Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
January 25th, 2007 at 08:45pm
^not if we can keep Bruce Willis alive long enough (and what the hell, Ben Affleck too).

I just had to say that. Sorry.
[/spam]
my chemical reaction
Fabulous Killjoy
my chemical reaction
January 28th, 2007 at 08:18am
the world will end when mcr brakes up well my world will end
livindead13
Killjoy
livindead13
January 28th, 2007 at 12:07pm
I believe the world will end by human destruction, I think that the end of the world will be caused by human fighting each other and killing off everyone, then themselves with the world being blown up by an atomic bomb... to me human are the cause of all evil XP
bleedingjapanese
Killjoy
bleedingjapanese
January 30th, 2007 at 08:00pm
the world will end when .....
well it depends on who its gonna end for

guys- when hugh hefner (however you spell it) dies, men's world will fall to pieces

ladies- (steriotypically speaking) when the world runs out of materials to make clothes, make-up, and hair products ladiesland will disappear

our humanity- (in general) if another nuclear war starts

me- when my eyes bleed from crying so much which would happen after all the equines die, thats when my life comes to an end

so yeah take your pick
(((((I may not have included your particular beliefs but whatever)))))
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 1st, 2007 at 04:20pm
my science teacher was telling me that the world will get worse cause of global warning!or the sun!and the sun part was like this
in the next 4billion years the sun will explode and it will turn red which means it will swallow up mercurey and neptune!then it will come slowly to eartth!!!
helena-undead
Killjoy
helena-undead
February 1st, 2007 at 04:32pm
hmmmm what's up people
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
February 1st, 2007 at 04:38pm
helena-undead:
hmmmm what's up people

This isn't the place for chit chat =]
Try here, make a newbie thread and say hi
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 2nd, 2007 at 05:57am
humans themselves will make the world end.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 2nd, 2007 at 06:02pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
my science teacher was telling me that the world will get worse cause of global warning!or the sun!and the sun part was like this
in the next 4billion years the sun will explode and it will turn red which means it will swallow up mercurey and neptune!then it will come slowly to eartth!!!

Actually, the sun won't explode. It'll burn out, the interesting thing is that in takes sunlight 8 seconds to get to earth, so we won't even notice the sun went out until 8 seconds later. The bad thing is that we'll be cast into darkness and the world will freeze.

But, I believe in the good 'ol Christian end of the world. Jesus will come again, and everyone will be judged and taken to where they belong. Oh, and everyone gets their bodies back. The end.
ToxicxDemolish
Killjoy
ToxicxDemolish
February 4th, 2007 at 04:33am
It is scary, thinking about the world ending... Everything just turns dark and everything explodes. Then we are all nothing. It makes me feel like I've lived for nothing... But then again, I know I am going to die sooner or later. You can't predict these things. Were all going to die, that is the way life is. So, I am not afraid of death. The thing that does scare me about it is how you die.
sou kanarazu atta
Banned
sou kanarazu atta
February 4th, 2007 at 09:03am
Truce Legend:
RoCkErChIcK101:

Actually, the sun won't explode. It'll burn out, the interesting thing is that in takes sunlight 8 seconds to get to earth, so we won't even notice the sun went out until 8 seconds later. The bad thing is that we'll be cast into darkness and the world will freeze.

But, I believe in the good 'ol Christian end of the world. Jesus will come again, and everyone will be judged and taken to where they belong. Oh, and everyone gets their bodies back. The end.

I got to go with Truce Legend on this one, but theo nly problem I see with it is humans may mess it up before Jesus returns all they need to do is have nuclear war which to looks like what is about to happen if not that maybe another world war. But hopefully Jesus will get here first.
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 4th, 2007 at 12:53pm
The world will end a some point. We just don't know when. I'm a Christian, so I believe in the Rapture and the Tribulation Period and everything that the Bible says will happen.
bleedingjapanese
Killjoy
bleedingjapanese
February 15th, 2007 at 08:24am
the world will turn into a big whirlpool of black and purpleand our hearts will be sucked into it
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
February 15th, 2007 at 08:49am
Scary. :/ 8D
I feel sorry for the people who has to live then.
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
February 15th, 2007 at 12:12pm
they end of the world will come when the best band to ever work the earth split up and yes im refering to my chemical romance and any way if that dont destrory the earth then the sun will someday!!!!
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
February 15th, 2007 at 12:19pm
well. if our schools chemistrybook is right, "everything that had a beginnin, musst have an ending." and "nothing lasts for ever"
so, world will defo get its ending one day.

we cant know if happens because of ourselves; maube there will be a nuclear war, maybe there will be pandemics that kill us all eventually, or maybe cause of the global warming oceans rise and flood us away, or maybe one normal morning sun will shut down.

the thing is, that we cant live under the taught of end of the world. its not in our hands to not make it happen.
yes, we can and we musst do everything we can to slow global warming down and things like that, but..
Optimistic Pessimist
Motor Baby
Optimistic Pessimist
February 15th, 2007 at 02:02pm
i dont think that the end of the world is coming..but something pretty much like it..global warming these days is getting worse and worse and no one is doing jack about it..if people just continue to not care about the pollution theyre sending into the aptomosphere, our world will end up like The Day After Tomorrow [[uhuhuh Jake Gyllenhal .. sorry bout that]] .. but its true, and people are just to lazy to do anything about it
abeautifuldisaster
Killjoy
abeautifuldisaster
February 16th, 2007 at 04:25pm
I do think we need to conserve our earth, becasue if we don't do anything, humans are just going to destroy it ourselves.

BUT...if our earth does recover from all the damage we have done to it...

I am a christian and firmlly that Christ will come and take up all the believers, saving them from the antichrist and the end of the world. i know everyone dosen't believe that and thats okay with me.

i also belive in science and that God created a plan of how the world began, evolved, and ENDS, yet it still happens scientifically. i think that it will happen with somthing like the sun, a commet, or a planetery collision.

i know everyone dosen't beleive that, but thats ok. thats what this is all about. Clap
stuupid like a fox
Bleeding on the Floor
stuupid like a fox
February 16th, 2007 at 07:15pm
i personally dont really care of the world ends. the way i see it, the people that are scared of 'the end' regret their lives and are afraid of where they will go. they world will end because no one is doing anything. just live life to the fullest adn dont be afraid. trust me : this isnt " a lie when they smile and say you wont feel a thing"
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 16th, 2007 at 07:57pm
It'll happen. Everybody dies. But not for billions of years. we'll all be long gone by then.