Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers

AuthorMessage
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
May 16th, 2007 at 04:19am
The song means that it's what children have become...and that's what will happen to all the bad kids right now...when they become teenagers, they're going to care less, leave their home and have unprotected sex and do drugs...or even kill people for no reasons...it's a very powerful song...
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 16th, 2007 at 03:53pm
xxxdarkangelxxx:
The song means that it's what children have become...and that's what will happen to all the bad kids right now...when they become teenagers, they're going to care less, leave their home and have unprotected sex and do drugs...or even kill people for no reasons...it's a very powerful song...
I agree with you on that
and it is a poweful song and has many meanings
emogurl11
Killjoy
emogurl11
May 16th, 2007 at 03:58pm
gee said in a interview that it is about school shootings and once you hear it after u reely understand it
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 16th, 2007 at 04:00pm
emogurl11:
gee said in a interview that it is about school shootings and once you hear it after u reely understand it
yeah i read that interview but still everybody inteprets thing differently
xX.x.EmO.LoVeR.x.Xx
Killjoy
xX.x.EmO.LoVeR.x.Xx
May 17th, 2007 at 12:18am
TEENAGERS............................ Disgust Disgust i hate being a teenager yet i LOVE it heheheh Nyam
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
May 19th, 2007 at 05:58am
i think this song is just describing how tough a teenagers life can be
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
May 19th, 2007 at 03:44pm
xX.x.EmO.LoVeR.x.Xx:
TEENAGERS............................ Disgust Disgust i hate being a teenager yet i LOVE it heheheh Nyam

i agree with that!! haha Laughing
iamnotok
Killjoy
iamnotok
May 19th, 2007 at 05:50pm
Well they r making a video soooooo well we prob find out wat he ment then

mikey way is hotttt
iamnotok
Killjoy
iamnotok
May 19th, 2007 at 06:31pm
gerard was on a train or sometin nd he saw some teens nd he got scared
MCR FREAK
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR FREAK
May 20th, 2007 at 12:18pm
Not sure, i think its about tennagers not caring about each other and about all the mureders that happen these days between teenagers.

[can't wait for the vid]
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
May 21st, 2007 at 12:28am
i think its about the culimbine shootings and in a sense kinda pushing for gun control. i heard gerard mention something about it after the virginia tech shootings and i read about it somewhere so.
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
May 22nd, 2007 at 01:35pm
sorry this may sound stupid but in the rock sound interview gerard said : yes these teenagers do scare the living **** out of me! he then said : its cus im getting older and im losing touch i need to get back in touch with these kids so this is gerards way of saying us teenagers really do scare him lol
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:02pm
crazzimiosnotokkk!!!:
xX.x.EmO.LoVeR.x.Xx:

yeah, when i was younger i always wanted to be a teenager but now i am one it's not as good as i thought it would be Sad kinda sucks, being a child you can be innocent and free whilst being a teenager you get blamed for loads of things etc. also, the song does say that 'teenager scare the living shit out of me' - old people are scared of us but i don't know why?! i mean, i haven't done anything to them! but i suppose it's the stereotype of hooded teenage thugs robbing old pensioners. stupid stereotypes.
i shot ur goldfish
Killjoy
i shot ur goldfish
May 23rd, 2007 at 06:38am
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl:
crazzimiosnotokkk!!!:
xX.x.EmO.LoVeR.x.Xx:

yeah, when i was younger i always wanted to be a teenager but now i am one it's not as good as i thought it would be Sad kinda sucks, being a child you can be innocent and free whilst being a teenager you get blamed for loads of things etc. also, the song does say that 'teenager scare the living shit out of me' - old people are scared of us but i don't know why?! i mean, i haven't done anything to them! but i suppose it's the stereotype of hooded teenage thugs robbing old pensioners. stupid stereotypes.

^^^^yeh i agree completly...
when i was young, i was sooo care free....but now i care about pritti much everything. lol [<<rather insecure sounding....]
anyways....i think teenagers is about teen masicars and all the shit we get @ school with the popular people and it getting to much and always having people trying to make you into the "perfect" example of...well, pritti much how they where [or how they WISH they were] and and and trying to get away from it but never being able to.
i like this song. =]
and OMG!!! is there really a video?!?! does anyone know when it will be finished???
James Euringer
Bleeding on the Floor
James Euringer
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:01pm
its supposed to come out on the 29 of May that's like an actual legit date for it....
mcrafi4eva
Jazz Hands
mcrafi4eva
May 29th, 2007 at 10:15pm
the line i don't get is when it says "But if you’re troubled and hurt,
What you got under your shirt,
Will make them pay for the things that they did"
AmazingCauseItIs10
Joining The Black Parade
AmazingCauseItIs10
May 30th, 2007 at 04:22pm
mcrafi4eva:
the line i don't get is when it says "But if you’re troubled and hurt,
What you got under your shirt,
Will make them pay for the things that they did"

that line means that if you don't like the way you are treated, you can pull a gun from under your shirt and resort to violence, which is a dumb way to go about it.
MizzUnderstood_559
Killjoy
MizzUnderstood_559
May 30th, 2007 at 10:57pm
Razz
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 31st, 2007 at 12:45am
DON'T DISCUSS THE VIDEO OR SINGLE HERE.
Only the song meanings.
There's a topic for the video in the Media section.
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
May 31st, 2007 at 07:13am
So, was The Patient involved in a school shooting, or did he think about shooting up his school? Or is it simply that he's afraid of teenagers? In that case, why is it so strong that he thinks about it when he dies? I don't really understand how it fits into the concept.