Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
March 5th, 2007 at 08:10pm
it was said that the end of the world was gonna end in the year 2000, and it didn't happen.
then it started spreading again that it would end in the year 2006, but it didn't happen either.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
March 6th, 2007 at 09:18am
demonicflame:
Is this the end of the world or the end of humans? Because humans have been here next to no time and won't last that long. But some things will survive anything that happens unless something that hasn't been forwarned suddenly blows the Earth apart, in which case they won't know the exact time and date...
End of the humans, which will, in fact, be like the end of the world, because we will all die and leave earth.
And earth might not recover. See my other two posts on the issue for an explanation of this.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Well we are killing the earth now, so it may be soon. But i dont think it will due to god's/satan's wrath.
EyesOfACriminal
Banned
EyesOfACriminal
March 7th, 2007 at 03:26am
Think of it, if mankind ends.... And an advanced race comes into being.
Another race will be digging up our bones.
Another race will be wondering how we died.
Another race will make fictional movies about us, like "Human Park" XD
Only we can save us from ourselves.
If we live our life to the fullest, will there be any left for the next generation?
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
March 7th, 2007 at 01:49pm
Its gunna happen one day. I dont know if it will be tomorrow or in millions of years, but it will definatly happen sooner or later.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
March 20th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Left.For.Dead:
Its gunna happen one day. I dont know if it will be tomorrow or in millions of years, but it will definatly happen sooner or later.

Exactly. And based in my religion, no one knows when it's gonna end. My religion teacher told us to be prepared becuase it could be any time. It scares me.

What do you guys think about the Apocalypsis?
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 20th, 2007 at 10:49pm
The world is gonna eventually end. Nothing last forever...but I don't believe that there is gonna be a HUGE explosion and all of that dramatic stuff...and I'm pretty sure I'll be long dead by the time that happens...so there really is nothing to worry about...

But global warming won't help keep this planet very much. *shakes head* Nopey. And if we kill all of the animals that won't help either...so...make your choice!
YourStarlessEyes
Killjoy
YourStarlessEyes
March 25th, 2007 at 08:57pm
If we all die, I wonder if people could exist again and start a new race? Maybe bacteria would survive....Good topic, we could go on for hours and HOURS.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 26th, 2007 at 05:57am
If humans die from a nuclear war, cockcroaches would rule because they can survive them.(They can even survive microwaves from what I heard) But what I believe is that the Earth is like a body. It can repair itself when its harmed, like its surviving from a cold... I don't think the end of humans have anything to do with god or satan or something like that, (I'm athiest) but yeah, I guess the greatest threat to Earth and humans is humans...
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
March 26th, 2007 at 10:09pm
sorry if this has been posted before [cause im too lazy to look through 7 pages to see if it was "/]
but people are saying the worlds gonna end on december 23, 2012.
and theres supposed to be like a comet or something thats gonna hit earth or barely miss it.
and yeah theres global warming happening and so much pollution and all that jazz.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 26th, 2007 at 10:19pm
2012? My sister is barely gonna graduate high school that year!
That's nearly impossible. Comets have been in our path and missed us completely even after being previously predicted to hit us.
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 30th, 2007 at 01:29pm
ppl thought the world was going to end on the 6-6-06 i felt daft lol coz i actually believed it
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
March 30th, 2007 at 01:56pm
xemo_gurlx:
ppl thought the world was going to end on the 6-6-06 i felt daft lol coz i actually believed it
Discussion Board rules:
12. No Chat Speak! Use proper grammar please!
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 31st, 2007 at 11:02am
People do this all the time. They spread fear omong others by saying the end of the world is at a particular date. Its sort of like what the Y2K bug brought. Everyone was scared and they stocked up on many things but after that nothing happened... In my opinion, "The End of the World" is not really something to worry about, and that creating fear on people can really cause many problems...
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
March 31st, 2007 at 11:40am
i don't believe in sience in any way.. I think we ecxist to die.. All of us. it's very difficult to explain.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 31st, 2007 at 01:55pm
We wathced a movie about this in Social Studies. It scared me cause they talked about all these things that could happen.
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
March 31st, 2007 at 02:21pm
Everything acn happen.. It's all about living your life ev'ry day as it was your last..
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 3rd, 2007 at 11:48am
well its hard to say when the end of the world is cause its like one day your alive and the next your not any day can be the end of the world.for some it already has.im personally not scared cause my life can end at any period of time like even after you read this.i mean the world cant live forever everything has an end to it.but if yoour the kind of person who is scared of this dont think to hard about it.
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
April 3rd, 2007 at 12:59pm
Eventually it's coming, but not quickly enough for our generation to worry about....
Hang 'Me High
Killjoy
Hang 'Me High
April 4th, 2007 at 08:42am
It's coming, for sure. But it may not be the end at the start for humans, because there is the chance that we will evolve to cope with it...but hey, we'll be gone by then!