Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:36am
The aztecs predicted that the world would end on December 23rd, 2012. And they have been right a/o real close with their predictions. I don't really dwell on it much though. I just live my life they way I want and when the world ends, there's nothing I can do to change it. We'll probably blow ourselves up before 2012...
Ice-Cold Flames
Killjoy
Ice-Cold Flames
May 23rd, 2007 at 03:26pm
i believe in the pulsating universe theory, basically the universe expands then empoldes upon itself (destorying its self) then again expands over and over again, also we'll all be dead before then because humans have no form of foresight or responsibilty, we're killing our planet and it's too late to save it, all we can do is prolong the time until the world killes it's self (greenhouses gases burning us, melting of the poles, greenland melting, stopping the gulf stream causing western europe to go into another ice age or any other theories you can think of that we destory our world)
DegenerateHippie
Killjoy
DegenerateHippie
May 23rd, 2007 at 03:51pm
The world will never end. the sun will die, the stars will change. Earth's inhabitants will change..adapt, and die, but this world cannot.
mcramandita
Killjoy
mcramandita
May 24th, 2007 at 02:50pm
thats what i think and the world is never gonna end. it cant. life is too precoius to bethrown away by our stupidity and i think we should do something about it.
XCyanideSuicideX
Fabulous Killjoy
XCyanideSuicideX
May 24th, 2007 at 04:10pm
they have been saying that the end of the world is comming for
along time and i dont really believe it anymore!!!
LosersxRxUsx
Jazz Hands
LosersxRxUsx
May 24th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Im a Muslim
after reading the Qur'an and my mom telling me about the end of the world, God will send us different signs telling us that the end of the world is near. Having some of the minor already occured and the bigger ones yet to occur. I dont believe in at whole global warming thing and that god only knows when the Day of Judgement is.
Neon-Soldier32
Motor Baby
Neon-Soldier32
June 5th, 2007 at 03:48pm
some people say the world will end on december 23rd 2012.
i think that thats when it will end
but what do i know
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 5th, 2007 at 04:56pm
DegenerateHippie:
The world will never end. the sun will die, the stars will change. Earth's inhabitants will change..adapt, and die, but this world cannot.

Before the sun dies, it will become bigger until it engulfs the Earth. ;(
deathwish
Fabulous Killjoy
deathwish
June 5th, 2007 at 05:54pm
I remember when i was like five and someone told me that i started to cry.
but i think all humans may die and most animals will also die or change a lot but the world itself will always be here.
VeexVenom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
VeexVenom
June 5th, 2007 at 07:32pm
EmoCandy:
they have been saying that the end of the world is comming for
along time and i dont really believe it anymore!!!

I feel the SAME exact way! All you ever hear is "the world is going to end soon" for years, and it hasn't, so it's getting harder and harder to believe that it ever will.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
June 5th, 2007 at 09:56pm
Well scientifically the sun is supposed to go out in another 5 billion years, then we all die, and earth is supposedly supposed to desinigrate (sp?). I think that the people will probably end before the sun burns out, but who can know for sure?
mcr.my.escape.
Killjoy
mcr.my.escape.
June 6th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I dont know if someone already said this but this is what i think...
In the Bible it talks about the end. There are signs...These signs are unfortuantly happening as we speak. Such as the wars, and conspiracies. It seems like God is giving us warnings that if we dont wake up and relize what we are doing...the world could come to an end in our lifetime!! But if you believe in Jesus Christ you will be takin from the world only to return for 1000 years to live in the land or Christ....Or something along those lines.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 20th, 2008 at 05:44pm
Over time with the many things treatining the earth we will not be here either because a metior we explode each other the sun you choose but in the end there will be an end
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
September 21st, 2008 at 06:57am
DegenerateHippie:

If the sun dies, we die.
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
September 21st, 2008 at 08:19am
mcr.my.escape.:
I dont know if someone already said this but this is what i think...
In the Bible it talks about the end. There are signs...These signs are unfortuantly happening as we speak. Such as the wars, and conspiracies. It seems like God is giving us warnings that if we dont wake up and relize what we are doing...the world could come to an end in our lifetime!! But if you believe in Jesus Christ you will be takin from the world only to return for 1000 years to live in the land or Christ....Or something along those lines.

