Don't have an account? Create one!

Parent Trouble.

AuthorMessage
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 20th, 2007 at 12:52pm
i didnt have the problem of getting my parents to let me go , but im going with my best friend and her mom and we wanted to go like 5 hours early but her mom was like yeah okay *sarcasim*

then i asked my mom if i could go to the taste of caos concert and my mom was like sure, go hang out with all the drunk and high people, get trampled by them and then get kidnapped.. so im obviously not going to the toc concert

i cant wait 34 more days till i see mcr
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 20th, 2007 at 03:04pm
maybe one day...:
i didnt have the problem of getting my parents to let me go , but im going with my best friend and her mom and we wanted to go like 5 hours early but her mom was like yeah okay *sarcasim*

then i asked my mom if i could go to the taste of caos concert and my mom was like sure, go hang out with all the drunk and high people, get trampled by them and then get kidnapped.. so im obviously not going to the toc concert

i cant wait 34 more days till i see mcr

yeah my mom is just like that!!and then when my dad listens to my story he expects good grades and then he says okay i can go (he dosent even care how much the tickets cost i just made him happy)
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 24th, 2007 at 04:59pm
I am so depressed! My Chemical Romance is going to be just a one hour (or less) drive away from my house and I'm not going to see them! Cry Cry

My parents have four reasons to not let me go...
-my age
-the mosh pit
-I'd have to miss school
-the ticket cost

But...
-I have a friend younger than me who's going
-I wouldn't go in the mosh pit
-the concert is on a Saturday
-my parents have bought expensive things for themselves that they don't use

On the date of the concert I will be crying nonstop all day.
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 24th, 2007 at 07:53pm
*sigh* I really wish I could see MCR. I asked my mom and she told me I'm too young. I'll ask my dad, he's kinda cooler in a way.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 24th, 2007 at 09:06pm
yes that used to me!!i used to hate being treated as a kid when i was a teen!!everytime i would ask em to go to a concert they would be like who is playing why do you wanna go and are your grades increasing!!i got super annoyoed but those day have past!my parents trust me!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 25th, 2007 at 09:26pm
Now my parents said they'd buy me LOTMS if I stop yelling at them for not letting me go to the MCR concert. But a live dvd is a jump-off-a-building-sized jump down from a live-in-the-flesh concert.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:13pm
i'm a really bad child. i lie like crazy whenever i go to a concert, warped tour, festival, you know.....
i tell them i'm going on an overnight trip or something with a group of people.
but i actually go out of state or travel far by myself....
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 28th, 2007 at 11:19pm
im going to the taste of chaos tour!

i said id go with my brother Shifty
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
January 28th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Mines tough too. even though they let me. But always oh-so-proctective. =/
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 30th, 2007 at 04:53pm
kay, so my mom said i could go to TASTE OF CHAOS if i went with my brother.
he doesnt want to go, he says the bands suck..
and my brothers friend louis was just over and i asked him if he wanted to go and he said "CAN I BEAT UP ALL THE EMUS?!?!?!"

so hes going to beat all the emus so i can go <3
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 30th, 2007 at 04:59pm
x__whyarewelaughing?:
Mines tough too. even though they let me. But always oh-so-proctective. =/

ohh yeah!!so are my parents!!!!i always wanted to go to a green day concert!! and when ever i wuold ask my mom she would be like NO!!then i would get annoyed and sad!!because you feel the pain when your favorite band comes to your town and your parents are like no!i still wish i got to go to that concert!!a long time ago!!!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 30th, 2007 at 06:34pm
Why oh why can't I go to the concert? *begins crying* Only My Chemical Romance can heal the pain. *continues to cry* NOOOO!!!!! *sobs*
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 30th, 2007 at 07:53pm
MCR Way Bros:
Why oh why can't I go to the concert? *begins crying* Only My Chemical Romance can heal the pain. *continues to cry* NOOOO!!!!! *sobs*

