Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
November 25th, 2006 at 06:22pm

Personally, I believe it's us humans that are going to destroy our planet before the sun even gets a chance to blow up, or a comet hits us, or something even more extream.
We've got global warming, the hole in the ozone layer, over-population issues, multiple wars going on, we're destroying our rainforests ect.

The thing that is really damaging our world, and could easily help a lot of things, is the meat industry. I don't want to bring too much into this but, half of the rainforest are being cut down for the meat industry, our water, and the majority of our natural resources are going towards the meat industry. Forests are being cleared to make room for them, they're polluting our air & our water.

Hell, global warming is getting worse & worse. And that's our fault too. The world could flood, or there could be enormous fires destroying everything and everyone. Time will tell.

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet. One chance." Tim McIlrath.
I think thats pretty relevant to all of this. We're doing this to ourselves, and I honestly believe that it's us humans that are going to cause the end of the world.

nmcl
Killjoy
nmcl
November 25th, 2006 at 06:40pm
i say tht the end of the world will come between the next few generations (either our grandchildren or ther children...) the world will flood due to gloabal warming!! lol thnk god i'll be dead lol *phew*
Wil Francis
Joining The Black Parade
Wil Francis
November 26th, 2006 at 05:10pm
Sooner or later the world will end we cant live forever.BUT how can i no wen its gonna end.it can happen any time even in a second or a minute.Its scary but you cant hide from it cuz its the truth
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
November 27th, 2006 at 09:36pm
This is how I see it....
The world will eventually come to an end. It is inevitable. The question is when. Will it be in 5 years as a result of nuclear holocaust, or in 3 billion years, when the sun engulfs the planet. I do believe that if we keep going the way we are, we may destroy the earth by our own natural means. But if you listen to NASA, they will have us living on Mars by that point, haha. Bottom line- don't worry about it. Live your life the best you know how, and if we all die tomorrow, you'll have no regrets.
i_pulled_the_trigger
Killjoy
i_pulled_the_trigger
November 27th, 2006 at 10:02pm
It always scares me. But, I always think, if the world ends...will we have another life in heaven? (just my opinion, i'm catholic). But what if we were completely wrong about the afterlife that we have been taught. Life is a crazy thing.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
November 27th, 2006 at 10:30pm
I don't think our little human brains can possibly comprehend the afterlife, and what it could be. I'm pretty sure though that I'm driving the bus to hell, so anyone is welcome to join me lol!
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
November 28th, 2006 at 12:53am
I tottaly agree with Kym it is us humans who brought this upon the world, and we have the nerve to call ourselves the smarter specie on the animal kingdom if we're so smart why didn't we listen to the even smarter guys who said this would happen? I think there's no turning back now all we can do is pray it won't happen while we're here.
run fat boy run.
Banned
run fat boy run.
November 28th, 2006 at 01:14am
It's true, but it seems that we'll never know. I guess we should live out our lives fully and have a good time. =P
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
November 28th, 2006 at 02:33am
Punk in Drublic:

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet. One chance." Tim McIlrath.
I think thats pretty relevant to all of this. We're doing this to ourselves, and I honestly believe that it's us humans that are going to cause the end of the world.

I seriously just put that song on now, I think it describes this thread perfectly.
Femme
Salute You in Your Grave
Femme
November 28th, 2006 at 09:55pm
END OF THE WORLD

HAPPENES TOMORROW
I Don't Fucken CARE
Killjoy
I Don't Fucken CARE
November 30th, 2006 at 02:02pm
by the time the word explodes will all be dead it wont matter
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
December 1st, 2006 at 03:58pm
have any of you seen the show 10.5 Apocolypse! well thats a pretty kewl showit talks about california and how it may split and `wat would usually hapen in like 10,00 years would happen maybe in a week . Like the and earthquake causeing the slipt and the shaking of the earth cause mt hellens to erupt again, then theres the hoover dam which blasts apart because of the flooding waters. volcanoes erupting yea its pretty exciting but its really enjoying but at the same time sad to watch.

well we all know the world is goin to end someday but i dont think thats gonna be too soon. Wink
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
December 24th, 2006 at 06:41pm
The world will end on the 13th month of the 32 day on the hour of 13! lol

Of the world will end on 6.6.2016
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 26th, 2006 at 07:02am
The world is going to end one day. But i seriously doubt it'll end on 6.6.2016.
I reckojn it will end in millions, or thousands of years, and so there is nothing to worry about, yet. But i do think that the more we pollute the world, the sooner it will end.
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
December 26th, 2006 at 08:13am
Tis true the world will definitely end.
Scientists believe that it will implode and go back to the way it was before billions of years ago. Just microscopic space debris. And in billions of years time, there'll be another explosion and a new earth will form, with renewed resources.

People of faith believe their savior will come in all glory, and the world will destroy itself.

If anyone has seen The Day After Tomorrow, at least I think that's what it's called, the earth wrecks vengeance in response to what we've been doing to it in a form of a deadly natural disaster. Maybe that'll be how the world ends one day, if we just keep pushing our luck. We're destroying the earth, yet we're so afraid that the world will come to an end. Preach THAT to the baboons in science labs predicting and creating theories.
Nikkilodeon
Bleeding on the Floor
Nikkilodeon
December 26th, 2006 at 09:41pm
based on my religous belifes after the final battle of christ and satan the world will be destroyed and all who believe in christ and all that stuff will be taken to heaven to live for eternaty and the others will die with satan (well something like that im not real good on the whole quoting the bible thing)
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
December 27th, 2006 at 05:08pm
I watched that thing on History Channel about the last days on earth. It was very interesting...

I could see more things happening than others, such as the virus epidemics or global warming. Some of them were a little less believeable, like the robot thing..
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
December 27th, 2006 at 06:55pm
The world will end when Ailens come and kill us all! Thats MY theroy! Ailens! But no, Really....Yeah..Ailens, or stupid guys with stupid guy "econemy" thoughts!
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
December 27th, 2006 at 06:56pm
Yeah....I know I can't spell
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
December 29th, 2006 at 10:33pm
i believe that the world will end but humans wont be around to c it. sumday wen all water is polluted and the air is uncleen humans will be extinct