Killjoy
McRfRiGgInRoCk
June 21st, 2007 at 02:54pm
It is about teenage violence
LiFeSuX
Killjoy
LiFeSuX
June 21st, 2007 at 07:50pm
okay. this is rather tough for me. violence maybe. tennagers scaring gee is rather likely. "Teenagers scare the living shit out of me."
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 08:38am
i love this song
i think its about how when they're on stage and everybody tramples them and how they don't like it but thts just my opinion Very Happy
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 08:40am
bye!
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 12:04pm
i love teenagers i think its about how teens can be and stuff like tht
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 12:05pm
its a good song
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 12:05pm
sry im really bored
MCRsavedMYlife22
Killjoy
MCRsavedMYlife22
June 23rd, 2007 at 12:06pm
they say all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 24th, 2007 at 08:30am
basiclly we scare the shit out of my chemical romance :]

maybe it's an age thing too. like when he once said he was on a train and was watching a bunching of kids and he felt kind of out of touch? maybe that scares him too.
xXVampirexRamoneXx
Killjoy
xXVampirexRamoneXx
June 25th, 2007 at 04:14pm
For real....I heard in a book that in the writing of "The Black Parade", Gerard was going through a lot of shit during the time and was going int oa subway wit ha notebook and was in there chilling wondering what would be the next big song for their CD. As he was in there a class or group of kids came in practically bulldozing the subway. Gerard was stressed as hell as it is and started to get an anxiety attack or a nervous breakdown or something and started writing. Thus "Teenagers" was born. He also wanted it to show how neglected teens can be sometimes for who they are. So that's pretty much it. Don't disbelieve me, I heard this on a quote on quote book of 'the black parade' said in Gerard's own words. :]
Kill Your Friends
Killjoy
Kill Your Friends
June 27th, 2007 at 08:22am
I read somewhere that this song is about high school violence
Devils Final Target
Killjoy
Devils Final Target
June 27th, 2007 at 10:13am
well idk really. it could mean many things. i guess we will never know unless gerard spills it. thats the good thing about mcr. everyone of their songs has a really emotional meaning.

three cheers for MCR!!!!
little_drummer_girl
Killjoy
little_drummer_girl
June 28th, 2007 at 01:49am
Its one of my favs but when we listen to it in the car we have to turn the word shit down because of my little sister...... if only......
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 28th, 2007 at 01:58am
this song is about the columbine shootings, i had a theory it was, so i did alot of reasearch, and i was right. the one line that gave it away though, "your never gonna fit in much kid, but if your troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt, will make them pay for the things they did!" and in all school shootings, the shooters are almost always rejects how want revenge.
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
June 29th, 2007 at 11:14am
TheNeologist:
So, was The Patient involved in a school shooting, or did he think about shooting up his school? Or is it simply that he's afraid of teenagers? In that case, why is it so strong that he thinks about it when he dies? I don't really understand how it fits into the concept.

thats the exact thing im wondering about, the whole message of teenagers is perfectly clear, but then what does it have to do with the patient??? i just think since its a really inportant message it kinda just had to be in there and it doesnt go, so thats how it goes...ha its really confusing
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 30th, 2007 at 03:07am
^ i think because it's about kids killing kids, maybe it's the patient looking back to his teen years at being an outcast and him having revenge fantasies, i know gerard use to. then as he got older he relized what he was planning and toying around with in his head and because of it he began to understand the power we have to influence other people, and teenagers might just be a metaphore for our actions and premature thoughts, just a thought
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 30th, 2007 at 07:04pm
I think this song is about how some teenagers feel like they have to be violent because adults don't treat them as human beings and because the clique makes fun of them. But if this song were to be taken literally, it almost sounds like MCR is encouraging teen violence. That I don't get.

As for Gee being scared of teenagers, I think that's just because he's reached that age where all adults are at least to some extent and it's not like he doesn't have a reason to fear us. Twisted Evil
MCRvampire27
Killjoy
MCRvampire27
July 4th, 2007 at 04:49pm
i think it could be about how some teenagers probably scare my chem because they're all crazy and stuff at shows.

also about teenage violence/gun violence
MCRbabe...
Killjoy
MCRbabe...
July 4th, 2007 at 05:52pm
i think it means that teenagers cant really get along and are always fighting and are violent .....