Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:09pm
We all KNOW the world is gonna end someday.
And yeah, we are killing the world.
But I don't see what the newsreaders are freakin out about. Its gonna happen and it's our own fault..
They're like :

"Oh My God ! The Ice Caps Are Melting At A Really Really REALLY Slow Pace! Lets All Buy Lighters To Speed Up The Process So We Can Have MORE Miserable News! The Desert Is Becoming Hotter And Hotter, Not Like It Wasn't BOILING Already, Who Can Tell The Difference ? Animals Are Going Crazy, Maybe Because We're Hunting Them To Extinction And They're Extracting Revenge, But WHO KNOWS ? Oh, And By The Way, In 5 Million Years We're All Going To DIE A Slow And Painful Death , Hows THAT For News ?"

God that reminds me of Monty Python.
lennyK
Fabulous Killjoy
lennyK
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:33pm
Who cares what happens to this world? It's not like we're gonna be here forever, why does it matter?

I kinda think we're gonna kill each other in a big war before the earth gets destroyed.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
April 25th, 2007 at 10:50am
lennyK:
I kinda think we're gonna kill each other in a big war before the earth gets destroyed.

And then we'll all be in a black parade! Dance Very Happy Clap
so, yeah, the world is gonna be destryed. but we dont know who by! most probably us, but there could be like The Day After Tomorrow. 7 hurricanes going at once and temperatures below zero.
fun fun fun.
(sorry i am reaaaally sarcastic lol)
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
April 30th, 2007 at 06:18pm
well I'm a christian.
and I do think the world WILL end one day.
whenever God decides, whenever the right time comes.
It will end, Judgement Day.
I highly disagree with the whole sun has 5 billion years of life left.
It surely hasn't had 5 billion years of life either.
But we are burning down what we have so far, But with what we are doing to world now, I highly doubt it will blow up.
God will end it before it can explode.
so yeah.
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
April 30th, 2007 at 11:43pm
I've heard (on the History Channel) that there are several prophesies (there's a ancient Mayan prophesy and something about a secret code in the Torah.. and I think Nostradamus, to name the ones that I specifically remember) that all coincidentally agree that the world will end in 2012.
That's a little frightening but hard to believe.
Just thought I'd share that interesting bit of information. (And sorry if it's been mentioned before and I missed it..)
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 1st, 2007 at 12:14am
^That reminds me, actually; apparently Einstein predicted that the world will end when all the bees die, and lately bees have been dying en masse around the world.
Motherfuckingwar
Fabulous Killjoy
Motherfuckingwar
May 1st, 2007 at 09:20am
I agree that the world wil end but i just hope im dead before that happens. I just would love to know how it would end . Will the sun come crashing down on the earth? Okaythat would kind fo suck.
It kinda just depeneds on the resources we use, and i mean come on we are gonna run out soon anyway on like natural resources
whatever
itll end some time
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
May 1st, 2007 at 07:21pm
lennyK:
Who cares what happens to this world? It's not like we're gonna be here forever, why does it matter?

Lots of people care about the world. For one, it's the only planet we've got to live on.
It doesn't matter if we're going to be here forever, but others will. Our childrens children, and so on. We want to reverse what we've done to this planet, so they can survive.
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
May 1st, 2007 at 07:30pm
It is true, but I like to think that the end of the world will come way after we're long and gone. Now if you're talking about the end of the human race? It's probable, we'll probably continue to evolve...as we are as I speak...and undergo severe changes. But what is know, is that many events will lead to breakdowns or agressional events. Is the human race going to end, eventually.... is planet earth... eventually. A lot depends on the fact of, is thre more out there...and will we ever know.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
May 1st, 2007 at 07:37pm
LifeOnStandby:
It is true, but I like to think that the end of the world will come way after we're long and gone. Now if you're talking about the end of the human race? It's probable, we'll probably continue to evolve...as we are as I speak...and undergo severe changes. But what is know, is that many events will lead to breakdowns or agressional events. Is the human race going to end, eventually.... is planet earth... eventually. A lot depends on the fact of, is thre more out there...and will we ever know.

It's a given that the Earth will one day end. But that's supposed to be in millions of years, when the Sun burns out.

But with Global warming, I believe it's going to come a lot sooner if we don't make changes now. We can reverse this, or at least, delay it. It's not like we've got another choice. Once this planet is done, we're all done. I don't think a lot of people get that by the statements they've said in this thread. And it's people like that who have that "so what" attitude, that are probably doing nothing to help us reverse this all.
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 7th, 2007 at 01:54pm
The only proof of the World's End I've seen so far is the fact that the Sun keeps us all alive. Once it loses its energy, our world will be dead. Dead like Charn. The sun will be old and red and we won't have anything. And then it will explode and all the planets will be swept away and blah blah blah.

But here's something interesting: According to Hindu mythology, the world has no supposed end or beginning. There are four eras. Each era has 25% less justice and truth than the last. At the end of the last era, where there's only one fourth justice and three fourths crime, a guy in a winged chariot (his name is Kalki) will come and sweep his sword across and we all die. And then it starts over with the first era.

Pleasant, isn't it?
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
May 7th, 2007 at 07:47pm
the world is def. on its way out but i dont think that itll be in our lifetime
dope-sic-gurl
Killjoy
dope-sic-gurl
May 7th, 2007 at 08:33pm
Mailbox Arson.:
LifeOnStandby:

It's a given that the Earth will one day end. But that's supposed to be in millions of years, when the Sun burns out.

But with Global warming, I believe it's going to come a lot sooner if we don't make changes now. We can reverse this, or at least, delay it. It's not like we've got another choice. Once this planet is done, we're all done. I don't think a lot of people get that by the statements they've said in this thread. And it's people like that who have that "so what" attitude, that are probably doing nothing to help us reverse this all.

Actually if you read the book Revelation in the bible, we are gonna freeze, its gonna be an on and off thing in the temperature department. That is what I am studying here at school. People here are gonna go through a freeze then a heating... it's gonna be horrible. God said it I believe it.... yeah I am a Christian.
myorganicromance
Banned
myorganicromance
May 7th, 2007 at 08:46pm
according to my knowlege... yes the world will sooner or lately have an end.... one reason is the breaking of the ozone layer that can cause a ultra violet rays that can cause a big pile of ice will melt and can cause global warming
dope-sic-gurl
Killjoy
dope-sic-gurl
May 7th, 2007 at 08:51pm
There a lot of things that are gonna give a clue it's time for the world to end.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
May 8th, 2007 at 11:21pm
I see it as we will kill ourselves WITH the world and aliens will use us as an example for protecting THEIR planet!

"Don't litter, or you'll be like the humans and burn to extinction."

Razz
Darksoul89
Killjoy
Darksoul89
May 9th, 2007 at 05:19am
Yep, the world is gonna end. I however, don't really care. I don't think about things in the future cos it just messes my head up. So I'm living for the here and now.

Then again, I would love to see HOW the world ends. Would be nice to know how a place I've spent all my life on, finally goes out.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:21pm
i do not believe the world is going2 end. i believe that the world ends FOR ME, when a person in my chem dies.
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
May 22nd, 2007 at 10:23pm
I dont realy care, it wont end in our lifetime, or even our childrens lifetime...
alexander
Killjoy
alexander
May 23rd, 2007 at 10:35am
I agree, I think its going to end due to our stupidity.