Bali bombings.
The Madrid bombings.
There is good reason for the world to be on terrorism high. Lets face it, no one knows when the next attack will be. Here in England (im sorry to say) we dont know who is a terrorist and who is not.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
March 6th, 2007 at 11:04am
Sammie:
Here in England (im sorry to say) we dont know who is a terrorist and who is not.
I'm going to use your statement as backing up for my own opinion.

Bush's war on terrorism is terrorism. When protecting possible victims means killing defenseless, unarmed Iraqian civilians you're not doing it right. A terrorist isn't an Arabian dude with a beard and a gun in his hand, he looks just like your father does, your mother certainly looks like a terrorist too.

Just like you the people who are bombed by The US airforce, you can't defend yourself against terrorism in any other way than not going across the country in an airplane, or not taking the subway to work, not working in high buildings.

Terrorism is just a cover up, a cover up for the fact that people more are killed everyday in car crashes and by guns and other weapons, than in terrorist attacks. Bush knows that people aren't going to be all "Oh man, let's do like the americans and legalise guns", so he says "terrorism is the greatest threat", because it is, right, your safety to ride an airplane over innocent peoples lives?
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 6th, 2007 at 03:42pm
LVFD:
the.sound.of.black:

London underground/Bus bombings come to mind?

Also, the IRA does, or at least used too carry out a lot of terrorist attacks in Britain.
I have not heard about any IRA attacks since 9-11....

Australia's embassy in Indonesia was bombed in 2004
I remember seeing that they foiled a terrorist attack in Sydney in 2005 I think..

This is sort of pretty much totally irrelevant, but (I think) she meant al Qaeda or similar terrorist organizations. The IRA's goal is specifically to bring Norther Ireland out of the UK's control and into the republic, so they wouldn't attack the US or Australia. I don't think they've done any major violence since the Good Friday agreement (late 90's), and in 2005 they said they were going to try to accomplish their goals solely through diplomatic means.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
March 6th, 2007 at 06:48pm
LVFD:
druscilla_way:

List three plausible reasons why we are in Iraq. . . and what is actually happening. It was too little too late. We all know it could have been prevented.