Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 9th, 2007 at 09:14pm
well I've been cheated on and it sucks, its like, if you like that other person enough to go behind someone's back and sneak around so that you dint get caught, than you should like them enough to leave the other person and be with the other woman/man.
and one of my friends said that he cheats on his girlfriends because he really likes his girlfriends, but he cant resist having the other chic. and another guy friend of mine said its an adrenaline rush, the whole secrecy of it, and being careful to not get caught. wtf?
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
December 11th, 2007 at 11:48am
i have been cheated on and it sucks soo much.... i can say now that it hurt so much and it robbed me of MY respect.i feel that people that cheat are unsecure and they feel that if they dont have enough then they aren't good enough OR they are just pricks... and i know for a fact that the person that cheated on me was a prick... 5 other gals i mean wat a tosser... most of the time people that cheat are big-headed and have something to hide.... in my view...
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 7th, 2008 at 10:40am
I feel as if someone is cheating on their lover then they don't have respect for them, they may want to see them hurt.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 7th, 2008 at 11:38am
If you don't love the person your with enough to be faithful then you should break up.
Heybaberiba
Fabulous Killjoy
Heybaberiba
August 7th, 2008 at 03:33pm
Personally, I think lying is worse than having sex with another person. Sex is just...physics. Trust runs so much deeper.
As for cheaters on the whole, I'm not the one to judge everyone just like that, theres always different stories.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
August 7th, 2008 at 04:24pm
I don't like cheaters...not one little bit. I've seen the effect it's had on one of my friends and I never wanna see anyone like that.

If someone says "I love you" say it and mean it! It's a serious thing and if someone says it half-heartdly, it's seriously not fair on the person you are saying it to. Lying to the person who loves you I think can be one of the worse things ever...I just couldn't imagine it....but I personally don't think there is any reason for cheating.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 7th, 2008 at 05:04pm
Eponine:
If you don't love the person your with enough to be faithful then you should break up.
there was a guy I knew, he had a girlfriend and they went to different schools, well he got bored and started to rape/molesy and sexualy harrass many many girls. It was disgusting what he was dying, then he still went back to his girlfriend and was the "perfect boyfriend" and claimed he loved her, it was nothing less then disgusting
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 7th, 2008 at 05:32pm
^ I think it's so wrong that I guy can do such a thing and then claim to LOVE his girlfriend. I've had a guy do that to me and I didn't find out what he was doing until 2 months after he'd started dating some other girl at a different school. I think that it's unfair on how people treat the one's they are SUPPOSED to love.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 7th, 2008 at 10:12pm
Neon Hearts:
....but I personally don't think there is any reason for cheating.
I think there are actually a few reasons for cheating;

- You may be bored with your current partner, but do not want to end the relationship because you feel somewhat 'safe' in it. So it's easy to just pick someone to bang on the side.
- Similarly, the 'grass may be greener on the other side' - i.e, you've found someone you feel is better and more compatible with you, but you find it hard ending your current relationship. Or for whatever reason.
- You may reject the idea of monogamy, but you have yet to tell your partner this because it is not widely accepted as a social norm and you may fear rejection (even though there's nothing wrong with people not wanting be monogamous - it's just a good idea to tell your lover).
- Sex addiction.

Those are just a few I can think of, off the top of my head. But I genuinely do believe people have reasons for cheating. I know most people here will reject these 'reasons', but no one said they were necessarily ethical reasons.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 7th, 2008 at 10:15pm
xxWolvenPrincessxx:
I think that it's unfair on how people treat the one's they are SUPPOSED to love.
What if the person they are having an affair with is meant to be the one they are "supposed to love", as opposed to their current partner?

Just because you may be in a long term relationship with someone, it doesn't mean they are going to stay with you forever. Theoretically, no one knows who their life partner is or will be.

