Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
WhiteLies
Fabulous Killjoy
WhiteLies
December 30th, 2006 at 10:47am
i_pulled_the_trigger:
It always scares me. But, I always think, if the world ends...will we have another life in heaven? (just my opinion, i'm catholic). But what if we were completely wrong about the afterlife that we have been taught. Life is a crazy thing.

u should have faith inyour religion whatever it is coz in the end thats all thats gonna be left. my religion believes in the afterlife and that life is just a test
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
December 31st, 2006 at 03:49pm
Well we don't know when the end of the world will be so 'we should live everyday like it's our last.'
xXGhostInTheSnowXx
Killjoy
xXGhostInTheSnowXx
December 31st, 2006 at 04:54pm
I saw a documentary ones about the sun and the earth and they said that the sun is growing bigger and bigger and in about a million years it will be so big that the earth will be to hot for us to live in, but then we could move to Mars. And that is trhe end of the world but hopefully not the end for humanity. But is it the end of the world if hhumanity don't die ( not everyone can go to Mars so alot of people is going to die)?? I mean the humans that survives wi´ll truly not call it that just the end of the old world or something.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 1st, 2007 at 06:14am
the world will end one day, i dont doubt that but when and how cant be predicted. We just have to live one day at a time knowing that tomorow everything might end.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 12:19pm
I believe since I'm Christian in Revaltions. If you're saved the Bible say at the end of the world you'll here loud trumpets and all the mountains will bow down to the LOrd. If you're not saved you'll feel a big earthquake. That's my belief
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 15th, 2007 at 11:59am
Eventually the world will end but I'm pretty sure we will all be dead by then.... those aremy thoughts
H e l e n a
Killjoy
H e l e n a
January 15th, 2007 at 02:10pm
"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 2 Thess. 1:7-9"

At the end of the world God will come down and take the true believers to heaven, and the rest will stay behind. The passage above prooves (in my opinion) that there will be an end to the world.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 15th, 2007 at 02:21pm
H e l e n a:
"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 2 Thess. 1:7-9"

At the end of the world God will come down and take the true believers to heaven, and the rest will stay behind. The passage above prooves (in my opinion) that there will be an end to the world.

That was my point. I agree
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
January 15th, 2007 at 03:09pm
yeh i read in the paper that scientists believe the world will end in about 2.5 million years...don't worry you'll all be long gone by then Smile
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 20th, 2007 at 04:33pm
I think I'm Atheist now, so basically I don't believe in God. x]

But anybryar, if the world were to end like tomorrow. Why should we worry about it if everything, everyone, etc etc. will be gone as well?
Enjoy what you can right now.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 21st, 2007 at 06:22pm
end of the world?
hm.
who cares.
just live your life to its fullest , and live your days till your last.
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:09pm
Melodramatic.:

But anybryar, if the world were to end like tomorrow. Why should we worry about it if everything, everyone, etc etc. will be gone as well?
Enjoy what you can right now.

Agreed. Besides, I doubt the world will end tomorrow or in our lifetime. We'd already be dead by then. It isn't just something they invented to keep us scared or anything. Yes it will happen. When? I don't know, but like I said, I doubt it'll be tomorrow.
taking control.
Really Not Okay
taking control.
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:50pm
Global warming?
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:03am
I don't know about the end of the WORLD, but the end of humanity is going to happen someday. Just like the dinosaurs ceased to exist, i think it will be highly likely that one day we will just be another thing in the history books.

Also, I saw this thing over the summer on how our world might end, and it had me cinvinced that our world/humanity will end in a catastrophic way. Whether it be that huge meteor they were talking about, or getting sucked into a black hole. (that last one terrifies me!) It's bound to happen someday.
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:46am
Ah! I read something about the Earth getting sucked into a black hole. Ehh

Also saw something on how the Sun would just, blow out, and the world would freeze over. There are tons of possibilities. However, most of these won't happen for another 891741 years anyway. Unless technology finds a way to keep people alive for hundreds of years at a time; I dont think we have a need to worry.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
January 23rd, 2007 at 05:32pm
Mike9021h20:
who cares, we're all gonna die someday.

I care. Lots of people care. For all we know, it's preventable. If global warming is going to be the casue [which I believe] we can start to reverse it and save ourselves.
taking control.
Really Not Okay
taking control.
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:34pm
I hope there never IS an end of the world.
Insperantial
Killjoy
Insperantial
January 24th, 2007 at 12:16am
ya i think the world will end eventually.. i mean one day lava in the center of the earth will somhow get flamibal gas in it and the world will expload. at least that would be a cool ending. but i beleive theres a heavan and a hell and judgement day and all that stuff u hear in church, mosque, or wherever
Gattz_Ate_Gerard
Killjoy
Gattz_Ate_Gerard
January 24th, 2007 at 01:11pm
"The End of the World" has several different meaning. Are you implying the end of Earth, the end of the galaxy, the end of the universe, or just the end of mankind?

Earth has no end. Even if it were to explode, those pieces would go off and fuse to other planets and/or become meteorites. If it were to become scorched when the sun expanded while on the road to becoming a White Dwarf, it would still be there, just devoid of all life. If it were to be consumed by the sun, then it would still be there, but then a part of the sun.

The end of the galaxy is open to all suggestion. I myself believe it will "end" when Andromeda crashes into us, oh, a few hundred billion years. Though, who's to say that event will "end" the Milky Way galaxy?

The end of the universe, in my opinion, is impossible. That which has no beginning can have no ending. There is no cause, so how can there be an effect?

As for God creating the universe, you must remember that God is omniscent and perfect. It's hard to fathom, but when one is omniscent, they cannot feel emotion. There would be no happiness, no anger, nothing; if he contains all beginnings, then he contains all ends. He would have no emotions whatsoever. So why would he create the universe? Was he lonely? Bored? Did he want love? An all-knowing God who has emotions is impossible. So, in my opinion, God does not exist, and he did not create the universe and therefore he cannot destroy it. The universe is eternal.

As for the end of mankind, we're going to blow ourselves up before any natural disasters kill us.

Global warming? The Earth goes through phases. Freeze, melt, freeze, melt, freeze, melt, so on and so forth. We're on the melt phase. After we melt, we'll freeze again. Don't worry though, (according to some scholar on a website that I visited many years ago) if both ice caps were to melt, the oceans would only rise 6 inches - hardly enough to wet your feet ! =)
Meteors? That "biggun" is calculated to pass right by us. The other "biggun" is on a collision course with Earth, but is expected to hit another planet on its way to us. The smaller ones will burn up in our atmosphere.
Mayan Prophecy? Did 666 happen? Nope. Why would the Mayan Prophecy have any more validity than the 6/6/06 'Prophecy'? The Mayans had to stop their calender at some time, they just chose a day in 2012, probably because all their astronomers died or something.

Anyways, none of that will come any time soon. This generation can relax.
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
January 25th, 2007 at 08:43pm

eventually our society will crumble.
the foundations of luxurious life will fall
and we will all die.
the world has to come to an end.
the sun will explode in five billion years and yer.
so not matter how adanced our techonology might be .
its all going to shit.