dont worry about!!there will be more times!!if you live in ny or closer to ny and cant go to the upcoming concert then go on the concert in may or march in P.A and N.J
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
January 30th, 2007 at 09:13pm
My parents are accutaly really cool about concerts and shows. They let me go as long as I have a ride and money and my dad is going with me and my friends to see MCR. hah he wanted to go o_0. Were in the front and he`s going to be on the floor just in the back. The only time my parents ever freaked out was when I came home with my shirt ripped and my best friend got a bloody nose.
cindyl541
Killjoy
cindyl541
January 30th, 2007 at 11:58pm
I'm sorry your parents feel that way. The best way to approach this problem would be to explain that, "Yes, they use some bad language but no more than the average kid at school" and then ask them to watch the "Life on the Murder Scene" dvd with you. I am 50 years old (and proud of it) and have a 13 year old daughter. After watching mcr and seeing that they love their parents and grandparents, uncles and aunts, etc. I realized that they are pretty darn good guys. I also really like that they discourage groupies and talk about women being objectified and how to respond when that happens. ("Spit in thier f-ing faces and yell f you!). Although the words may not make that much sense to me (that's the point, right?) I don't see my daughter turning into a death-eating vampire night killer. She's still ok (for a teenager). As for me, I am driving her to her first MCR concert ever on March 16th. I'm sending her with a tall friend who hopefully can protect her from any scary things. I am going to hang out in back and keep an eye on things upfront and enjoy the show. There is some serious talent in this band!!!!!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 31st, 2007 at 03:46pm
murderrr x3 scene:
My parents are accutaly really cool about concerts and shows. They let me go as long as I have a ride and money and my dad is going with me and my friends to see MCR. hah he wanted to go o_0. Were in the front and he`s going to be on the floor just in the back. The only time my parents ever freaked out was when I came home with my shirt ripped and my best friend got a bloody nose.

yeah!!me too!!im in the front row!!floor seats!!!yeayaaa!!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 31st, 2007 at 04:04pm
MCR Way Bros:
I am so depressed! My Chemical Romance is going to be just a one hour (or less) drive away from my house and I'm not going to see them! Cry Cry

My parents have four reasons to not let me go...
-my age
-the mosh pit
-I'd have to miss school
-the ticket cost

But...
-I have a friend younger than me who's going
-I wouldn't go in the mosh pit
-the concert is on a Saturday
-my parents have bought expensive things for themselves that they don't use

On the date of the concert I will be crying nonstop all day.

that sucks!!! Cry they wouldnt let you go even if they went with you?
my mom was supposed to take me, but she is pregnant, and the baby is due like a week after the concert, and she was afraid she would go into labor, or somthing, so now my best friends mom is taking me.
i could video tape it and send it to u, but that would probably make it worse, sorry, i feel really bad for you!!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 31st, 2007 at 09:53pm
^ Thanks for your sympathy!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 1st, 2007 at 08:43am
cindyl541:
I'm sorry your parents feel that way. The best way to approach this problem would be to explain that, "Yes, they use some bad language but no more than the average kid at school" and then ask them to watch the "Life on the Murder Scene" dvd with you. I am 50 years old (and proud of it) and have a 13 year old daughter. After watching mcr and seeing that they love their parents and grandparents, uncles and aunts, etc. I realized that they are pretty darn good guys. I also really like that they discourage groupies and talk about women being objectified and how to respond when that happens. ("Spit in thier f-ing faces and yell f you!). Although the words may not make that much sense to me (that's the point, right?) I don't see my daughter turning into a death-eating vampire night killer. She's still ok (for a teenager). As for me, I am driving her to her first MCR concert ever on March 16th. I'm sending her with a very large friend who hopefully can protect her from any scary things. I am going to hang out in back and keep an eye on things upfront and enjoy the show. There is some serious talent in this band!!!!!

OH-MY-GOODNESS. *FAINT*. You're an adult and you actually understand MCR!!!! plz tell me, how long it took you to understand them? because I'm like 30yrs less your age and it took me ages to persuade myself that MCR is 'okay' to listen to! (& I'm glad now, they've got great music and the strangest concepts ahaha)

and you know what? since I needed to persuade MYSELF that MCR is 'ok' then MY parents will never approve of it...& I don't expect them to (& I won't even know how to explain it to them without sounding like I'm compromising my values).

Fortunately my parents didn't like, burn my ticket when I bought it, so I ended up going to a show, but the 'sentence' came down after I came back from MCR- "this is your first and last concert. If you go to another again, we're not paying for your university fees".

OH HELL...I'll never get out of this one for the next 3 years. No
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
February 1st, 2007 at 12:58pm
easy, I turned 18 lmfao
nah not really.
I just try and act as good as I can and show them I'm a responsible person and they trust me enough to let me go.
I went to my fist concert without them when I was 14.
and to my first concert with parental prescence when I was 11 I think