Don't have an account? Create one!

The end of the world.

AuthorMessage
mcrfreak21
Killjoy
mcrfreak21
November 13th, 2006 at 09:51pm
what is the end of the world gonna be like?

hmmmmmmm...

oh i know

its gonna end when i dont like MCR anymore

wow ill already be dead by then!!!
ummmm.... huge tornado!
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
November 15th, 2006 at 12:54pm
I think that the world will end, of course it will, nothing lasts forever. But. Yes, there's a but. When it ends it won't be a natural phenomonen, I reckon that mankind will be long-gone by the time any natural phenomonen could have chance to destroy the world. I think firstly, mankind will not stop polluting earth. We're too selfish as a whole that is, not any particular individuals. I think we'll end up wiping our selves out with weapons of mass destruction or something. Then the world may heal, who knows. Then something will come along and inhabit it or maybe it will be destroyed. Who knows?
I Don't Care
Fabulous Killjoy
I Don't Care
November 15th, 2006 at 01:14pm
I think that the sun will just stop shining one day, thereby making all life on earth impossible, or that the earth will just im/explode one day.
Either that, or it will be a Sthephen King`s The Stand or The Dark Tower way, without the 'happy ending'.
Fermez Ton Bouche
Joining The Black Parade
Fermez Ton Bouche
November 15th, 2006 at 02:23pm
I'll be dead before this stuff happens.

Sorry my future kids I'll try not to personally mess with too much stuff.

Suckers.
frankfan
Killjoy
frankfan
November 15th, 2006 at 03:32pm
I think the world will end pretty soon actally everyone is going mad with electrics no-one is recycling and i rekon the oil will run out in less than 20years time the whole world will die off all the fruit and vegetables will die people will die of starvation and they wont have the strenth to reproduct and i think a comet will hit like what happened to the dinosaurs but bigger making the whole world expolode in to trillions of pieces!

AND WHEN THAT DOES HAPPEN WE WONT BE ABLE TO WORSHIP MCR :'(
the anti-scenester
Motor Baby
the anti-scenester
November 15th, 2006 at 08:43pm
There is a video on albinoblacksheep.com, and I believe it's right. We are so immoral on this planet we're going to destroy it by blowing each other up with missiles.
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
November 16th, 2006 at 12:14am
Just a ghost:
I think that the world will end, of course it will, nothing lasts forever. But. Yes, there's a but. When it ends it won't be a natural phenomonen, I reckon that mankind will be long-gone by the time any natural phenomonen could have chance to destroy the world. I think firstly, mankind will not stop polluting earth. We're too selfish as a whole that is, not any particular individuals. I think we'll end up wiping our selves out with weapons of mass destruction or something. Then the world may heal, who knows. Then something will come along and inhabit it or maybe it will be destroyed. Who knows?

I agree with you but the planet will collapse anyways if the radiation from hiroshima turned around the world 5 whole times imagine what all the massive destruction weapons will do fired at once, 'cuz it's not like they're gonna wait much to fire them at the sign of threat.
Anyways our generation or the ones to come the will see the end of world if not the end of humans, according to studies the plannet wont last longer than 200 to a 100 years at the rate we're expoting the natural resources that being old studies.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 16th, 2006 at 01:07am
we live to die, the earth changes goes through stages and eventually it will all stop and begin again
Panda Stalker
Jazz Hands
Panda Stalker
November 16th, 2006 at 02:42am
Well, all stars die, so automatically, all the life on earth, and earth itself (after the sun expands) will be gone. But none of us will be around for that.

I'm just worried about the next mass extinction, hope that is not in my lifetime. There is always a mass extinction every once in a while, yeah, millions of years, but there still is.
Noah.
Jazz Hands
Noah.
November 22nd, 2006 at 07:13am

There are som many things that threaten Earth aswell.
Comets, the sun, missles, global warming, over-population and so many other things!
So ofcourse eventually we are going to die out!