Wars and conspiracies have always been happening? World hasn't ended yet.

And to the ther person who mentioned the Aztecs... what were the previous predictions that they got right?
cyanide cola.
Jazz Hands
cyanide cola.
September 21st, 2008 at 10:23am
my-chemical-suicide:
some people say the world will end on december 23rd 2012.
i think that thats when it will end
but what do i know

I heard it was December 21st 2012. Shifty2
I personally don't believe the world will end soon.
I think it will be in 5 billion years due to the sun burning out.
But humans will only be able to withstand another 1 billion years.
That's what I've heard anyways.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 21st, 2008 at 10:34am
It wasn't the Aztecs that predicted it, it was the Mayans. And the date isn't December 23, it's the 21.

As for what predictions they got right, they:
- predicted in what year their civilization would be taken over by foreigners coming from overseas
- calculated how long a year was to a thousandth of a decimal.
- predicted every solar and lunar eclipse
- are rumored to even have predicted the world wars.

they were also very good with astronomy/astrology.

BUT it was never actually said what would happen in 2012 that day. Mayans didn't believe in an end, but thought of it as a cycle. Instead of something ending, something new began. The only reason why people seem so keen on making the Mayan prophecy sound true is because it's so close and because they were very accurate with their dates. They never predicted the end of the world. Their calendar just stopped. If their calendar stopped, it doesn't mean the world is going to go kaput.

Another reason why people think the world is going to end is because the last day of the calendar is also the day of the winter solstice. Buuttttt the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time for about 25,000 or 26,000 years. There's energy that flows from the center of the Milky Way to the Earth and because the sun is going to be in the way, the energy flow will be disrupted. However, the world has been around for billions of years, and this whole thing has happened thousands of times already, and the Earth is still here, is it not?

So yes, I'm doubting the world will end that day. I hate to break it to you, but if you think the world can survive the sun dying out, you're wrong. Before it dies completely out, it will expand and engulf the earth. It's a proven, I believe. I'd like to see humans create a technology where they can survive this. I'm thinking humans will die out before this happens though, with how we treat the Earth these days and whatnot. The world will probably still be here until then, but humans will most likely not be. The world will end eventually, just not during our lifetime.
Crampy-is-cool
Killjoy
Crampy-is-cool
September 25th, 2008 at 06:50am
true, i like the fact that its way off but at the same time as weird as it sounds it would be cool to be there when its going to end, even though it would be scary it would be good to know we were around to see it happen.

But with all the media and stuff over the years and now about "its the end of the world, scientists in finland (or where ever the hell it was) create experiment which may create a black hole " is a whole lot of bullshit.

its good to believe the scientific side as it does make a lot of sense, but i wish we knew what was going to happen. it would be nice to know.
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
September 25th, 2008 at 05:48pm
i highly doubt the world is going to 'end'. okay basically, this scares everyone, but have these people ever told you HOW they know? natural disasters will mess up the world, and the world will trash faster, but how does a world end? what exactly does that even mean? it..dies? how does it 'die'? What is a dead planet anyway? at one point, it's possible the world will suffer poverty, or maybe the complete opposite. we can't predict the future to that specific of a point, the exact DAY it's going to end. now, if it does end...o_o...i'll obviously regret my words, but i highly doubt it. and that's only my opinion. people have been saying the world is gonna end like...100 years ago. "it's gonna end in 2000. it's gonna end in 2005." the fact that people actually try to predict...is a bit stressful. people should just LIVE.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
October 7th, 2008 at 06:13pm
I've thought this over, maybe there will be no end to the world. But there probily will be an end to us (the human race).