Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 4th, 2007 at 10:51am
wow,
this is cool because at school we're doing a debate on the end of the world and why its going to end or how we can save it.

Theres really no saving earth, face it, there are just too many people here that rely on the basic things in life that cause pollution.
Cars, trucks, we've grown much too dependant on those, and factories, all of that.
We've come to need them to survive, so a couple of protesters wont shut down those factories or convince the rest of the world that we dont need it.
Sorry, gtg, I will finish later...bwuahaha.
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 4th, 2007 at 01:34pm
i heard that the mayans *ancient mexican tribe* had this calendar that predicted the end of the world in december 2012. they said that it was going to end because thats when the sun, the earth and the milky way galaxy are all lined up.
even scientists now dont know what to expect because this never happened before. some scientists said the poles could switch or earth could be turned on its side, many predicted numerous things! they all have their own theories
i think that the mayans might just be right.........
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 4th, 2007 at 07:53pm
Interesting...
2012?
Wow.
I never thought about that,
There's also said to be some volcanoes in yellow stone park or somthing along those lines, they could blow at any moment, nobody knows, it's supposed to be like the supposed astroid collision back in the olden days lol,
thus blocking out all light and ceasing all forms of life as we know it! Very Happy
The end of the world is near, nobody really knows when it's going to happen,
but if oyu ask me it will indeed happen soon, so I wont have to grow old,
yay! *claps*
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 5th, 2007 at 04:33pm
Hmm. Personally, I don't really care when the world ends... I think it doesn't really matter. But, the world may not end for another million/billion years, who knows, maybe it will end in 2012 but I'm not gonna worry about that now. I don't really care.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 12th, 2007 at 04:07am

I heard that Sir Isaac Newton spent 50 years trying to figure when the apocalypse would come and near the end of his life he wrote down '2060'
Shocked
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 12th, 2007 at 04:44am
Heh, bring it on baby.
GloomyEeyore2007
Killjoy
GloomyEeyore2007
April 14th, 2007 at 09:19pm
Global warming will kill us....
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
April 17th, 2007 at 12:05am
If the world were turned on it;s side the oceans would flow in a different direction, right? Ahhhh, no!
I doubt it will end on 2012, though. I believe it will be like the Y2K, nothing happens. If it does, I hope I have a gun!
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
Killjoy
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
April 17th, 2007 at 12:08pm
whateva its all a big lie to scare us but ye the sun is gonna run ou og hydrogen one day and blow us all to smitereins but we will all be dead and gone by then
Luffy
Joining The Black Parade
Luffy
April 17th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Priscilla is my name:
Well I do believe the world is going to end not with some sort of big explotion or a comet, the world it self can't keep supporting our style of life the poles are melting (there's no way denying it) and the atmosphere is just lost, besides all the means of water are getting polluted, the amazon is becoming expensive fourniture and africa in africa the sahara keeps growing every year, my guess is the planet will die and start all over again, it's a cycle, at least tha's what I believe.

Once the planet dies, it's dead. Besides, the world will obviously end, since the sun will eventually die.
cHeMiCaLlY rOmAnCeD
Killjoy
cHeMiCaLlY rOmAnCeD
April 17th, 2007 at 06:06pm
ive always been scared of the sun blowing up and us all dieing being sucked into a black hole or something...
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
April 17th, 2007 at 08:44pm
In science our teacher never tells us what to think, but what to think about.

Due to magnetesm reversal (something like that) the north pole and south pole magenetism switch. this will dub sattelites useless and screw a shit load of things (going to happend in new generations)

As we use bacterial soap, etc, to destroy common bacteria...due to natural selection/evolution/adaptation...the stronger bacteria survives. So in one way bacterial soap is harming the enviroment when too much is used, and will cause problems for the future.

There is also a volcano past due in Montana which can destroy over a 1/3 of the states.

we're currently in an ice age...

There's a lot to think about, I believe there's an end...and more will come after us. the world is a over 6 billion years old, if you put it on a 365 calendar we showed up 11 seconds before midnight. We may just be a spec and later looked back on in the fossil records, who knows.
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
April 18th, 2007 at 03:29am
the end of the world will be when MCR breaks up or one of them dies....just kidding! but i dont really think that it would be the end of the world, i think it's just the end of mankind because nature has its own ways of healing itself...i mean the dinosaurs died but earth's still here!!!
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
Killjoy
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
April 18th, 2007 at 11:01am
alyssaisnotyetdead:
the end of the world will be when MCR breaks up or one of them dies....just kidding! but i dont really think that it would be the end of the world, i think it's just the end of mankind because nature has its own ways of healing itself...i mean the dinosaurs died but earth's still here!!!
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
April 20th, 2007 at 08:22pm
If the world ends, or if it doesn't end, I can't stop it. Why waste my time worrying when the world is going to end if I can't do anything to stop it?
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 22nd, 2007 at 09:59am
We're all just fucking up the earth.
It's all not gonna work anymore.
Soon, we're all gonna die and it's our own fault.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:45pm
People are more preoccupied with making money off of ruining the earth, so until some greedy a-holes come to their conclusions that they SUCK, then we can all fix up our earth. Sounds like we will be DEAD by then. Sounds pleasant.
We can all boil the earth and die that way. What we create is killing everything. And fast.
MCR.4.ever
Killjoy
MCR.4.ever
April 22nd, 2007 at 08:51pm
will the world ever end?
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:25am
Torosauras.:

I heard that Sir Isaac Newton spent 50 years trying to figure when the apocalypse would come and near the end of his life he wrote down '2060'
Shocked

Mmmm. Only God knows when the world is going to end though.
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:26am
Horrorkid.:
We're all just fucking up the earth.
It's all not gonna work anymore.
Soon, we're all gonna die and it's our own fault.

Hahahaha. Aaaamen.