In the end if we don't end it for ourselves, something else will do it for us. Its a scary thought if you ask me. My great-grandchildern might not be around because of our parents stupidity. If they had stopped and thought of this a few years ago then we wouldn't have such a problem with global warming and missles.

Either way, the sun is going to burn out sometime so we will end up dying out eventually. As if you want to live forever anyway! You would have to watch everyone you love die time and time again!

I guess this is where "live every day as if it was your last" comes from. :S
X-No-Sense-At-All-X
Joining The Black Parade
X-No-Sense-At-All-X
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:48am
i agree that one day the world will end!
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
November 22nd, 2006 at 12:29pm
The dinosaurs and mammoths and all those other guys died eventually so I guess we will too. I watch too many of those Discovery Channel "What If A Humungous <insert something here> came to Earth and Killed Us All" shows. There's a giant sleeping volcano in Yellowstone park, the south and north poles will shift, and New Zealand is apparrently filled with all sorts of crazy poisonous gasses.

Personally, though, I think us humans will get the medal for our species being wiped out to extinction *cough*Bushyou'reafreakinidiot*cough*. Maybe a more evolved and less hairy species will come out from our ashes and they'll dig up our bones and put us all in museums ^_^

Hope to see you guys there!
DarkAngelus
Joining The Black Parade
DarkAngelus
November 22nd, 2006 at 01:33pm
Why does it really matter how humans and the Earth die? We're all gonna die anyway, some sooner than others so does it really matter?
If we do die then, as unlikely as it is, I hope that monkeys become cleverer and beat us all to death with our own arms Razz
XbrokenXpromisesX
Killjoy
XbrokenXpromisesX
November 22nd, 2006 at 06:02pm
yes, we're all gonna die eventually; i'm not too scared about that bit. god knows, the apocolypse could be tomorrow, on thanksgiving, WOW...
sheesh. revelations doesn't scare me the least bit, except with the weirdness and glory of the Second Coming. other than that? i think not.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
November 23rd, 2006 at 01:20am
I agree with the first post, I believe everythings going to die out, start over again.

That movie 'The Day After Tommorow' I think, makes one curious doesn't it? Let's see, we could burn up into a crisp, freeze, drown, ect. Will it happen anytime soon? Probably not, but I'm no scientist...

*goes to put the End of The World icon up*

There we go Cool
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
November 24th, 2006 at 01:57am
Does anyone believe in like,
that "the world is going to end in 2012" thing?
That was like, found on the Mayan (or aztec?) calendars?
Because like, all the planets & moons are going to aline then.
& all the gravity or something from every planet & moon,
is going to cause major weather & destruction for Earth.
At least, that's what I think it was about, or something.
I hope the world doesn't end that soon though. "/
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
November 24th, 2006 at 03:40am
About the Mayan/Aztec things,
isn't there the same prediction in two completely different cultures?
That both point to complete destruction at 2012 or whatever?
It's creepy, that's what it is.
I really hope they're not right.
Because I mean,
two different ideas that are exactly alike.
From two different cultures who have never contacted eachother EVER.
Coincidence...?
ITHINKNOT!

at least FOB will have alot of new cds by that time. Very Happy
-is one track minded-
Jess_1271
Killjoy
Jess_1271
November 24th, 2006 at 10:40pm
I dont want the world to end. i just turned 12 on the 18th and still have moore conserts i wana see.
aslo i still have boys i wana pash LOl
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 24th, 2006 at 11:10pm
^Please don't spam here.

I am highly doubtfull that the world will end in 2012, or anytime in the next millenium, for that matter. The earth is not live some flickering candle, that can be snuffed out in seconds.

If the world were ending so soon, there would be huge indications. We would either be freezing, or already almost uninhabitable, from temperature spikes. The only way I can see us being destroyed without warning is via comic activity, meteors and comets, etc. But even those are predictable, and can be seen via telescopes.
xxLockxx
Jazz Hands
xxLockxx
November 25th, 2006 at 03:28pm
I don't care if the world ends, we'll all be dead anyway