(And I use the word "you" in a general sense - not directed at you personally, xxWolvenPrincessxx)
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
August 8th, 2008 at 01:04am
I've never had any experience in the area of cheating, though I'd think that saying it's very wrong is not coming out of left field.
Possibly, there could be a predicament where you're "stuck" in a relationship, but there are a lot more people cheating than those in those types of situations.
Most of cheating is for pretty selfish reasons, in my opinion.
If you wanted to sleep around with different people, why be in a relationship at all?
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 8th, 2008 at 02:24am
The Fatality Very Happy:

If you wanted to sleep around with different people, why being in a relationship at all?

If they were sleeping with lots of different people other than their partner, then yes, maybe they'd be sleeping around. But what about people who just have an affair with one person? Their person on the side may be the only person they're sleeping with.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
August 8th, 2008 at 10:58am
True.
Though, it would probably be wise to tell your partner, to see if it's okay with them.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
August 9th, 2008 at 01:00pm
Lonlymaiden:
ok when ppl talk about cheating they always say its "disrespectful".......well F@%k RESPECT.......if you luved someone as much as you say u do what the fudge iz the point of cheating.......now ive have never been cheated on nor have i ever cheated on someone.......but my friends have been cheated on and it breaks my heart to see that some a$$ hole who says "i LOVE YOu" to them one minute then turns around and screws someone else.......

so what do u guys think does cheating have anything 2 do with respect??

post back plz

I think it is disrespectful, because if you're with someone, and you cheat, then to me, it says that you dont have enough respect for the person you cheated on, to be faithful to them.
And there are "exceptions" according to some, like if you've only been dating for a month then it doesnt count because its still just dating, i still think it counts though, i think if you've been together a day and you get with someone else, its cheating period.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
August 29th, 2008 at 01:14pm
Eponine:

I couldn't put it better. If you say you love someone enough to be in a relationship, in my opinion that means you'd do anything for that one and only person. There's no one else in the equation, and if there is, then there needs to be no equation.
sciencefreak897
Banned
sciencefreak897
September 8th, 2008 at 01:50pm
I feel sooo guilty about being the other woman...
my best friend was dating a guy online, and even though she's 22 and he's 23, and i'm only 13, I went behind her back, and was "the other woman".. he turned out to be a fake... I promised myself to NEVER do anything like that again.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
September 8th, 2008 at 03:09pm
sciencefreak897:
my best friend was dating a guy online, and even though she's 22 and he's 23, and i'm only 13, I went behind her back, and was "the other woman".. he turned out to be a fake... I promised myself to NEVER do anything like that again.

This is off topic, but 'dating' someone online who is ten years older than you is stupid.
sciencefreak897
Banned
sciencefreak897
September 8th, 2008 at 04:38pm
Eponine:
sciencefreak897:

This is off topic, but 'dating' someone online who is ten years older than you is stupid.

no it's not off-topic... I was sharing info.. saying that you should never cheat.. and whats wrong with dating someone ten years older? I loved him, and I thought he loved me... If the couple is happy, whats that to you?
sciencefreak897
Banned
sciencefreak897
September 8th, 2008 at 04:40pm
Eponine:
sciencefreak897:

no it wasn't off topic, coz i was talking about cheating.... anyways, my age dif isn't any of ur biz.. I was happy... would you take that aaway?
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
September 8th, 2008 at 05:08pm
sciencefreak897:
no it's not off-topic... I was sharing info.. saying that you should never cheat.. and whats wrong with dating someone ten years older? I loved him, and I thought he loved me... If the couple is happy, whats that to you?

I meant that what I was saying was off topic. There are many things that can be wrong with dating someone ten years older. Especially because you are 13 and the guy was 23. If you where 18 and he was 28, I wouldn't care about the age. It was the fact that not only are you a minor but you were having a relationship with someone that much older than you over the internet.

sciencefreak897:
anyways, my age dif isn't any of ur biz.. I was happy... would you take that aaway?

You're the one who posted that here, I can criticize it if I want. I think it's inappropriate for a 23 year old and a 13 year old to have a relationship.
Also don't double post and use correct grammar.