Don't have an account? Create one!

I Don't Love You

AuthorMessage
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 7th, 2007 at 06:57pm
WANNABESMART .. yeah but moste of the songs are about them but but in the form of the patient.. meybe the patient is a combinasion of them all and thei combine there storys!!.oki i dont know wha the fuck im talking about
a_shot_2_remember
Killjoy
a_shot_2_remember
May 7th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Jess-ay:

Yeah ^ i think its about Bert.
And also when he says "So fix your eyes and get up" ... bert is still on drugs, he would have bloodshot eyes etc. That was my first thought.

lol.. ya... same here! Razz
mikey way.
Jazz Hands
mikey way.
May 7th, 2007 at 08:46pm
ashot2remember:
Jess-ay:

Yeah ^ i think its about Bert.
And also when he says "So fix your eyes and get up" ... bert is still on drugs, he would have bloodshot eyes etc. That was my first thought.

lol.. ya... same here! Razz
Me too. Sorta you can never be sure unless it's like on an interview or something.
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
May 7th, 2007 at 11:55pm
its about a long relationship that is about to end because of the lies that the person made
Jamesfastboy
Killjoy
Jamesfastboy
May 8th, 2007 at 05:10pm
The chick doesn't love him like she did yesterday...
His love...stopped loving him.
He talks about how he acted towards the situation.
And that she basiclly screwed him over.
DeToxic8_MCRmy
Killjoy
DeToxic8_MCRmy
May 9th, 2007 at 01:33pm
Yeah; its like,I'm indifferent to Her & She worships me.., I notice & fall in Love, & What?/ now She doesn't care about me anymore! this happen to You? maybe it does G. (alla-dam-time!!!) Twisted Evil
Miss_MCR_whore
Killjoy
Miss_MCR_whore
May 11th, 2007 at 08:49am
i believe this song to be about an abusive relationship. gerard is singing from both sides of the relationship 'when you go, would you even turn to say' this is the male asking the female if she would ... then 'so sick and tired of all the needles beating' the female is trying to say stop. hiope this was help...' i dont love, you like i loved you, yesterday' is both of them singing it to one another, saying they have fell out of love Nyam
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 12th, 2007 at 01:50am
You know the vocalization after "So fix your eyes and get up, better get up while you can" ? Anyone think it sounds like weeping, or wailing? Even looks like he's wailing, on the video. I wonder if it's genuine, although personally, I think it's sarcastic. Almost like in "Honey,"---"You can cry all you want to; I don't care how much"

Just a thought.
xxcryingallalonexx
Killjoy
xxcryingallalonexx
May 13th, 2007 at 01:10pm
To be honest I thought it was about drugs and maybe not even about a relationship at all. It would make sense considering that Gerard was an alcoholic. It could be about not living by them anymore. 'I don't love you like I loved you yesterday!'

What do you think?
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 13th, 2007 at 01:43pm
i think it's about a relationship that isn't that great
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
May 18th, 2007 at 08:02am
i dont know but when i hear this song i think of a not so healthy relationship. it seems to be from the girls point of view and he wasnt very good to her, and shes "sick and tired" of being treated that way from the man she seems to love. maybe like she really thought she loved him and though she still feels that way, she realizes that its no good for her. but then i think maybe there was no abuse or anything like that. maybe it could be like the patients girlfriend or something trying to realize the fact that hes going to die, and maybe in her head shes trying to convince herself that the relationship was no good anyway and almost trying to convine herself that hes the bad guy. so maybe like someone else said it could be about girls being fickle at a young age, like she doesnt know what to do or whats good for her. well i really dont know but i think the main point is she loves him, but in some sort of way for some reason he has to go, and though she still loves him, she knows he has to go. like when she cries the black tear in the end, its almost like hes leaving his mark on her
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 18th, 2007 at 05:35pm
crazzimio:
well i really dont know but i think the main point is she loves him, but in some sort of way for some reason he has to go, and though she still loves him, she knows he has to go. like when she cries the black tear in the end, its almost like hes leaving his mark on her

Huh, never thought of that. I figured it was a tear of blood, which is a popular icon in the goth/emo scene, but I rather like your thoughts on the matter better.
ImNOTasexualperson
Killjoy
ImNOTasexualperson
May 19th, 2007 at 02:25am
i mean come on off to find another WAY does that not tell us anything hello Cool so obviously from franks point of view in my opinion
MCR FREAK
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR FREAK
May 20th, 2007 at 12:25pm
About if you're gonna leave someone dont just say you're dumped tell them why say it
Jade-Alexandra
Killjoy
Jade-Alexandra
May 20th, 2007 at 05:19pm
I think its about change.
About loving someone so much that you just dont love them the same everyday. because you cant. Because everyday you find something new you love. But then it changes and you run out of things you love and so you start to focus on what you hate and so you physically cant love them like you did yesterday.

I guess its logical to think that you cant love someone all the time.
Sometimes you just dont feel the same every day about them.

I know the feeling.
Ride into the sunset
Killjoy
Ride into the sunset
May 20th, 2007 at 06:29pm
Well, I've always thought this song, since it is about MCR's "alter-ego" The Patient, is about The Patient's girlfriend, and the magic and love in their relationship is over. And even though the song says "so take your gloves and get out" it also says "baby, get up while you can". So while he wants her to leave because there's nothing left for them, he still cares for her as a friend and doesn't want her to get hurt.

I think "fix your eyes and get up" means that she's been crying and now her makeup is messed up and she should fix it before she leaves.

I dunno, really.

Also, maybe The Patient loved this girl and she did something to him (cheated on him, etc.) so he doesn't love her anymore and just wants her out.
philosopher of mcr
Killjoy
philosopher of mcr
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:20am
imm startin to think that the "fix ur eyes n get up" n "another dollars just another blow" is about a boxer coz in the limited edition of the black parade the lyrics book has a picture next to it has a pair of boxin gloves hangin up
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 22nd, 2007 at 01:17am
Huh--that's interesting. I thought the "gloves" were boxing gloves, metaphorically, that is. Metaphorical of an abusive relationship. I forget who, but someone up there^^ said that Bert McKracken (sp?) always wears gloves, and therefore, it could be about him.
melodramaticfool-101
Killjoy
melodramaticfool-101
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:11pm
okay ive got one or 2 threorys
1. the paient's lover is say "when you go dont think ill try to make you stay" meaning she dosent care if he dyes and the paient not believingg her sayingg "tell me you dont love me." it could also be either of them think about what theyve been through.

2. its a gerard/bert break up song,

3. gerard is telling his lover (not bert) that he thinks about her but doesnt love her
philosopher of mcr
Killjoy
philosopher of mcr
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:44pm
seriously its not about bert y woould gerard write a song called i dont love u about bert get real how lame do u think G is im sick of hearin that its about bert