Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers

AuthorMessage
toxicxfairy
Killjoy
toxicxfairy
June 3rd, 2009 at 05:32am
he was on the traain going some were and all these kids come on and they were loud mental and crazy and he started to think about how they are like with there anger and it scared him!
gerardgrl23
Killjoy
gerardgrl23
June 23rd, 2009 at 11:01am
i understand that the teens on the subway were his inspiration but i think while writing the song it opened up what his insecurities as a teenager in our country were
Wolf-of-blood
Killjoy
Wolf-of-blood
June 28th, 2009 at 09:28pm
i think that Gerard wrote this song to describe how our generation has become more violent and he feels old and out of touch because of this.
The music video focuses around the idea of teenage rallys and how violent they can often become

This is what i think.
StandUpEffingTall!
Killjoy
StandUpEffingTall!
July 2nd, 2009 at 03:44am
Yeah, I remember hearing that teenagers scared the living shit out of him on a subway Razz But, I think it is about high school in general and teen angst and other crap. File
annabel
Killjoy
annabel
July 20th, 2009 at 01:41am
the way i see it, teenagers is somewhat related to school where people shape us "with all the lies in the books,we get bullied by boys and girls in the clique
and unfortunatly some kds resort to a gun "whatchu got under your shirt
Clo
Killjoy
Clo
July 26th, 2009 at 10:45am
I think this is a song about my school. Loads of the popular people and the nasty people are scary and i think this song is making a point about teenagers of today.
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 9th, 2009 at 05:34pm
i think this song reflects the violence of some teenagers now and the dramatic difference over the past few years. also i agree with the school shootings. a lot of adults, small children and elderly people feel threatened by teenagers who are on the streets at night and i think this is where 'teenagers scare the living shit outta me' comes in.i also think the line' they couldn't care less as long as someone will bleed' reflects on the rivalry between teenage gangs.
Black Dawn
Killjoy
Black Dawn
August 11th, 2009 at 05:36pm
i believe that its saying that teenagers dont give a f**k about anyone but themselves, they will do anything to protect themselves or to get what they want. they dont respect their elders
daremr_MCRmy
Killjoy
daremr_MCRmy
August 20th, 2009 at 12:52pm
I think it's because teenagers don't give a shit. They don't care, they just do whatever whenever. And Gerard Way, looking back to how he was when he was in High School, made him think of how different he is now, and how "Teenagers scare the living shit outta him" Hah
mcrlovr411
Killjoy
mcrlovr411
August 31st, 2009 at 12:52am
I'm only 13 so I'm just writing this cause I'm bored...teenagers they do drugs, they kill, they make cliques, they exclude people this song is pretty much saying how much teenagers suck. which its not just teenagers most people suck. including me. most people do drugs like cocaine or marijuana, they kill people with guns or knives, they make cliques (usually they need people to do that), and they exclude (i would think they need people to do that to). but hey I'm not really like that, i don't do drugs( i choose to die the old fashioned way), i try not to kill people (no matter how much they suck),i don't make cliques(I'm not very cool), and i don't exclude people(I'm usually the one who is being excluded), I'm going off on a rant again so I'm just gonna stop(you most likely get my point)
Grace here
Killjoy
Grace here
October 14th, 2009 at 12:39pm
I think this song means is that teenagers are scary....just like me....hehe...
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
October 27th, 2009 at 12:20pm
it means when gerard was on a train that teenagers were acting wild so they scared the living shit out of him
mcrcrazymad
Killjoy
mcrcrazymad
October 28th, 2009 at 08:28am
i thought it meant adults are scared of teenagers and the police are keeping an eye on them (because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you son so they can watch all the things that you do...)
greatestemokiduknow
Killjoy
greatestemokiduknow
October 28th, 2009 at 11:22pm
This is a great song and in my opinion its the ultimate song for teens (or anyone) that has ever been torture, ridculed, or put down by the "popular" crowd and the song is pretty much saying teens are the strongest force of influence on the world because the are unpredictable people that if pushed enough will explode and go crazy haha but thats my opinion.
nervesplitter
Killjoy
nervesplitter
December 9th, 2009 at 08:44am
its about chavs and how they dont leave us alone and start fights with us for no reason
nervesplitter
Killjoy
nervesplitter
December 11th, 2009 at 03:51am
isnt it talk in your coats?
xoxomycemxoxo
Killjoy
xoxomycemxoxo
October 31st, 2010 at 01:04am
I think this is the first song i heard by them... I love it and always will lol
SjokoladeKu
Salute You in Your Grave
SjokoladeKu
October 31st, 2010 at 02:24pm
Everyone is agree that teenagers are a bit crazy sometimes. xD
My_heart_is_dead
Killjoy
My_heart_is_dead
November 4th, 2010 at 11:06am
Wow. I sways thought it was about the prejeduces that adults hold against teens and how they try 2 bring u down but I was dead wrong! It does sous like it could apply to both situations... Sort of.
My_heart_is_dead
Killjoy
My_heart_is_dead
November 4th, 2010 at 11:07am
Oops I ment sound! Lol! I h8 going on the net with my iPod.